Turk at the Breakfast Club

Options
N YO HOOD
N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
Turk Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 (04/09/2015): https://youtu.be/Z560iaZpzdw

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder why these dudes never acknowledge lil Derrick as an original hot boy
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, this was a good ass interview
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude kept it real to the bone grissle (R.I.P slim)

Dayum Baby

A grimy dude, ? gave Turk girl 300 dollars after Katrina smh Lol...and what's crazy..this ? don't even surprise me bout him...

This must have been shot on an earlier date and they just airing it today, because they did that show in B.R. last night...

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude kept it real to the bone grissle (R.I.P slim)

Dayum Baby

A grimy dude, ? gave Turk girl 300 dollars
    after Katrina smh Lol...and what's crazy..this ? don't even surprise me bout him...

This must have been shot on an earlier date and they just airing it today, because they did that show in B.R. last night...

giphy.gif I bet he wrote it as a tax write off
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Never heard of him...What happened to Bulletproof tho?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That kissin ? still ?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    interview was good but the end was ? asfucc
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And another thing if back in the day y'all used to be with each other and be like "? do you love me? Well show me you love me" and then kiss each other I feel like you should understand Young Thug's point of view better lol...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude seems cool as ? .

Baby is a snake.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was on point till all that ? ? . Na ? .....not EVER dude has a friend he can be ? with.....na.....naw.....hell na.

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good interview Turk was real.

It's obvious he was in those streets hard and jail time and life matured him a lot.

Nothing but respect for him I grew up listening to him ain't realize he only a few years older than me.
  • C-PortTrapper
    C-PortTrapper Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    Options

That's the same person but he got murked a long time ago.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol Lil Derrick is Bulletproof
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I respect the fact he acknowledges he was the least talented hot boy. Im also happy he's home. ? was waiting for a Hot Boy$ reunion but B.G. sitting down now. Sad ? .

"A lil ? 17, playin with 6 figaz. Got so much ice you can skate on a ? ."
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turk wasn't the least talented Hot Boy. Lil Wayne was. Wayne wasn't writing ? he was saying so he need not to be placed above any of them.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Turk wasn't the least talented Hot Boy. Lil Wayne was. Wayne wasn't writing ? he was saying so he need not to be placed above any of them.

Regardless

Lil Wayne then >>>> Turk then

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great interview... Baby been a snake from how he did UNLV to the Hotboys to how he not paying the current Cash Money/Young Money artist. ? in NO been doin that heroin its sad. Turk is blessed to be alive. Humble real dude.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Good interview Turk was real.

It's obvious he was in those streets hard and jail time and life matured him a lot.

Nothing but respect for him I grew up listening to him ain't realize he only a few years older than me.

im bout the same age too at 33. Its crazy seeing Wayne Turk and BG whole career danm near life/ I was like 10th and 11th grade listening to em.
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Regardless

Lil Wayne then >>>> Turk then

Young & Thuggin go harder than all Wayne albums prior to Tha Carter imo, even tho "Lights Out" was solid...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol Lil Derrick is Bulletproof

1408.gif
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great interview.
    Man, Turks a good dude. He's genuine and authentic. That ? Baby is the devil fa real. He's gonna get his though.