Rick Ross - Dog Food (Produced By Lex Luger)

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same old ? just a different track
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    sounds like anything else they ever did together.

KamPushMe wrote: »
    Same old ? just a different track

This ? been makin BMF/MC Hammer for the past 6 years.

That's why I can't ? with Ross like that anymore.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh ? Ricky Rozay selling dog food now!! finally moved up from coke!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nothing change
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol ... ? want Ross on some "back to Africa" ? so they can hate on that too
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ... ? want Ross on some "back to Africa" ? so they can hate on that too

Jeezy don't even make the same song every month, and this ? 's subject matter is the most redundant in hip hop. If you played MC hammer over this instrumental, I bet it wouldn't sound out of place. Don't get me wrong though, Ross got bangers that sound nothing like this. I hate a ? that steal valor, but you gotta respect the ? , he got bangers for days.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds like some 2008 ?
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Food, by Tha Dogg Pound.

Classic
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been awhile since I've heard a Lex Luger beat.
    I gotta be in the mood for song that has a beat like this. From first listen tho it's ok. Def BMF all over again
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ross just needs to let justice league produce an entire album.....to me he's at his best over smooth production.....this is more of the same and honestly they could've left this on the hard drive collecting cyber dust.....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In 2010 Ross was on a roll
    Ashes to Ashes
    Teflon Don
    Rich For Ever...

He could no wrong.
    ? was getting blessings from the greats. Raekwon, Jay, Nas, Kool G Rap ...

the ? survived what should of killed his career, n ended up killing his own careeR.

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Needs a Daz/Kurupt feature.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well,that was disappointing
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think im Big Meech, Larry Hoover......oh wait
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

That's right lil homie! You know I seen what my big homie Dame Dash was talkin about in his breakfast club interview and I was feelin it PAUSE! Yeah ya boy Ricky Rozay started pickin up on dat Harlem slang, no biggy. Anyway, I don't have any kids, but I do have a dawg. A cute lil chihuahua-I mean a big BAUCE like pitbull. uh yeah, he's an attack dawg. anyway, I was listenin to Dame and started thinkin "what could I leave my dawg? cause ima BAUSE and a real man too!". That made me decide to start slangin that dog food!

So I called up the big homie Dame, and told him it's time to get this money together like the BAUCES we are. the REAL MEN we are. We ain't callin NO ONE daddy out here, believe dat no birdman. So we decided that our dawgs need to eat like we do. like BAUCES. so our dawg food is gonna have lobster bisque, clam a la mode, and breaded shrimp flavors. and that's just the seafood line. we also gonna have an exclusive partnership with my wing stop restaurants where you can get the exact same flavors for yo dawgs. we even gon sell em right in the store! BAUCE LYFE!

But that ain't all, we also talked with Dame's son and his business partner at Chipz, and we makin big moves for all these young entrepreneurs and dawgs out there. Chipz and our dog food company are gonna be making the most delectable dog treats your dawg has ever had!
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's right lil homie! You know I seen what my big homie Dame Dash was talkin about in his breakfast club interview and I was feelin it PAUSE! Yeah ya boy Ricky Rozay started pickin up on dat Harlem slang, no biggy. Anyway, I don't have any kids, but I do have a dawg. A cute lil chihuahua-I mean a big BAUCE like pitbull. uh yeah, he's an attack dawg. anyway, I was listenin to Dame and started thinkin "what could I leave my dawg? cause ima BAUSE and a real man too!". That made me decide to start slangin that dog food!

So I called up the big homie Dame, and told him it's time to get this money together like the BAUCES we are. the REAL MEN we are. We ain't callin NO ONE daddy out here, believe dat no birdman. So we decided that our dawgs need to eat like we do. like BAUCES. so our dawg food is gonna have lobster bisque, clam a la mode, and breaded shrimp flavors. and that's just the seafood line. we also gonna have an exclusive partnership with my wing stop restaurants where you can get the exact same flavors for yo dawgs. we even gon sell em right in the store! BAUCE LYFE!

But that ain't all, we also talked with Dame's son and his business partner at Chipz, and we makin big moves for all these young entrepreneurs and dawgs out there. Chipz and our dog food company are gonna be making the most delectable dog treats your dawg has ever had!

I don't know if you know this or not,
    but "Dog food" is heroin bruh..
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds dated/old. Probably had this lying around since 2010 and just decided to release it now.

Lex don't even make beats like that no more.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross run is over
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you're so white

where i'm fron "dog food" and "chinese food" is heroin

related:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMCK-kZqw4k
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

I don't know if you know this or not,
    but "Dog food" is heroin bruh..

I was gon let the homie cook lol
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this has to be a leftover from teflon don...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all yall sayin he on the same ol ? musta skipped mastermind.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's what happen when y'all pump these crackers up
    ? made a whole article on some tryna be funny ? and ended up lookin like a goofy
    Y'all better stop clicking "lol" on these corny ? posts
    That ? go to they head