Dash Cam VIdeo Released Showing Walter Scott Fleeing After Being Pulled Over Before He Was Shot..

Options
Jabu_Rule
Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That pig is gonna walk...

The ? should of never ranned. ? 50, with a
    a bad back thinking he was Usain.
    If Usain Scott estate got a good lawyer, that lawyer can say, Scott ranned Because the current bad climate between the police n the black community made Scott nervous ...
    that's the saving grace.

Cause crackers were looking for this.
    I tell ? this all the time, but we never seem to get it. We want to drop the African from our heritage to be closer to whites. But After centuries of abuse, niggies still dont understand, Whites dont think like u ? .

Ex:
    uV5njha.jpg

When u think theyre understanding your plight n humanity

They really see this,
    RunNig.jpg

All they see when they look at that video is, see what u made me do.
    They'll tell u, n punish u to take responsibilities for yours, but Crackas dont take responsibility for their actions.
    They'll just blame the victims, and justify it with, a goofy ass explanation.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This answers a few questions for me, but meta conscious is right. This changes nothing. Can't shoot a fleeing suspect that's not a threat. And let's not act like Michael Brown wasn't fleeing and they finessed us with giving that grand jury that old ass, he was running too.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He had no wheels...still don't deserve too get shot
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    They will fry his bacon, offer him as a sacrificial lamb, I can imagine this isn't the first-time he has murdered either. They probably been covering for his ass a longtime, oh I ain't saying that it's a done deal but the white dominant establishment knows it's days are numbered and will hopefully serve this clown up.
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Problem with a lot of white people in this Country is they truly believe a black man running away is a legit reason for them to be shot and killed.

This twisted sort of thinking is part of the root of the problem.

A lot, agreed, not all but definitely enough whites feel this way. The writing is on the wall, remember the majority like to save face and are wishy-washy as hell. A lot of whites are drones and unable to think for themselves as well, investing and perpetuating hate passed from generation to generation, hate breeds more hate. I can see why a lot of black Americans feel as they do and why other non whites do to. Law enforcement should be held to higher standards, this guy should be executed as the coward he is.

The one thing I hate is the double standards out there.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 the spin
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only question that petty ass officer should have asked him was he going to advance auto parts to get his light fixed.

All he had to do was say either you go in there right now and buy/ order the part for your light or I'm going to have to run your info and write you a ticket.

Some simple ? has very simple solutions. The officer escalted that whole situation by doing more than he had to do. Its a ? broken light and the car hadn't been reported stolen.

If that would have been a white person I bet he would have given them that option.

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I don't understand is that other countries around the world manage to police without the use of excessive force. This is supposed to be the greatest country on earth but fail to come close to the police and civilian relations seen elsewhere.

Thats why you cant tell me that there isn't a system in place to hold us back. you cannot tell me that their actions arent intentional and deliberate.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this video will become a cause for debate. they will always ask why did he run? there will be a lot of people who think that if the suspect runs then the cop can shoot him. I don't know how the jury will see it. for me dude ran but eventually the cop caught him and they were face to face. he had a chance to subdue and cuff dude while waiting for back up. he did not do that. he instead shot dude. still I have a hard time believing white America will think that way. I think they will say he ran so he did something bad and was a threat to society and therefore lethal force was justified...smh
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Video changes nothing we already knew he ran
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shouldn't have ran, and that cop damn sure didn't need to shoot that many ? times that ? hurt my soul
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Anybody saying he shouldn't have ran w/o knowing exactly why he ran should ? ....
    That's like saying a ? that doesn't bang, but he runs from the local gang and gets shot, shouldn't have ran.

Some of you good folks need to change your perspectives on who you believe the police really are....
    no excuses and no explanations for what happen to this man..
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A conviction would be the right thing in this case. The just thing.

However remember this ? still has to go to a trial by JURY.

I predict 8 whites, an asian, white Hispanic, and two ? .

My hopes are low.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Even if he ran. SO WHAT!! As a cop, you now have his license and car. He wasn't gonna get too far. You can just easily pick him up at another time or just call in back up to help catch him. All of this could have and should have been avoided. The police are getting way too comfortable at being the judge and jury at the scene of the "crime".

Edit- did not see the post @fortyacres&amule wrote right above me. We think alike on this.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope the prosecution doesn't tank this ? like they did with Trayvon, and pin a charge they KNOW they can't prove.

Black people need to stay focused on this, and not get so emotional they get blinded by any ? the media throws out there. Like that ? eat the Murder 2 charge, and try to not push for 1st degree charge.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    If someone is running why not leave him be and catch him with back up , you already have the car which you have registration and can trace...

This dude just wanted to ? .

He had his licence too so he had the address
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man dude was running w the slow bop like brotherman he wasnt getting away nor posed an imminent threat...homeboy gotta qnswer for this
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The only question that petty ass officer should have asked him was he going to advance auto parts to get his light fixed.

All he had to do was say either you go in there right now and buy/ order the part for your light or I'm going to have to run your info and write you a ticket.

Some simple ? has very simple solutions. The officer escalted that whole situation by doing more than he had to do. Its a ? broken light and the car hadn't been reported stolen.

If that would have been a white person I bet he would have given them that option.

Well they ask for iD regardless...that's like sayn a serial killer shouldn't get Id for running a red light
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreover why dont they fire warning shots into the sky ?

Warning shots aren't authorized and are dangerous. Bullets shot into the sky have to travel back down and can ? an innocent bystander in a populated environment.
  • D0wn
    Options

Moreover why dont they fire warning shots into the sky ?

For ? what?
    The guy was already running.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This cop will not walk.....

If he does less than 25 that's a tragedy tho.
  • D0wn
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    This cop will not walk.....

If he does less than 25 that's a tragedy tho.
    The guy who killed oscar grant got 2... There's ? in jail ,doing longer time, for non violent offenses.
    If u lie b4 a judge u get perjury.
    If u lie on a police report , u get??????
  • Hugo Stiglitz
    Hugo Stiglitz Members Posts: 89 ✭✭
    Options
    Cops are out of control. Sad part is, they always have been. Why is the media just now shedding light on it?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cops are out of control. Sad part is, they always have been. Why is the media just now shedding light on it?

B/c w/ so much video evidence now they HAVE to.