John Singleton leaving Tupac Biopic....

Options
2»

Comments

• no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a bee wrote: »
    I was wondering how they got pac to narrate tupac resurrection. I can't figure it out

They just put all his interviews together

I can't quote but he was talking like he had already died
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I was wondering how they got pac to narrate tupac resurrection. I can't figure it out

They just put all his interviews together

I can't quote but he was talking like he had already died

lauren lazin copied and pasted his words from other interviews when pac was doing that. Kinda like loyal to the game
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See how he gots the Soul of the people directors walking away from millions to put in his own money and do the right thing real ? ......
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Aint no actor in the world can convince me playing the role of Tupac

The man was too unique and hes too known, every hip hop fan has seen so many interviews and footage that it makes you feel like you knew dude personally. Seeing an actor tryna portray that will be nothing but corny

Real talk there... It was bad enough them doing Biggie and the dude that played Pac in that BIG movie, I just really hope they dont do a biopic...

There are too many sides to Pac and more than one story to tell... Like the Johnny Cash and Ray movies were dope, because they are more straight down the line 'how they made it big' stories...

But I dunno, I just dont even like someone trying to look and play Pac, everything was unique from his mannerisms to his personalties (he had more than one personalty) to his speech and they way he talked and acted, its just IMO impossible to play the man, you cant do him or his family or fans justice...

They should leave it alone...
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Aint no actor in the world can convince me playing the role of Tupac

The man was too unique and hes too known, every hip hop fan has seen so many interviews and footage that it makes you feel like you knew dude personally. Seeing an actor tryna portray that will be nothing but corny

Real talk there... It was bad enough them doing Biggie and the dude that played Pac in that BIG movie, I just really hope they dont do a biopic...

There are too many sides to Pac and more than one story to tell... Like the Johnny Cash and Ray movies were dope, because they are more straight down the line 'how they made it big' stories...

But I dunno, I just dont even like someone trying to look and play Pac, everything was unique from his mannerisms to his personalties (he had more than one personalty) to his speech and they way he talked and acted, its just IMO impossible to play the man, you cant do him or his family or fans justice...

They should leave it alone...

thank you and that same goes for the late big pun's legacy as well, let them rappers rest in peace period.

• L-Booma
    L-Booma Members Posts: 7
    Options
    it's sad to see how last years everything official around pac is a big mess. People trying to grap money from his legacy etc.

Sad John left :(
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    L-Booma wrote: »
    it's sad to see how last years everything official around pac is a big mess. People trying to grap money from his legacy etc.

Sad John left :(

John did the right thing to leave that project for good reason.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who and why sue Afeni just to try to secure the rights? Unless they already had em and she reneged on the deal, which I highly doubt
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/ZGOBAHnREdk

Looks like somebody's lying? Is it Singleton or LT Hutton (he's attached as a producer)
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/ZGOBAHnREdk

Looks like somebody's lying? Is it Singleton or LT Hutton (he's attached as a producer)

ohh ? I am now gonna need Vlad to snatch up the Outlawz r a Statement from Afeni to clear this up...