South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder In Black Man’s Death

Options

Comments

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he walks i will be enraged like no joke i might have just lose my ? . He cant walk. If he does then there is no hope for us at all man.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    If he walks i will be enraged like no joke i might have just lose my ? . He cant walk. If he does then there is no hope for us at all man.
    Man ? n empower ya self ? ass ? .
    Aint u suppose to be haitian?
    What happen to all the revolutionary blood ? ?
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Never heard anyone say I wanna go to Haiti for vacay.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    If that cracka walk I'm going to the same thing I did when the pigs killed the other 300k ? . Not a got dam thing. It is what it is. Y'all keep hope alive tho. I knew society was ? around the year 99/2000 I BEEN lost hope.
  • PapaDoc223
    Options

My ? its just so frustrating to think this cac could walk when the whole world saw him ? a black man running away. Anyway you are right I am acting like a ? . Im haitian and I got revolutionary blood in me. I'm going to go listen to Boukman Eksperyans to get my mind straight. My ancestors didnt act ? made when napoleoon took Toussaint and gave french troops orders to genocide them.
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »

Never heard anyone say I wanna go to Haiti for vacay.

Haiti has the lowest crime in the Caribbean. Plus the economy is growing. After the earthquake the new haitian president Michel Martelly aka Sweet Micky went hard for an economic strategy to have a reconstrution boom in Haiti. Also the agriculture sector is Haiti is getting better. Plus there are laws being passed in haiti to make sure foreign companies pay their fair share if they want to mine for gold in Haiti. And there other places in Haiti that is beautiful to visit. We got beautiful beaches and beautiful women. Its just white supremaicst America just wants to show Haiti poor to lower our esteem and worth in the world. Plus our history needs a movie because the Battle of Vertieres itself would win an Oscar.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? its just so frustrating to think this cac could walk when the whole world saw him ? a black man running away. Anyway you are right I am acting like a ? . Im haitian and I got revolutionary blood in me. I'm going to go listen to Boukman Eksperyans to get my mind straight. My ancestors didnt act ? made when napoleoon took Toussaint and gave french troops orders to genocide them.

We gotta take our destiny into our own ? hands.
    If we don't get justice, we get it ourselves.
    When ppl break away from fear ,they tend to accomplish great feats.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/passenger-in-walter-scotts-car-speaks-out-he-didnt-deserve-to-die/
    Passenger in Walter Scott’s Car Speaks Out: ‘He Didn’t Deserve to Die’

There was a passenger in Walter Scott‘s car when he was pulled over by Officer Michael Slager before he ran out of his car and was fatally shot, and he is now speaking out. Pierre Fulton spoke to authorities and released a public statement.

Here’s what Fulton had to say:

Walter was a dear friend, and I miss him every day. Over the past five years, he helped me to become a better man and showed me the value of hard work. I’ll never know why he ran, but I know he didn’t deserve to die. Please keep Walter and his family in your prayers and respect my privacy moving forward.”
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Clearly he was already on the ground in the process of being handcuffed and he decided to tell them to move because he was going to tase him. Amazing. Then they expect you to comply .02 seconds after they've finished speaking. Hey, this was his escalation here. It went from taser to weapon in less than a year.
  • r.prince18
    r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10407017_939616119402019_6642749973244611507_n.jpg?oh=98e34148c91c89cf583924b759735b72&oe=55A7720C&__gda__=1436988293_7a94f14ef2e135a70f1308e66d65ef3d

Again just kidding
    North Charleston, S.C. – In an extremely troubling revelation, it has come to light that officers, in the wake of Walter Scott being shot multiple times in the back, surrounded Scott’s Brother and forced him to surrender his phone as he was taking pictures of the murder scene.

Judging from the narrative that police forwarded in the wake of the incident, but prior to the video being released, this was potentially part of a larger conspiracy meant to assist a fellow officer in covering up his crimes.

According to a report in The New York Times:

After the shooting on Saturday, Mr. Scott’s older brother, Anthony Scott, 52, went to the crime scene. He stood taking pictures of his brother’s covered body with his phone when police officers and detectives approached. Three of them surrounded him, telling him to turn over his phone, he said.
    “So, are you going to ? me, too, now?” Mr. Scott said he asked them.
    He eventually handed them his phone. Hours later, Chief Driggers arrived, returned Mr. Scott’s phone and offered his condolences.
    The chief was very kind, very kind,” Mr. Scott said. “He was very gentlemanly, very different from the way everyone else was acting. Everyone else — it was eerie how they were acting. They were cocky.”

Scott went on to tell the Times that North Charleston Police Chief Eddie Driggers, a former police chaplain, offered his condolences. While it is honorable that the chief had the decency to apologize, it’s clear that his officers, judging by their actions, have no such tendency towards morality.

This incident is extremely troubling, as it calls into question if there was a larger conspiracy taking place immediately after the killing of Walter Scott.

The attempt to confiscate Scott’s cell phone cannot be taken lightly in the wake of the evidence that Slager forwarded a fabricated story, which the video exposed as a lie.

We demand a complete and transparent investigation of all officers that may have participated in a conspiracy to conceal officer Slager’s crimes.

Let’s keep up the pressure and hold these crooks accountable! Help spread the word and share this article with a friend. Together we can make our voices be heard and force systemic change!

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-cover-exposed-bully-cops-seized-victims-brothers-camera-wake-south-carolina-shooting/#0mFxocOAcjTMxeIG.99
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Protest jumping off in San Francisco and Oakland. Shutting down freeways and ? . Gotta love the bay.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny, but I remember the cops had all the leverage right after those two pigs were gunned down her in BK. All the protests had stopped, it got cold as ? , they essentially won.

I knew they'd ? it again with more of their horseshit. And it's near the summer, too. ? hogs bout to feel a whole wrath of protests for about 7 months straight.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at protests...I only respect rioting and looting
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At least do it in white neighborhoods and not our own.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

Doesn't matter imo
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't matter imo

There's nothing honorable about destroying your OWN ? when your ? off at WHITE PEOPLE.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Riots are necessary though. They only respect money and violence
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

Doesn't matter imo

There's nothing honorable about destroying your OWN ? when your ? off at WHITE PEOPLE.
    Stiff wrote: »
    "These white people got me so mad I'm about to start fires in the Black neighborhood! That'll show them!"

Who does this though? ? is looting stores

So I don't know why you two making an issue outta nothing