Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FIRE

Thought you were being sarcastic before I clicked play...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Early 90's vibe......smooth
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "When somebody corporate, shows up at my doorstep, saying something about my ? "

Flaaaaaames
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is ill.Reminds me of a less agressive less cursing Joey Badass.
    U can tell he looks up to Joey.

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You people just appreciate aesthetics and ignore content. The little ? rapped a bunch of silver spoon bars I can't consign at all. "whoa is me, rich people keep coming to throw money at me but I'm rebellious and send them suits away because Will ? Smith is my daddy and don't need them."

Word play and beat is dope though.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well... this better than his other joints... not bad...
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd replay this.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cool. But whatever...
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You people just appreciate aesthetics and ignore content. The little ? rapped a bunch of silver spoon bars I can't consign at all. "whoa is me, rich people keep coming to throw money at me but I'm rebellious and send them suits away because Will ? Smith is my daddy and don't need them."

its better than him trying to kick fake aggressive content.he's a kid with an anti establishment type approach.

Jaden is not speaking to my life but neither is drake most of the time.this little guy deserves some burn
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    [/s]

"im insecure.Young ? doin better than me "post.
  • Listencloser
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    [/s]

"im insecure.Young ? doin better than me "post.

Is that what you took?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    whoa, that was surprising. I actually like it
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat is dope, flow is pretty tight. Once you start listening to the lyrics is actually quite corny. I guess the 1% can dig it..

I just expect the offspring of people with infinite means to be more then rappers and merch pushers.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got 2 of his tapes. He's pretty decent on the mic. There's room for improvement however
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the beat if anyone was looking for it

https://youtu.be/RENcKqKIYw4
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Beat is dope, flow is pretty tight. Once you start listening to the lyrics is actually quite corny. I guess the 1% can dig it..

I just expect the offspring of people with infinite means to be more then rappers and merch pushers.

The dude is the offspring of a rapper. Why would he look down on rapping himself. If anything people like him are in the best position to become rappers because if he fails at it, he'll still be good.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wonder twins Willow And Jayden are special man. I been telling yall. They the chosen few.....
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Dude is only 16 too. He is a living example of whats possible if we are all born with freedom and finical security to explore. Dude wisdom is three times ahead of my age group because he has ALL the resources to not be systematiclly oppressed and stripped of his pineal. I would love to see more rich kids take this guy route. Him and sis may seem like weirdos, but they are exactly what they are supposed to be. Its like a young Renassiance, the greats did it in the 17th, 18th, and 19th century. Young philosophers man, much respect to them. They gonna be considered Genuises in a couple years.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His rap style >>> his dress style.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Listencloser
    edited April 2015
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Lil Dude is only 16 too. He is a living example of whats possible if we are all born with freedom and finical security to explore. Dude wisdom is three times ahead of my age group because he has ALL the resources to not be systematiclly oppressed and stripped of his pineal. I would love to see more rich kids take this guy route. Him and sis may seem like weirdos, but they are exactly what they are supposed to be. Its like a young Renassiance, the greats did it in the 17th, 18th, and 19th century. Young philosophers man, much respect to them. They gonna be considered Genuises in a couple years.

Not everyone need sing the Blues. No street, no struggle, no Hip Hop.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    His rap style >>> his dress style.

oEhVvjZ.gif
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's so far from reality.
    And just bc he can rhyme words doesn't mean he has anything to say