Fair or Unfair? Donald Sterling's Mistress Is Forced To Return All Gifts Given By Sterling

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    This isn't a meal at a restaurant. This is millions we are talking about, and she had a case for how that money was theirs not just his.

You can't gift people what isn't "yours".
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfair
    For all yall that's saying it theirs and not his to give is why women get everything I divorce even though they shouldn't.

Yall ? is dumb ? for saying he can't spend his money the way he want to
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    Sterling and Stiviano both knew the game....the wife was left out...this lawsuit is not about what's right it's about the wife getting revenge for being embarrassed in public when the ? hit the fan....

Chill out the wife knew the game too.

The side ? broke the rules she dont get to win.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfair
    LUClEN wrote: »
    This isn't a meal at a restaurant. This is millions we are talking about, and she had a case for how that money was theirs not just his.

i have a problem with this mentality.

i can do what i want with my money or my share of our money.

...can this man wear her $10k pair of shoes?
    can he wear her prada dresses or carry her chanel bags?
    she what she wanted with her money.....why cant he?

regardless of if he gave it to someone or bought something....
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    This is part of what I am trying to tell ya'll.. For the most part the American Justice system conceptually... Is about as good as it can get.. The biases, inconsistencies, and imperfections lie with the folks who administer the laws.. Sterling knows this better than anyone.. He was notorious for suing people and getting sued.

I say all that to say this.. Again.. Had she kept her mouth shut she wouldn't open herself up to this type of litigation.. Because the American justice system is on "perfect" in concept.. The folks who administer it aren't.

You think the judges, lawyers, etc who are involved with this case don't have "Friends" it sets a precedent.. You talk. Im coming for everything or my wife will.. So your discretion is advised.

America the beautiful.. Gotta love it.. smh..
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfair
    blacktux wrote: »
    Sterling and Stiviano both knew the game....the wife was left out...this lawsuit is not about what's right it's about the wife getting revenge for being embarrassed in public when the ? hit the fan....

Chill out the wife knew the game too.

The side ? broke the rules she dont get to win.

Ok ? she broke the rules and that's what caused Sterling to lose the team and blah wooop....etc but this particular lawsuit aint about that tape it's about Shelley Sterling and her feelings..point blank...one thing you ain't gonna do to a wealthy cracka is embarrass them and add to the fact that this is a woman it ain't gon be about the money but the pride of the situation...we all know with women it's emotion... so let me clarify this...Yeah Shelley knew the game but wasn't privy to the fact that Stiviano was breaking rules, i.e recording ? and going to national platforms and telling about the gifts she was given...in this aspect Shelley was left out and because she was Shelley instilled discipline on this ? ...
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    I think it's fair, it's petty, but fair.

I'm hard on hoes regardless if he was a racist ? , it was still one that she sucked so that's a non-issue anyway.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Options
    Unfair

bruh ...she next to him at the game on national tv and i am sure she had friends that was there.

she knew

Of course she knew about the affair bruh....it's more than that...
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Fair
    LUClEN wrote: »

i have a problem with this mentality.

i can do what i want with my money or my share of our money.

...can this man wear her $10k pair of shoes?
    can he wear her prada dresses or carry her chanel bags?
    she what she wanted with her money.....why cant he?

regardless of if he gave it to someone or bought something....

The article states that a clip was played of her making it seem like this was all done privately, without the wife's knowledge, and presumably against her wishes. Did not help her case at all.

And again, you're talking about shoes, not a ferrari or a million dollar condo.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Fair
    LOL the funniest part of this is that the side chick lost
    Them lawyer fees are going to be steep as ? if she keeps trying to appeal and win this case
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh ...she next to him at the game on national tv and i am sure she had friends that was there.

she knew

Her mouth and quest for fame got her out of pocket. ? ain't stupid. They KNOW their man ? with other broads. What u don't do is make a damn spectacle out of ? and make her feel bad about the ? by embarrassing their man or her. Even if he out with the side ? , so wat, ? be in pocket, ? , and enjoy the ride.

She disrespected the game by making a spectacle out of it. So the game is disrespecting her back. I'm in no way defending sterling u could insert anyone in the situation it is what it is.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfair
    What the ? ? ?
    How tf?
    That's ? crazy. Those were gifts.
    And y tf u ? hate this ? so much?
    Y'all mad she told on a slave master cause u think her not being loyal to dude broke some kind of code?

I said it b4 that ? is a heroine.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfair
    Shss is foul
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was blowing them saggy ? and now has to return all this sh-t

tumblr_nkeji6xs4o1tt6jwmo4_250.gif she better have a back up plan, unless she living in the Hyundai.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if your business partner flushes your money down the toilet, u gonna sue the toilet?
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Fair
    gns wrote: »
    What the ? ? ?
    How tf?
    That's ? crazy. Those were gifts.
    And y tf u ? hate this ? so much?
    Y'all mad she told on a slave master cause u think her not being loyal to dude broke some kind of code?

I said it b4 that ? is a heroine.

he was calling her the n word while giving her backshots.

not really but she knew he was a racist ? and degraded herself
  • Ilike2get baked
    Options
    Unfair

she knew

Her mouth and quest for fame got her out of pocket. ? ain't stupid. They KNOW their man ? with other broads. What u don't do is make a damn spectacle out of ? and make her feel bad about the ? by embarrassing their man or her. Even if he out with the side ? , so wat, ? be in pocket, ? , and enjoy the ride.

She disrespected the game by making a spectacle out of it. So the game is disrespecting her back. I'm in no way defending sterling u could insert anyone in the situation it is what it is.

Exactly my ? ...no more no less..
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    fair, she took his basketball team the least she should do is give his gifts back since she finds him so repulsive. and just for the record, ? Donald Sterling...
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfair
    For all of you saying it's fair because it theirs and not his well then based on that logic the wife needs to sue the husband because he squandered their money.

If you work as a partner in a company and you start embezzling funds from it, does the other partner come for all them KOD strippers you made it rain on or will they chase you?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfair
    Dude sold his team for. Billion above value

She made that family women.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope this teaches ? like superhead to keep they mouth shut.

? ? be married with two fiances and a girlfriend and hoes wanna fukk it up cuz they aint number one but they eating good.

this aint my life sweetie...i know you reading this...love you

Homie was being funny but there is a lot of truth to the above mentioned statements.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfair

she knew

And I know she knows...well alright!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhLklmqLMjs
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiviano really thought she was going to get away that easy after causing Sterling to lose his team.
    It's not even about the money, this is a lesson to those side chicks who doesn't play their role and keep their mouth shut, what can happen when you ? with someone that is white, has massive wealth and connections.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usually, there is a clear winner in these cases.... Everybody took massive Ls with this ? ..