Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    I'd say this is the only black event that may have been seeing the Bayou Classic back then...Bayou Classic back in the day...

Damn I can't believe I forgot about the Bayou Classic. Ooooh SU. Lol! Good ole Boley and Jones Hall, huh @Knock_Twice ???
    I'd say this is the only black event that may have been seeing the Bayou Classic back then...Bayou Classic back in the day...

Damn I can't believe I forgot about the Bayou Classic. Ooooh SU. Lol! Good ole Boley and Jones Hall, huh @Knock_Twice ???

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Khaleesi and pico y'all don't was your backs? Just let the suds run down huh?

@Pico send that french man a video it's obvious dude marked the calendar hoping u would hook him up.

I was thinking the same thing. They got some ? ass necks.

Mean while you're in the playas room thread trying to ? a white porky pig ? . ? ? ? .

Awwww shut up.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

@Pico send that french man a video it's obvious dude marked the calendar hoping u would hook him up.

Mean while you're in the playas room thread trying to ? a white porky pig ? . ? ? ? .

Awwww shut up.

Yoooou maaaaad
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Noir wrote: »

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Awwww shut up.

Yoooou maaaaad

Far from it Senorita Chuck. Yall the e-homies.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie had good musical taste
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Awwww shut up.

Yoooou maaaaad

Good. Cause im ?
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Awwww shut up.

Yoooou maaaaad

Good. Cause im ?

No objections this way. Bring some of them wigs with you.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just cc'd every guy that Id see see round town :-(
  • Purr
    Options

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Awwww shut up.

Yoooou maaaaad

Good. Cause im ?

Aight... can we role play crips v blood in the bed and whoever ? first is the winner and the loser must get jumped in the winner's gang?
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Awwww shut up.

Yoooou maaaaad

Good. Cause im ?

Aight... can we role play crips v blood in the bed and whoever ? first is the winner and the loser must get jumped in the winner's gang?

? all that.

Just get naked and enjoy the D.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Toronto & Charlotte game is like watching some sorry players, shoot ball on the side rim at the YMCA
  • Purr
    Options

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Awwww shut up.

Yoooou maaaaad

Good. Cause im ?

? all that.

No. If you aint into freaky ass sex with me, then we cant ? !!!
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Awwww shut up.

Yoooou maaaaad

Good. Cause im ?

? all that.

3LNJuIU.jpg
  • Purr
    Options

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Awwww shut up.

Yoooou maaaaad

Good. Cause im ?

? all that.

3LNJuIU.jpg

NO!!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

@. Wish they would bring back JLU.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Girl hush..lol smh

u crazy
    latest?cb=20110701192358

Off&On wrote: »

Ackickdoe is my fav
  • Purr
    Options
    Wheres @cinco at? He owes me some ? .
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just cc'd every guy that Id see see round town :-(
    Wow. This just reminded me of a dope song I forgot allllll about tho. Damn.

http://youtu.be/_jg1rEZKizU

Been a few years since I even played this ? . Good lookin out @Pico

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This junkie just told me that he be smoking some government approved ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread wack
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking about going back to grad school this fall. UM:CP is charging $1200 a credit for grad school for nonresidents. That ? is ridiculous. I see why people never get out of debt. Good thing I always get someone to pay for me.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if you ever meet a ? that say some ? like "uh ion like when my food touch" run far away from that ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Man if you ever meet a ? that say some ? like "uh ion like when my food touch" run far away from that ?

RNS
This discussion has been closed.