Man Carrying Baby Brutally Attacked By Teens Caught On Video At TN Gas Station

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/QEFha1kIzLM

Surveillance video released on Monday shows a group of high school students beating a man at a Tennessee gas station.

Police said a large group of Northwest Prep Academy students swarmed a BP gas station outside Memphis.

“As we got to the car they are in the parking lot throwing up gang signs and putting up a ruckus,” Orrden Williams, Jr. said.

Williams told WREG one of the kids “sucker punched” him. After he was attacked, dozens of teenagers swarmed the gas station. Workers held the door shut as the children rushed the entryway.

Williams ran to his car where one teen threw punches just inches away from his baby’s head. He said he considered using a gun to defend his family.

“It would have been a couple of ‘mommas’ whose child wouldn’t have come home — justifiably not coming home,” Williams said.

Police said the baby was not injured, but Williams was reportedly bruised all over his upper body.

Williams said he wants the children involved in the beating cited and taken to juvenile court.

It remains unclear what provoked the group of teens to attack the man.

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he randomly hollered at a mob of ? to make some old white broad feel comfortable walking to her car....and got mobbed on...lol

? ? deserved it.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    definitely shoulda busted at them lil ? ...or at least suge knight a few
  • I_fap_twohanded
    I_fap_twohanded Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Options
    dunno why if he had a carry permit he didnt bust his gun
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude got control.

I'm dumping.

I don't play when it comes to my son well being.

I had to check this ugly ? in new olreans last weekend cuz she cause a scene when she seen my slap my 2 year old on the hand.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Williams ran to his car where one teen threw punches just inches away from his baby’s head. He said he considered using a gun to defend his family.

He shoulda thought about his family in the car BEFORE he decided to cape for some stranger and talk ? to a bunch of random ? . ? I look like out with my broad or kid proactively putting them in harms way...then playing victim.

“It would have been a couple of ‘mommas’ whose child wouldn’t have come home — justifiably not coming home,” Williams said.

Coulda woulda shoulda ? didn't do nothing.

Williams said he wants the children involved in the beating cited and taken to juvenile court.
    ? .
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wrong is wrong, but it seems he may have antagonized the kids. ? up part is the white lady he defended only can say, "I'm sorry it happened to you."
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cowards..all of them..Store owner locking the door..smh.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm kinda glad he didn't for one reason alone: they were surrounded by gas pumps. Anything could've happened when he got his hand on his piece. You already see them kids don't give a ? .
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many things wrong with this...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90 muhfuckas jumped dude right?

Why isn't he dead? Dude doesn't even look injured. Them little ? 's weak as ? .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

I'm kinda glad he didn't for one reason alone: they were surrounded by gas pumps. Anything could've happened when he got his hand on his piece. You already see them kids don't give a ? .

Also his child was in the car. By the time he got into his car where his gun and child was it was better to leave than to get into a potential wild west gun battle and ? some teens.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He could have at least pistol whipped a couple of them.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Also his child was in the car. By the time he got into his car where his gun and child was it was better to leave than to get into a potential wild west gun battle and ? some teens.

Or inadvertently ? everyone in the vicinity, himself included. This is probably the most favorable outcome cuz it could've been a lot of muthafucka mourning in Memphis
  • I_fap_twohanded
    I_fap_twohanded Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Options

True, I mean ya that does make sense on the other hand though he could have been easily beat/kicked/stomped to death by them kids ? up situation overall
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait did the dude holding the baby start the ? ?

And y'all MFs talmbout he should've bust his gun ?

Makes perfect sense.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Makes perfect sense.

He didn't put his hands on them. everybody know a crowd of young folks at a gas station ain't gon end good.

Them lil ? was about to loot the store too.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wheres the baby?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wheres the baby?

I didn't see him holding a baby

Still a bunch of ? ass kids tho
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Makes perfect sense.

He didn't put his hands on them. everybody know a crowd of young folks at a gas station ain't gon end good.

So it's not possible to start ? without putting hands on somebody ?

And what them futuristically about to rob the store would entitle dude, with a baby, to shoot some kids ?

Not saying a person shouldn't have the right to defend themselves but if dude started some ? and got dealt with - him having a baby with him ain't gon' make him invincible. And him justifying shooting them by predicting they were gon' rob the store is ridiculous.

Sounds just like the line of reasoning George Zimmerman got off with.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The real question is why would all these kids act that way.

Smh.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Makes perfect sense.

And what them futuristically about to rob the store would entitle dude, with a baby, to shoot some kids ?

Not saying a person shouldn't have the right to defend themselves but if dude started some ? and got dealt with - him having a baby with him ain't gon' make him invincible. And him justifying shooting them by predicting they were gon' rob the store is ridiculous.

So he said something to 20 ppl that's ? them off enough to put hands on him.

I never seen a group of ? that big with good intentions at a gas station.

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Makes perfect sense.

Nah bra
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk... this dude 7figz says some crazy ? sometimes. Like right now.