Man Carrying Baby Brutally Attacked By Teens Caught On Video At TN Gas Station

Options

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wheres the baby?

From what I gather the baby was in the car and that's where he or she almost got hit when dude entered his vehicle.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why couldn't it happen to that ? ^^^
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Wait did the dude holding the baby start the ? ?

And y'all MFs talmbout he should've bust his gun ?

Makes perfect sense.

He didn't put his hands on them. everybody know a crowd of young folks at a gas station ain't gon end good.

Them lil ? was about to loot the store too.

So it's not possible to start ? without putting hands on somebody ?

And what them futuristically about to rob the store would entitle dude, with a baby, to shoot some kids ?

Not saying a person shouldn't have the right to defend themselves but if dude started some ? and got dealt with - him having a baby with him ain't gon' make him invincible. And him justifying shooting them by predicting they were gon' rob the store is ridiculous.

Sounds just like the line of reasoning George Zimmerman got off with.

So he said something to 20 ppl that's ? them off enough to put hands on him.

You must've never watched worldstar.

Makes perfect sense.

He didn't put his hands on them. everybody know a crowd of young folks at a gas station ain't gon end good.

And what them futuristically about to rob the store would entitle dude, with a baby, to shoot some kids ?

Not saying a person shouldn't have the right to defend themselves but if dude started some ? and got dealt with - him having a baby with him ain't gon' make him invincible. And him justifying shooting them by predicting they were gon' rob the store is ridiculous.

I never seen a group of ? that big with good intentions at a gas station.

So you're implying it's ok to shoot a 'large group of ? at a gas station' since they must be up to no good ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Makes perfect sense.

So he said something to 20 ppl that's ? them off enough to put hands on him.

You must've never watched worldstar.

Makes perfect sense.

I never seen a group of ? that big with good intentions at a gas station.

So you're implying it's ok to shoot a 'large group of ? at a gas station' since they must be up to no good ?

It's ok to shoot ? that out their hands on you. All 30 of them.

He looked black so it wasn't nothing racial.

And i never heard anything that would make 30 ppl I'm with that would make me jump him. That's attempted murder if you ask me. It's so easy for 30 ppl to ? one person.

? those kids.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Nobody was gonna ? with that old ass hag. He mos def didn't deserve to get swarmed like that, especially with a child, but these young, dumb ? don't move with a code. He shoulda thought about that off gp. If I have my son and my gun, I'm doing all I can to avoid any fuckery.

You think that broad would've done the same for you at a back road gas station filled with skin heads? Prolly not. Stop sticking your neck out for those who aren't willing to reciprocate the gesture. ? .

So you would never help a white person you didn't know in any kind of situation?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? always talking about the youth has no guidance but when you finally get someone brave enough to speak some sense to a mob of kids, that were needlessly antagonizing folk, you still put him down.

Same ? that said Kendrick was wrong when he said we don't respect ourselves.
  • 7figz
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Makes perfect sense.

Nah bra

Wait, so Zimmerman didn't claim to know that Trayvon Martin was up to some ? , start a fight with him, get his ass kicked, and claim to ? him in self defense ?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Nobody was gonna ? with that old ass hag. He mos def didn't deserve to get swarmed like that, especially with a child, but these young, dumb ? don't move with a code. He shoulda thought about that off gp. If I have my son and my gun, I'm doing all I can to avoid any fuckery.

You think that broad would've done the same for you at a back road gas station filled with skin heads? Prolly not. Stop sticking your neck out for those who aren't willing to reciprocate the gesture. ? .

So you would never help a white person you didn't know in any kind of situation?

Completely contingent on the circumstances. If it places my wife or kid in an unnecessary line of fire, then ? no. I'll be doing volunteer firefighter work in the near future, so helping strangers is something I'm more than willing to do, but you hafta pick your spots. Being a Good Samaritan has far too many drawbacks to just jump headfirst into a situation without thinking.
  • A Talented One
    Options

Makes perfect sense.

Nah bra

Wait, so Zimmerman didn't claim to know that Trayvon Martin was up to some ? , start a fight with him, get his ass kicked, and claim to ? him in self defense ?

Dude obviously thought about shooting those kids as he was getting beaten, not when he saw them hanging around the gas station. So the Zimmerman comparison is way off.
  • 7figz
    edited April 2015
    Options

Makes perfect sense.

Nah bra

Dude obviously thought about shooting those kids as he was getting beaten, not when he saw them hanging around the gas station. So the Zimmerman comparison is way off.

Context.

My question is whether y'all saying dude should've shot them even if he started the fight.

@Shizlansky mentioned the large number of kids at the gas station and the assumption that they'd have to be up to no good.

Doesn't sound to me like that involves shooting after getting ? up. It sounds like shooting based on a stereotype / assumption (Zimmerman).

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just shut the ? up
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would have been real difficult for me not to try to ? at least one of them.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cops will use this as further reason to shoot blacks.Thanks nignogs
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude got control.

I'm dumping.

I don't play when it comes to my son well being.

I had to check this ugly ? in new olreans last weekend cuz she cause a scene when she seen my slap my 2 year old on the hand.

If he had control, he wouldn't have put himself in that situation cooning it up for a ? lady afraid of black kids. Kids are irrational and already in group mode. She should have stayed in the store and let them pass.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he offended the group & got swarmed?
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pack mentality. He made a good point. Some of the parents SHOULD have been crying that day and without their child, but they're very lucky he has restraint when he had every legal right to defend himself. Now lets see what the parents do.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    ? ? always talking about the youth has no guidance but when you finally get someone brave enough to speak some sense to a mob of kids, that were needlessly antagonizing folk, you still put him down.

You right bro.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow...I don't get some of y'all at all...

Excuses for days...
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I wholeheartedly agree he shoulda minded his own business, but at the same time I'm sick of this "savage life" mentality.

These little ? coming up now have little to no sense and self control. They're weak mentally and physically. Every last parent needs to be tracked down and held accountable. Kids gon act up, but kids don't go this far without a serious lack of home discipline.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

So blacks supposed to respect themselves by respecting ? who cape for whites made to feel uncomfortable around crowds of black ppl? What version of To ? A Butterfly u cop? U downloaded the edited ? version and got the wrong message.

As far as Guidance...They did the right thing given the circumstances.

How do u know they were needlessly antagonizing her. The old lady walked IN the gas station on her own, untouched. He antagonized the crowd according to HER. HE didn't say ? about that part tho.

Imagine the conversation with your 16 y/o little brother if he was in the crowd.
    You: what up
    Him: we just came from the u feel me and some ol head ? bounced out with some white ? telling us to shut the ? up
    You: yall beat his ass, right?

On the video the ol lady was walking out the gas station and was already at her damn car while this gump ass ? literally skipping chasin tryna catch up with her to cape. There is not a teenager in the camera shot. She's tryna get IN her car and HE starts talking ? . That's when they enter the frame (to beat his ass). Wasn't nobody gon touch that old ? .

It was a totally avoidable situation. He CHOSE that battle and lost. I bet u an old black lady would not have felt "uncomfortable" and needed an ? . His simp ass coulda walked the old lady to her car and NOT say nothing even if they were talking ? to her (which I highly doubt to begin with). But NO he had his strap that he WONT bust and started talking ? . He's getting his ass beat but runs to his car where his baby is....then dwells on the safety of his baby....FOH. They didn't touch his baby, his car, or that old lady. They just beat his ass for talking ? and stayed with in code. ? ? deserved it.

The best part of the video is NOBODY saved that simp ? ...the white ? threw him under the bus, the black kids beat his ass, the gun didn't bust, the gas station clerks locked the doors, his car didn't turned into knight rider, and the baby just did his car seat thing. Nobody likes a ? . He's just too dumb to learn the lesson.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah cuh was doin too much. Mind yo fuccin business it's a million of them lil ? out there and it's just u capin for some old ? " causin a ruccus" ? Busterassnigga. Them lil ? killer b swarmed on that ?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much stupidity in this thread. Why are people putting any blame of this guy. 20 teens jumping a guy for nothing has no justification. A bunch of idiots acting like clowns in the gas station shouldn't be tolerated.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah cuh was doin too much. Mind yo fuccin business it's a million of them lil ? out there and it's just u capin for some old ? " causin a ruccus" ? Busterassnigga. Them lil ? killer b swarmed on that ?
    You sound like a complete ? .....no offence.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nana owe dat man some ?

Yall see the power of dat white flesh you ? ? over?