Cle "Bone" Sloan Scared Of Suge. Says He Won't Snitch.

Options

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Happy he can bail out now.

Why happy tho
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ppl like Suge on here.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Why ppl like Suge on here.
    Better question is why people hate him so much they cast facts & sense to the side???

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same reason why suge didn't snitch on Who that killed pac is the same reason why bone wont snitch
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12GcYZ0O1W8
    (These 2 minutes are all that's on YouTube but the whole episode was about snitching and Suge. IDK if I can embed off Comedy Central Website)
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Killa is a guest? Is this new? Lmaooo
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Killa is a guest? Is this new? Lmaooo
    from Wednesday night
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Now yall making up ? to make your case

There is no direct quote of the word snitch coming out of his mouth

The direct quote does have him telling prosecutors he understand what they want him to do but it's his fault Terry dead

so long as u don't say the word snitch ur good? gtfoh with this ? man. this ? said I don't want to be responsible for sending that man to jail. he put a good show on for all u dudes who wanna say he a real ? .

now the prosecution will say there is a code of silence in the streets and bone doesn't want to be known as a snitch. a snitch is a person who knows the truth and tells the cops. bone knows the truth and said if he snitched he would put suge in prison. he dry snitched his ass off on that stand. all that its his fault terry is dead is corny as hell. the defense gonna have a field day with this ? at trial.

You're dense

Lmao really? Im just from a different era. U dont take the stand. U lay in ur hospital and say i can't remember ? . A time when a ? got ? up for dry snitching like bone did. I did the trial ? . I read the discovery and seen a ? snitch. I give no passes. Bone ? for this ? and you dense if u think a real ? would talk at all

These are excerpt from another articles:
    "I will not be used to send Suge Knight to prison," said Sloan, an adviser on the upcoming film Straight Outta Compton, adding that he was only on the stand because he was subpoenaed.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/suge-knight-victim-refuses-snitch-788400

When you are subpoenaed to court, it's usually legally required that you go; if not, you could wind up going to jail...especially in a case like this. This ain't small claims court. Its a murder case and he's a "witness/victim" so he can't act like he wasn't there when he was videotape getting run over.
    Sloan agreed he was the aggressor in the physical fight with Knight at Tam's...

In one surreal exchange with prosecutor Cynthia Barnes, Sloan refused to identify Knight when asked to point him out in the courtroom.

"Doesn't look like Suge," he said, referring to the former rap impresario dressed in an orange prison uniform. "Doesn't look like the guy who was out there with me."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/suge-knight-due-back-court-hearing-murder-case-article-1.2183271

Not only did he blame himself for what happened to Terry Carter, Bone doesn't even identify Suge in court or confirm he was there at the location.

haven't been involved in many superior cases have u? u do not have to answer any questions when u answer the subpoena. the quickest way to get ur ass off the stand is to turn to the judge and say I refuse to answer any questions because I wont implicate myself in a crime. you just pleaded the 5th which is ur right. u go can now go home. the ny daily news article says bone said suge said he was gonna ? him. said suge was scared the white folks. he painted a picture of a violent dude and then in the middle of the ? he pleads the fifth until he got a deal? that ? is all the way with telling it all when the trial hits. u putting up bits and pieces. smh

Thats NOT what Bone actually said in court. Those were recorded statements that they said he gave to the police right after he got run over (btw, Suge also gave a statement accusing Bone of trying to ? him). But Bone basically recanted those statements in court by claiming he overall didn't remember much incident and that he blamed HIMSELF for that other guy getting killed.

in court recorded or whatever...its what he said and its talking much. now you giving passes for recanting stuff and passes for recorded statements cause it wasnt on the stand? when the police show up on the scene u are supposed to automatically close your mouth. zip it! don't say ? ever! the cant force u to talk. the dude knows that. he talked. he gave statements. y'all acting like him blaming himself was some stand up G ? ...lmao...saying that in court means nothing. it means absolutely nothing. its a good acting job. he pleaded the 5th when he got scared and cut a deal so that ? not really owning up to ? . smh

when the trial hits this ? will be full blown snitch.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I think too many of you Kats get your concepts of legal system, Street code and Life rules from Rap and Movies. ? some of yall be saying is surreal, asinine, counter productive, stupid, fake and faulty as ? most the time...
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

The direct quote does have him telling prosecutors he understand what they want him to do but it's his fault Terry dead

so long as u don't say the word snitch ur good? gtfoh with this ? man. this ? said I don't want to be responsible for sending that man to jail. he put a good show on for all u dudes who wanna say he a real ? .

now the prosecution will say there is a code of silence in the streets and bone doesn't want to be known as a snitch. a snitch is a person who knows the truth and tells the cops. bone knows the truth and said if he snitched he would put suge in prison. he dry snitched his ass off on that stand. all that its his fault terry is dead is corny as hell. the defense gonna have a field day with this ? at trial.

You're dense

Lmao really? Im just from a different era. U dont take the stand. U lay in ur hospital and say i can't remember ? . A time when a ? got ? up for dry snitching like bone did. I did the trial ? . I read the discovery and seen a ? snitch. I give no passes. Bone ? for this ? and you dense if u think a real ? would talk at all

"I will not be used to send Suge Knight to prison," said Sloan, an adviser on the upcoming film Straight Outta Compton, adding that he was only on the stand because he was subpoenaed.

When you are subpoenaed to court, it's usually legally required that you go; if not, you could wind up going to jail...especially in a case like this. This ain't small claims court. Its a murder case and he's a "witness/victim" so he can't act like he wasn't there when he was videotape getting run over.

In one surreal exchange with prosecutor Cynthia Barnes, Sloan refused to identify Knight when asked to point him out in the courtroom.

"Doesn't look like Suge," he said, referring to the former rap impresario dressed in an orange prison uniform. "Doesn't look like the guy who was out there with me."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/suge-knight-due-back-court-hearing-murder-case-article-1.2183271

Not only did he blame himself for what happened to Terry Carter, Bone doesn't even identify Suge in court or confirm he was there at the location.

haven't been involved in many superior cases have u? u do not have to answer any questions when u answer the subpoena. the quickest way to get ur ass off the stand is to turn to the judge and say I refuse to answer any questions because I wont implicate myself in a crime. you just pleaded the 5th which is ur right. u go can now go home. the ny daily news article says bone said suge said he was gonna ? him. said suge was scared the white folks. he painted a picture of a violent dude and then in the middle of the ? he pleads the fifth until he got a deal? that ? is all the way with telling it all when the trial hits. u putting up bits and pieces. smh

Thats NOT what Bone actually said in court. Those were recorded statements that they said he gave to the police right after he got run over (btw, Suge also gave a statement accusing Bone of trying to ? him). But Bone basically recanted those statements in court by claiming he overall didn't remember much incident and that he blamed HIMSELF for that other guy getting killed.

in court recorded or whatever...its what he said and its talking much. now you giving passes for recanting stuff and passes for recorded statements cause it wasnt on the stand? when the police show up on the scene u are supposed to automatically close your mouth. zip it! don't say ? ever! the cant force u to talk. the dude knows that. he talked. he gave statements. y'all acting like him blaming himself was some stand up G ? ...lmao...saying that in court means nothing. it means absolutely nothing. its a good acting job. he pleaded the 5th when he got scared and cut a deal so that ? not really owning up to ? . smh

He didn't even plead the 5th. LOL! Its funny cause earlier you said he should have pleaded the 5th and now you're saying he did, which he didn't....so you are right the right about it the 1st time

Anyway, I ain't even having a snitch/street code debate. Im stating the facts about the case that you keep geting wrong. My point is his testimony is useless to the prosecution thats why their ? . Even what he said in the police statement is irrelevant if they can't get him to say that ? on the stand - he even said that some of the police statement was "embellished".
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

You're dense

He didn't even plead the 5th. LOL! Its funny cause earlier you said he should have pleaded the 5th and now you're saying he did, which he didn't....so you are right the right about it the 1st time.

Anyway, I ain't even having a snitch/street code debate. Im stating the facts about the case that you keep geting wrong. My point is his testimony is useless to the prosecution thats why their ? . Even what he said in the police statement is irrelevant if they can't get him to say that ? on the stand - he even said that some of the police statement was "embellished".

he did plead the 5th during the middle of questioning...read the story. my original point before the ny story was posted was he should have never said anything. he should have always pleaded the 5th. the ny story said he worked a deal for immunity after he pleaded the 5th. that ? bout to snitch all day long during the trial.

u cant argue this ? with me. everything u say will and can be used. indirectly saying u have knowledge that could put a man in prison is dry snitching. giving background info on a man and his scare tactics to a court officer on tape will always... ALWAYS be used in court. that's straight up snitching right there. they don't need u on the stand they got it on tape. ? recant statements all the time and its a legal battle to get that thrown out. if he wants to recant then fine. he can face perjury charges fight that and do the jail time. no big deal cause he should have never opened his mouth.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    I think too many of you Kats get your concepts of legal system, Street code and Life rules from Rap and Movies. ? some of yall be saying is surreal, asinine, counter productive, stupid, fake and faulty as ? most the time...

my view is completely ? up and all wrong but its based on the life I have lived. no rap or movies or here. absolutely counter productive and wrong. sad part is i am far removed from my street days but when i was out there i was out there. i know my feelings arefucked up but its so deep in me i cant change it. i don't have beef with the cops they just doing their job. im not on suge side he gets what he gets but i don't believe a street ? is supposed to help the state or the feds for any reason at all. u keep ur mouth shut. that bone ? knows that.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

You're dense

He didn't even plead the 5th. LOL! Its funny cause earlier you said he should have pleaded the 5th and now you're saying he did, which he didn't....so you are right the right about it the 1st time.

he did plead the 5th during the middle of questioning...read the story. my original point before the ny story was posted was he should have never said anything. he should have always pleaded the 5th. the ny story said he worked a deal for immunity after he pleaded the 5th. that ? bout to snitch all day long during the trial.

u cant argue this ? with me. everything u say will and can be used. indirectly saying u have knowledge that could put a man in prison is dry snitching. giving background info on a man and his scare tactics to a court officer on tape will always... ALWAYS be used in court. that's straight up snitching right there. they don't need u on the stand they got it on tape. ? recant statements all the time and its a legal battle to get that thrown out. if he wants to recant then fine. he can face perjury charges fight that and do the jail time. no big deal cause he should have never opened his mouth.

Yeah he definately face prejury charges if he's caught lying, but that would be on him.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options

my view is completely ? up and all wrong but its based on the life I have lived. no rap or movies or here. absolutely counter productive and wrong. sad part is i am far removed from my street days but when i was out there i was out there. i know my feelings arefucked up but its so deep in me i cant change it. i don't have beef with the cops they just doing their job. im not on suge side he gets what he gets but i don't believe a street ? is supposed to help the state or the feds for any reason at all. u keep ur mouth shut. that bone ? knows that.
    On a personal Note My Father is still in the midst of 25 year bid or killing a CI without going into the full details My view is of one who has lived this street life ever since I was ? ? you talking fam is not reality to me and Obviously not to Suge and Cle. I carry a Old School concept of ? on Babylon, Snitching, Hating, Accountability, Growth and Positions. Without making a long ass tirade on all those meanings I will say City to City, Coast to Coast the older heads from the destitute urban areas like Myself share similar world views in those regards as that is the common factor in our survival through those conditions. I am sad for you that whatever factors have caused your life /concept of to be so far removed from...
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

On a personal Note My Father is still in the midst of 25 year bid or killing a CI without going into the full details My view is of one who has lived this street life ever since I was ? ? you talking fam is not reality to me and Obviously not to Suge and Cle. I carry a Old School concept of ? on Babylon, Snitching, Hating, Accountability, Growth and Positions. Without making a long ass tirade on all those meanings I will say City to City, Coast to Coast the older heads from the destitute urban areas like Myself share similar world views in those regards as that is the common factor in our survival through those conditions. I am sad for you that whatever factors have caused your life /concept of to be so far removed from...

don't be sad for me. my life is actually pretty good. i never want anyone's pity. i don't need it...don't deserve it...don't want it. im removed from the streets because my wife worked hard to get me out. im in my 40s so im no young lost boy. i am who i am. my concept of life is probably one that your dad lived by. he became judge jury and executioner. i don't condone nor condemn his actions. its the life he choose. a life he lived. my kids didn't live my life. the ? you do and go thru out there when doing that ? for real is not transferred by blood. it aint for everybody either.

whats right in the underworld is different. u don't talk. u just don't. not me not u not bone not the CI ya daddy pushed. u never ever talk. some stuff will never leave u. ur man gets killed then u do right by ur man but u don't talk to the police. right could be looking out for his fam or many other things. right is not snitching.

on a side note my dude i don't doubt u came from a hard background. im sure there are a lot of cats who share ur life views too and i have no issue with that but coast to coast city to city if u in them streets for real then u know u don't work with the cops no matter how bad or sad the situation is. ask your pops
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol it's always hilarious how much ? "know" about the legal system
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    Just hit em w/ "I don't know".......

So he can go to jail for perjury? It was on tape remember ?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sidebar:

I don't condone snitching, but at what point does it become part of the game and why should one draw arbitrary lines and moral boundaries when they aren't living right? If you are already violating your people, if you're willing to literally or proverbially pull the trigger on your community, what is snitching? If what you're doing is about money, isn't it just business? If you have a lack of regard for human life like Escobar, Alpo, Bulger... does it really matter that you add snitch to your repertoire?

Furthermore, people have this idea that you cant walk away, but the truth is when you're out there you make a series of decisions usually based on exogenous (environmental) forces out of your control that force you into a corner where each decision begets the next and the cycle seemingly perpetuates itself. You give up control to get control, you give up freedom to get freedom, it's paradoxical. Catch 22 is the perfect phrase for all that ? . At whatever point I felt like I needed to do the things I was doing to take care of my family, but generally speaking your people that care for you and want the best for you--mother, father, grandparents, brothers, sisters etc.--don't want to see you out there. Not because that ? is against the law, but it's no way to live.

For the record, snitching should only connote a situation where you have direct involvement in what happened and implicate someone else to exonerate yourself of guilt. E.g. the example @Fazeem gave. If you intend to play a game in which there are no rules, but expect others to operate within the parameters of invisible rules, be they people you were down with or the old lady next door--you ? up.

Also, I don't think Bone gives a ? what people think. He's trying to do things a little differently and he ? up according to his own set of values and principles. As far as we know he didn't incriminate anyone or imply anything that wasn't explicit within the recording of the video--aside from his own inner guilt. You can say he should just keep quiet, but that's a grown man--he can do what the ? he wants.

It's wild to see people talk about dry-snitching, but they are loud as ? in the street.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes not snitching has nothing to with anything except taking the power away from the system,(courts and cops). Why cooparate if u think u can and want to handle the situation yourself.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    too often people twist your words in an attempt to prove their way of thinking is the correct way. words like ? and snake so unnecessary.

example 1...thats just everyday life. i was walking down the street minding my own business and ? liked my coat. he jumped out tried to take it and shot me in the process. robbery happens so i have no issue with dude saying he was defending himself.

example 2...dude sounds like a legit dude so definitely protect ur business.

example 3...he says what we all say...im innocent nope dont have an issue with that at all.

i do have an issue with talking to the cops and ur criminal activity brought about some ? up consequences. bone might not be active in the street life anymore but on that day he committed a crime. he assaulted suge and unfortunately his man got caught in the line and fire and died. nope you cant take the stand now. if u have to get on that stand or if a questioned u get a lawyer and say nothing. u plead the 5th. u dont incriminate urself and u dont indirectly point a figure. u take the L.

I never been big on stuff like my pop did this or i lived in this hood or that hood. for some reason i guess thats supposed to make ur way of thinking correct. ur peoples are themselves and where u live means nothing. by my own admission ur way of thinking is better than mine. im one those people who truly believes in that code of silence that allows us to continue to ? each other. sad and counter productive for sure. its better that youngins read ur words and subscribe to ur way of thinking than mine.

im not a grandfather yet but know right from wrong. i always have and never claimed nor will i claim i lived the right way. in fact i will state my younger years were filled with bad decisions and i played a game that increased my chances of death or prison for no good reason other than hood fame and a quick buck. i was true to the game and i believe anyone in it should be true to it. if i stepped back in it for only a second like bone did then i will follow the rules that were handed down to me from older heads.

speaking of older heads or OG's or whatever we wanna call them. i am not sure what hood u can find one that will say its ok to testify in court when ur criminal ways brought about consequences. im not a ghetto gypsy. same house same hood. when my wife and i got our first apartment i was on that block every single day more than i was at home.

never been one for sabotage but looking back on it i hurt so many people. i hurt my community. i knew better and i was raised better but i didnt care. i was selfish. loyal to my hood. protect my block at all cost. far from a ? and most ? out there aint dumb just selfish. there are a lot of snakes though. im not too old to change. i have changed. im truly inactive. if u bump into me u would think there goes a hard working family man. he just wants to live right and provide for his family. do what he can to be a stand up dude. i will be this way until the day i die. its so much better. it really does feel like a whole different world nowadays and i am so very thankful.

my views are mine and mine alone....with that my belief is and will be that bone dry snitched on the stand and he knows u cant do that. accepting blame for his part doesnt make it better. let the police do there job and build the best case they can but u dont help. his actions brought about a deadly reaction and he knows this. what part of the game is that?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    George-Bush-Didnt-Read-It-Dance.gif

Yall writing stories in here
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too often people twist your words in an attempt to prove their way of thinking is the correct way. words like ? and snake so unnecessary.

example 1...thats just everyday life. i was walking down the street minding my own business and ? liked my coat. he jumped out tried to take it and shot me in the process. robbery happens so i have no issue with dude saying he was defending himself.

example 2...dude sounds like a legit dude so definitely protect ur business.

example 3...he says what we all say...im innocent nope dont have an issue with that at all.

i do have an issue with talking to the cops and ur criminal activity brought about some ? up consequences. bone might not be active in the street life anymore but on that day he committed a crime. he assaulted suge and unfortunately his man got caught in the line and fire and died. nope you cant take the stand now. if u have to get on that stand or if a questioned u get a lawyer and say nothing. u plead the 5th. u dont incriminate urself and u dont indirectly point a figure. u take the L.

I never been big on stuff like my pop did this or i lived in this hood or that hood. for some reason i guess thats supposed to make ur way of thinking correct. ur peoples are themselves and where u live means nothing. by my own admission ur way of thinking is better than mine. im one those people who truly believes in that code of silence that allows us to continue to ? each other. sad and counter productive for sure. its better that youngins read ur words and subscribe to ur way of thinking than mine.

im not a grandfather yet but know right from wrong. i always have and never claimed nor will i claim i lived the right way. in fact i will state my younger years were filled with bad decisions and i played a game that increased my chances of death or prison for no good reason other than hood fame and a quick buck. i was true to the game and i believe anyone in it should be true to it. if i stepped back in it for only a second like bone did then i will follow the rules that were handed down to me from older heads.

speaking of older heads or OG's or whatever we wanna call them. i am not sure what hood u can find one that will say its ok to testify in court when ur criminal ways brought about consequences. im not a ghetto gypsy. same house same hood. when my wife and i got our first apartment i was on that block every single day more than i was at home.

never been one for sabotage but looking back on it i hurt so many people. i hurt my community. i knew better and i was raised better but i didnt care. i was selfish. loyal to my hood. protect my block at all cost. far from a ? and most ? out there aint dumb just selfish. there are a lot of snakes though. im not too old to change. i have changed. im truly inactive. if u bump into me u would think there goes a hard working family man. he just wants to live right and provide for his family. do what he can to be a stand up dude. i will be this way until the day i die. its so much better. it really does feel like a whole different world nowadays and i am so very thankful.

my views are mine and mine alone....with that my belief is and will be that bone dry snitched on the stand and he knows u cant do that. accepting blame for his part doesnt make it better. let the police do there job and build the best case they can but u dont help. his actions brought about a deadly reaction and he knows this. what part of the game is that?

I gave you a goat because you turned ? around and I get what you're saying. I'm glad you pointed out the selfishness.

I'm in school now far from all the street ? , but a girl I was ? with out here was close to someone in the game. Anyhow, this sensitive thug would drop in and be like "I gotta' do this for my grandma." Here's the thing, he was pulling up in a loud ass whip, wearing loud ass clothes, and alluding to his struggles and triumphs in the game on facebook. My guy was miserable, he had all these "things", but didn't like the life he was living, didn't like himself, however, he was doing it for "grandma." I'm not sure grandma, gives a ? about the new Jordans or suicide doors; moreover, how does that ? benefit her? See that ? all the time, adults stuck on some "neverland" ? , having the same mindstate they did when they were kids and thinking somehow this time it's going to be different. Nah B, you're just going to get older.

My point is, to see where you ? up and not rationalize that ? is powerful. You don't need my empathy or praise, but to say you ? up and you're better off now is inspiring ? . I was semi-conscious of what I was doing when I was out there, but I had backed myself into a corner and didn't know how to change, plus I liked that ? or at the very least I was comfortable with it... a change was out of the question, I was was making plays while the people I envied were making lives for themselves. I took what I thought was good with the bad, and played my position... because that's what I was supposed to do and I never talked, but when I found a way out I took it.

I guess I look at Bone differently, I don't think he has anything to prove, but he lost control with Suge. He wanted a fade, the ? spun out of control, and now it's not out of the question to think there will be further repercussions. It's much bigger than a fight now. Maybe he shouldn't have talked, but he said what was on his heart, he didn't implicate anybody, but he spoke on some man ? --not some street ? . I respect that. A lot of people try to change ? from the outside, Bone appears to be trying to change ? from the inside. He must have known anything he said would be not only be public, but newsworthy, so why he decided not to take the 5th makes sense.

I volunteer and do workstudy at an adult learning center, and kids that just dropped out of school as well as adults that are mandated to attend classes there, tell me all kinds of ? . My response is always the same: make sure you're good with yourself, get your GED so you have some type of options, and don't get caught. At some point if you've been around long enough, and you've reached a certain rung on the ladder, you're doing ? because you want to, not because you have to and how many people do you know that live all that street ? really have a good life? They are few and far between. All that ? can come crashing down at anyt moment and I'll speak for myself, but I'm done with that type of pressure--living in those conditions is ? crazy, so for me to subject myself to that again would be nothing less than a step backwards. I'm done proselytizing tho.