Wiz khalifa >> Curren$y

Options
2»

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nosign no spitta project being better than kush and oj. i guess im just never gon understand the hype on that tape.
  • yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nosign no spitta project being better than kush and oj. i guess im just never gon understand the hype on that tape.

Yeah it's not meant for ? ?
  • yungflashy
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    yungflashy wrote: »
    Let's be real people wiz verse on car service is way more memorable than spittas's verse

http://youtu.be/3Jlip_SBNSs

Thread is obviously boo boo but i will say at the time i looked at How Fly more as a Wiz ft Currensy album.

Exactly
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Yeah it's not meant for ? ?

so why are u caping for something thats not for you?
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...this has legs?

Currensy is on a different planet from Wiz

Currensy bein an 'acquired taste' doesnt have anything to do with talent bc Eminem is an acquired taste as far as style of music, but his talent is unquestionable

Nggas exposin themselves actually entertaining this. Currensy spits bars, at certain times with a Jay z level on the references and wit. He doeant over emphasize his punchlines tho its for them w/ ears to hear
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...this has legs?

Currensy bein an 'acquired taste' doesnt have anything to do with talent bc Eminem is an acquired taste as far as style of music, but his talent is unquestionable

Nggas exposin themselves actually entertaining this. Currensy spits bars, at certain times with a Jay z level on the references and wit. He doeant over emphasize his punchlines tho its for them w/ ears to hear

Curren$y is a better lyricist than Wiz. That's undeniable.

That said, Wiz is a better artist than Curren$y.

What album did he make that was better than Current$ys?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    only thing wiz has over curren$y is catchy hooks and melodizing/singing. curren$y lyrics and catalog over his career are in a whole different league
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wiz khalifa? a better artist?

wiz??

• yungflashy
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »

wiz??

Yeah
    Wiz can literally rap on any beat light years more versatile than spitta
    Curren$y would not know what to do on a beat like this

http://youtu.be/_kumPVM8GN8
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As an artist wiz is way better than curren$y why do you think wiz handles 90 percent of the hooks on their colabs
    As a rapper wiz is better as well the only thing spitta is better at than wiz and is lyrically but spitta been using the same delivery and flows forever while wiz approaches every beat differently

5dd32cc90c17d22ef551f1c4a5a02691f44144a2a45f9568cf48a8ec05742c57.jpg
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2nd time this week i saw Spitta and Jay in the same sentence.... yall ? stop that ? mane
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just started listening to currency & he aight... I'm not really feeling wiz new ? tho
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand y'all trying to root for the under dog but curren$y aint ? . there's a reason he is still (forever) underground. compare currensy with stalley that makes more sense.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiz sounds like he could be good, but dude is nothing impressive. Unless you want to hear a dude talk about smoking weed, ? your ? , and/or having a lot of money in literally every song, Wiz is boring.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I asked this question before but when it comes to "stoner rappers" what do we need Wiz for? He brings nothing original or different to the game. He just confused about whether he wants to be like Curren$y or Snoop Dogg
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no2fuks wrote: »
    I understand y'all trying to root for the under dog but curren$y aint ? . there's a reason he is still (forever) underground. compare currensy with stalley that makes more sense.

You say that like it's a bad thing
  • yungflashy
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I asked this question before but when it comes to "stoner rappers" what do we need Wiz for? He brings nothing original or different to the game. He just confused about whether he wants to be like Curren$y or Snoop Dogg

lol Yeah right ? wiz is one of the best when it comes to the weed vibe songs foh

http://youtu.be/DatTXd9KEso

http://youtu.be/adYk6vFD1nY
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiz is a top 20 weed rapper maybe. Not one of the best, when the category includes Bone Thugs, Devin The Dude an other such legendary luminaries ? ain't studdin Wiz. We good without listening to him.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...this has legs?

Curren$y is a better lyricist than Wiz. That's undeniable.

That said, Wiz is a better artist than Curren$y.

Then surely that'd mean he has the better music,yes?

But if you did a top 10 or 15 of solo projects, Other than Kush n OJ, what Wiz projects even make the cut??

B.A.R....Taylor Allderdice perhaps...some would say Flight School, i'd laugh at that, but okay. Its considerably one-sided.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    no2fuks wrote: »

and that would be because he dont make songs like black and yellow and roll up. your argument is damn near equivalent to sayin "flo-rida better cuz more white people kno him"
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »

wiz??

Yeah
    Wiz can literally rap on any beat light years more versatile than spitta
    Curren$y would not know what to do on a beat like this

http://youtu.be/_kumPVM8GN8

foh with this generic ass ?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S must be getting them TGOD checks to even make this ? thread.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing suspect about Spitta is dat ? post more pics on social media than hoes do and his pics never have ? in them, just dusty ass ? and low riders.