• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Noir wrote: »
    5'5.....Kevin Hart gave me the courage to post in this

Short old ass ?

Yep, that short ? with like 5 stalkers who can't get enough of the magic stick......my life is awesome. I'm far from old though. And all my ? look better then your slutty ass

Haven't posted in months, but I had to log on to personally laugh at this Napoleon Complex frustrated little ? . Lmaoooooo anybody can get ? lil man, but are you tall enough for amusement park rides is the true question. ? in here overcompensating like a ? , old Welvin ass ? GOT EMM!!! probably ride around in a big ass diesel truck, hoes get disappointed as ? when they see him damn near breaking his chicken nugget ass legs to hop out that mf.

I'm over here dying, dude really got that small fry anger, middle-aged sneaking into t-ball games n ?

But anyway to answer the question, I'm 6'1. I noticed a lot of yaw ? in here biting my height too, I don't appreciate that ?

I'm anything but frustrated, my life is like a movie homeboy.....I'd say more but you would think I'm trying to "compensate" for something. I'll keep the wonders of my life to myself. Trust it's nothing like you say, I might switch up my avy to prove my point.....nah nothing to prove lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Short old ass ?

Yep, that short ? with like 5 stalkers who can't get enough of the magic stick......my life is awesome. I'm far from old though. And all my ? look better then your slutty ass

Proof??

? u 30. ? outta here old ? .
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Short old ass ?

Haven't posted in months, but I had to log on to personally laugh at this Napoleon Complex frustrated little ? . Lmaoooooo anybody can get ? lil man, but are you tall enough for amusement park rides is the true question. ? in here overcompensating like a ? , old Welvin ass ? GOT EMM!!! probably ride around in a big ass diesel truck, hoes get disappointed as ? when they see him damn near breaking his chicken nugget ass legs to hop out that mf.

I'm over here dying, dude really got that small fry anger, middle-aged sneaking into t-ball games n ?

But anyway to answer the question, I'm 6'1. I noticed a lot of yaw ? in here biting my height too, I don't appreciate that ?

I'm anything but frustrated, my life is like a movie homeboy.....I'd say more but you would think I'm trying to "compensate" for something. I'll keep the wonders of my life to myself. Trust it's nothing like you say, I might switch up my avy to prove my point.....nah nothing to prove lol

But you outchea flagging posts and copping pleas like you on trial lmao ayo do ya thang pleighboi I just call it like I see it tiger
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options

Short old ass ?

Proof??

LOL, my ? stay young so it's all goody. My biggest stalker now is 22
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5' 7 3/4"

That chick legit looks like a friend of mine with a smaller ass.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ayo I just gotta get one more thing off my chest son why you stunting over that Ashley Stewart shopping big ? in ya avatar? You proud of hitting that my ? ? I mean ? at 5'5 I guess her being tall with a fat ass cancels out the cellulite and crushed pelvis whenever she rides.

pM9LU7WQN7UZR.jpg

The side of her face looks like a damaged foot too but hey like I said do ya thang pleighboi there's clearly someone out there for everybody.

LOL don't confuse the busted looking ? you get with for mine, my homegirl is pretty as hell. Just cuz you used to ? with chewbaccas out here don't mean I do.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    5' 7 3/4"

Aight so someone here has good taste
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll really proud of them quarter of inches aren't cha?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5'8. Still didnt stop a 6'2 chick from having a 1 night stand with me last month.
  • Westie
    Options
    5' 7 3/4"

Aight so someone here has good taste

I ain't ? her. Just thought that was my friend at 1st glance. She's cute imo tho.
  • Purr
    Options
    Ayo I just gotta get one more thing off my chest son why you stunting over that Ashley Stewart shopping big ? in ya avatar? You proud of hitting that my ? ? I mean ? at 5'5 I guess her being tall with a fat ass cancels out the cellulite and crushed pelvis whenever she rides.

pM9LU7WQN7UZR.jpg

The side of her face looks like a damaged foot too but hey like I said do ya thang pleighboi there's clearly someone out there for everybody.

LOL don't confuse the busted looking ? you get with for mine, my homegirl is pretty as hell. Just cuz you used to ? with chewbaccas out here don't mean I do.

Mmmm.... no cape but @rigga pull some baaaaaaaaaaad ? . Like LA or Miami baaaaaaad...
  • Purr
    Options

Short old ass ?

Proof??

Post them ugly hoes up, breh.
  • Westie
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    So wait let me get this straight, a lot of you guys are 6'2" or more in height working regular careers ,not making millions when you could of used your height to go to the NBA or NFL to make Millions of dollars.Seems like a waste of height.
    7e7741186661.gif

Short ? post.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taller than both you heffas
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Short old ass ?

Proof??

I don't deal with ugly hoes so I have nothing to show you.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wait let me get this straight, a lot of you guys are 6'2" or more in height working regular careers ,not making millions when you could of used your height to go to the NBA or NFL to make Millions of dollars.Seems like a waste of height.
    7e7741186661.gif

Short ? post.
    Hell yeah its short ? post I'm 5'7 hope all you tall ? have bad knees by the age of 32 HATE HATE HATE
    tumblr_moyr8b4fHD1sx4jfio1_500.gif

I'm 6'3 AND 32 and my knees feel ? awesome
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Tall ? cant dress worth ?

TimDuncan1.jpg

mjhorriblejeansagain.jpg

Russell-Westbrook.jpg

What the ? is Russel Westbrook wearing?! Glad he didn't make the playoffs, smh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

pM9LU7WQN7UZR.jpg

bruh, she got fat elbows tho
    Don you see that ass tho??

I know if she walking around the BX he got her with a tight grip
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options

Short old ass ?

Proof??

Short old ass ?

Proof??

Post them pretty hoes ? !!!