Dame Dash loses custody of his kids

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surely Dame's acolytes will have some defense for his actions.....
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dame-dash-my-son-has-cookies.jpg

Weed cookies that is
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kinda man lets another man tell him that he can or can't have his kids?!?

A ? in a custody case..
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if all this is true, it sounds like he new he was gonna loose custody which is why he didnt show up.
    but if he lost custody because he didnt show up to court, then dame fcuked up big time.
    all he had to do was show up
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kind of father skips out on a custody hearing? That's your seed right there. Dame needs to grow the ? up. If that was me I'd be fighting that ? to the death for my kids.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 Donkey of the Day
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all act like there's not dead beat fathers everywhere let Damon surprises yall
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Gettem wrote: »
    Y'all act like there's not dead beat fathers everywhere let Damon surprises yall

your missing the point by a couple of countrys bro
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn...i thought it was all about hustlin for your last name...doesnt meant much if you wont keep fighting for it too.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he Dame-Diddy, Dame-daddy or Dame ? ...?

I'm going with the latter LOL

Oh, I get it, he's biggie and you puffy.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    supervised visits? how do you go from fighting for full custody to supervised visits?
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the judge and the prosecutors just a bunch of chatty patties, what kind of man sits around all day deliberating about another man.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, ? posted every joke I had for this headline within 20 minutes.

Just when he starts to redeem himself, he does some Dame ? . And I'm still waiting on that other Hov.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Damn, ? posted every joke I had for this headline within 20 minutes.

Just when he starts to redeem himself, he does some Dame ? . And I'm still waiting on that other Hov.

They be on it ever since,the shenco bruse wayne roast and other opportunities to take a ? soul

These ? is well trained sharks out here

They waste no ttime came in here to roast and,they done said about everything in dam unity

Ic,needs a podcast of the,top 10 funniest reason posters,going in on hip hop related issues i know that ? would be,goat
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's Not Harlem!
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever happened to that ? with the Dame Dash account. That ? always had some funny ? to say. I'm gon summon that ? if he's not banned.

@Damon Dash
    @Damon Dash
    @Damon Dash
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Nobody should be surprised.. Ol' unstable ass dude. Lol at people trying to act like this dude knows wtf he's talking about. I'd never take advice from him.

I feel you bruh, dude a mess but most of us got that old head that can't get his ? together for nothin, but ? be possessin timeless game and info on life, almost mindblowing sometimes. Dame got somethin to offer even if it's solely his hyper radical stance on independent business, there's still food you can get from it. I know a ? that was on back in the day, and I ain't talkin bout a ick or 2, this ? had the SQUARES bruh, but he snort ron now. ? be givin me real game all the time, I grew up lookin up to him, but somewhere along the way he got off track and could never get it back.. Dame is a lot like that. I ? wit Dame on a lot of ? , but he could never run my business. He's seen a lot, and he's very intelligent, but the fact that he's never humbled himself makes him dangerous in situations where good, sober judgement needs to be used.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile, Jay steady winnin and cashing checks.
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Nobody should be surprised.. Ol' unstable ass dude. Lol at people trying to act like this dude knows wtf he's talking about. I'd never take advice from him.

I feel you bruh, dude a mess but most of us got that old head that can't get his ? together for nothin, but ? be possessin timeless game and info on life, almost mindblowing sometimes. Dame got somethin to offer even if it's solely his hyper radical stance on independent business, there's still food you can get from it. I know a ? that was on back in the day, and I ain't talkin bout a ick or 2, this ? had the SQUARES bruh, but he snort ron now. ? be givin me real game all the time, I grew up lookin up to him, but somewhere along the way he got off track and could never get it back.. Dame is a lot like that. I ? wit Dame on a lot of ? , but he could never run my business. He's seen a lot, and he's very intelligent, but the fact that he's never humbled himself makes him dangerous in situations where good, sober judgement needs to be used.

rafe?

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet Envy and Charlemagne can't wait to get this ? back on the show now..