Excuses to Leave or Breakup...

Options
Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
You ever noticed how when ppl get tired of each other, they find every little reason as to why they should leave?

My ? called me up steaming mad. Talking about he cant trust his girl & that she disloyal. Said he was leaving her ass, moving out & going back to Michigan tomorrow. In the background, I could hear this ? yelling at this broad.

Im thinking...she cheated on him...had an abortion without telling him...some ? like that

I ask him what happened?

He said, he told her to quit smoking & she's been sneaking behind his back for that last 3 months doing it.

I hung the phone up on that ? . That immature ass ? . You ready to ? a ? over that trivial ass ? . You want to leave. You just makin up reasons to do.

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the straw that breaks the camel's back is always some hilarious petty ass ?
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

pretty much....best believe whatever is bothering dude aint got nothing to do with smoking
  • Maalik
    edited June 2010
    Options

Pretty much. He 25. Never grew up. Moved in with his girl. Working at Target & tryna stretch it. He always sound stressed. From what I took from it........he searching for ANY reason to justify him leaving his girl & go back home.
  • Maalik
    edited June 2010
    Options
    pretty much....best believe whatever is bothering dude aint got nothing to do with smoking

I thought she gave him Chylamadia or somethin. This ? was screamin at the ? like "Where the ? you goin", "You aint goin the ? nowhere ? !!!". Im like ? , this ? mustve did somethin foul. He said cigarettes & I wanted to shaqface this ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yo i swear..i broke up with that ? for buying the wrong batteries..

i said 4 ? times triple A, triple A, triple A u stupid ? !!!

what the ? she come back with.. ? ask me what the ? she come back with???

double fuckng A.....i had to go.. that ? wasn't working out.. she don't pay attention to detail....

i'm tripling it she doubling it.. ? don't add up...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao thats real...it's always the most minor ? that sends you over the edge. I remember my ex made a ? joke about my comforter, talkin bout it looked like a bed that a 5 yr old would sleep on cause it was mad colorful. I flipped the hell out and aint speak to him for over a week. I told everybody we broke the ? up and i hated him.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao thats real...it's always the most minor ? that sends you over the edge. I remember my ex made a ? joke about my comforter, talkin bout it looked like a bed that a 5 yr old would sleep on cause it was mad colorful. I flipped the hell out and aint speak to him for over a week. I told everybody we broke the ? up and i hated him.

LMAO, so what was really wrong wit that ? ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

co-sign. @ THIS! I'M SO THRU WIT THIS! IT'S OVER!!!!"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my s/o didn't speak to my azzz last month...the whole month!! why, but i cooked for my co-workers and was getting personal.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ladies:youre too nice,your ? too small,you dont smell right,youre not attractive enough to show off to my friends,you too big and black

Fellaz:you too fat
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The last chick I was with was damn near perfect but she was lame in bed, a little over weight, and gave head like she had something better to do... I tried. One my boys dumped his girl because she wasn't a fan of his music.
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why make excuses just tell them it's not working. Once I've decided to end a relationship I'm upfront about it.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options