Options
    ethos wrote: »
    Mayweather Top 15 KOs by Hancho:

https://youtu.be/QGcwFgvGBrU

Man young Floyd got DAMN!!!!!
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? a Andre Ward until he get back in the ring and his career back on track. He a punp fakin' ass ? too. Ol' I'll fighter the lighter guy but not the heavier guy. ? .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    ? ? a Andre Ward until he get back in the ring and his career back on track. He a punp fakin' ass ? too. Ol' I'll fighter the lighter guy but not the heavier guy. ? .

Lmaooo yall ? ain't ?

I been saying this for a year and it was because I'm a hater even though I probably was the only one who had him in the tournament
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watch the 1st duran vs leonard fight ... i really believe this is the blueprint for pac to beat mayweather.. srl was also undefeated at this time & truth be told mayweather on his best day could not beat a prime leonard.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But does Manny have Duran skills to pull it off ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mdot wrote: »

Manny doesn't have the physical strength to do what Duran did to the bigger man(SRL) but we will see how the fight plays out.
  • playboy buddy rose
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    i don't think you become a 8 division world champion if you don't have a great skill set

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watch the 1st duran vs leonard fight ... i really believe this is the blueprint for pac to beat mayweather.. srl was also undefeated at this time & truth be told mayweather on his best day could not beat a prime leonard.

You do remember that Leonard fought off emotions because of all the ? Duran said and did during the build up for the fight?

You do remember Leonard saying he fought Duran's style of fight and not his because of those emotions?

You do remember even with fighting Duran's style of fight Leonard damn near won?

Since when does Floyd fight with emotions and a style that is more beneficial to his opponent if he is not forced to?

Most of all Pac is no where near what Duran was on that night or will be.

You really giving Manny credit for beating Margarito at 150 for a vacant belt at 154?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

You really giving Manny credit for beating Margarito at 150 for a vacant belt at 154?
    yup that belt is fraudulent as ? . this was Margarito coming of of a damn near 2 year suspension and a lackluster return and a belt that was stripped just to give Manny another accolade, its not about Mannys weight because thats not an issue at all it is because the opportunity was fraudulent
  • D. Morgan
    edited April 2015
    Options

yup that belt is fraudulent as ? . this was Margarito coming of of a damn near 2 year suspension and a lackluster return and a belt that was stripped just to give Manny another accolade, its not about Mannys weight because thats not an issue at all it is because the opportunity was fraudulent

That making 150 weight ? Margarito up in that fight just as much as Manny did.

Like you said Margarito was coming off damn near a 2 year lay off he was already a big ass fighter at 147 that is why he came back at 154. Making 150 drained Margarito who was already as slow as a turtle is pig ? .
  • playboy buddy rose
    Options

You do remember that Leonard fought off emotions because of all the ? Duran said and did during the build up for the fight?

You do remember Leonard saying he fought Duran's style of fight and not his because of those emotions?

You do remember even with fighting Duran's style of fight Leonard damn near won?

Since when does Floyd fight with emotions and a style that is more beneficial to his opponent if he is not forced to?

manny gets a lot of grief fo fighting a few fighters at a catchweight... but when floyd fought canelo at 152 nobody ever complained about that.... people talk about pac gettin ko'ed by marquez the same marquez who floyd fought and failed to make weight.. don't get me wrong i respect mayweather for being the best defensive fighter since pernell whitaker but on the other hand i respect pac for being the best offensive fighter since tito trinidad.... it's going to be a better fight than people realize but in the end i believe manny's workrate will be the difference ... and yes i'm givin pac credit for the 8th division title at 154.

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Lmaooo yall ? ain't ?

I been saying this for a year and it was because I'm a hater even though I probably was the only one who had him in the tournament
    Ey ? I was a little more patient than you. It's worn thin though. haha

And no, you wasn't the only one who had him in the tournament.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

manny gets a lot of grief fo fighting a few fighters at a catchweight... but when floyd fought canelo at 152 nobody ever complained about that.... people talk about pac gettin ko'ed by marquez the same marquez who floyd fought and failed to make weight.. don't get me wrong i respect mayweather for being the best defensive fighter since pernell whitaker but on the other hand i respect pac for being the best offensive fighter since tito trinidad.... it's going to be a better fight than people realize but in the end i believe manny's workrate will be the difference ... and yes i'm givin pac credit for the 8th division title at 154.

I don't give Manny any grief for fighting at catchweights. My comment was really about the fact that he fought a title fight at 150 for a vacant belt at 154 and drained the fighter just to get a ? accolade/record.

I can't give him credit for that.

What he did since that is a record is like someone breaking Usain Bolt 100m record but only running 95m instead. That ? ain't legit.
  • mdot
    Options
  • mdot
    Options
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

R.D. wrote: »

Lmaooo yall ? ain't ?

Ey ? I was a little more patient than you. It's worn thin though. haha

And no, you wasn't the only one who had him in the tournament.

Yall some ol'darth vader ass fans. Congrats on being recruited too the dark side. You cant come back now. Live with R.D.

• PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like you said Margarito was coming off damn near a 2 year lay off he was already a big ass fighter at 147 that is why he came back at 154. Making 150 drained Margarito who was already as slow as a turtle is pig ? .

Manny didn't come in at 150lb at the weigh in. He came in at 144lbs
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Margarito was not drained

Stop trying to discredit that man
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

David Diaz was bs I think Hatton had a minor belt as well... But u know how boxing politics is. They won't break it down the same 8 division sounds better to sell
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Manny didn't come in at 150lb at the weigh in. He came in at 144lbs

So?
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    David Diaz was bs I think Hatton had a minor belt as well... But u know how boxing politics is. They won't break it down the same 8 division sounds better to sell

the ring belt pac won against Barrera is the debatable belt to me (the wbc featherweight belt was vacated before their fight) - i didnt even know until ROACH HIMSELF brought it up

talks about it from 235 mark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBWNOyrHKKo