Hoes Aint Loyal:17-Year Marriage Ends in Three Dead When Wife Drops Husband Off to Catch Flight

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I'm not saying what he did was right but all ? in here talking like every decision and move yall make is perfect is full of ? ? !

Everybody here has emotions and yall don't know what the ? yall would 100% do faced with that situation.

Your wife of 20+ years and the mother of yall kids.

Yall ? lying like ? to act like yall wouldn't feel some type of way for the ? cheating you.

? half yall ? catch feelings on here over another persons opinion of your favorite ? rappers.

Then yall trying to tell me you would feel nothing over your wife cheating!!! FOH

I ain't saying yall would ? her or yourself but a lot acting like if yall caught your wife cheating the ? wouldn't even phase you is ? .

I'm not saying I wouldn't feel anyway about it. I'm just saying that I wouldn't ? her, I actually value my freedom.

I never said anybody should ? the ? .

What I am saying so many ? in here posting like they would not give a ? about their wife of 20+years and mother of their children cheating on them

Yet get all in their feelings about someone's opinion about their favorite rapper.

FOH with the ? keep it 100 you would feel a way and ain't nothing wrong with that

I didn't get that vibe at all in this thread though.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not saying what he did was right but all ? in here talking like every decision and move yall make is perfect is full of ? ? !

Everybody here has emotions and yall don't know what the ? yall would 100% do faced with that situation.

Yall ? lying like ? to act like yall wouldn't feel some type of way for the ? cheating you.

? half yall ? catch feelings on here over another persons opinion of your favorite ? rappers.

Then yall trying to tell me you would feel nothing over your wife cheating!!! FOH

I ain't saying yall would ? her or yourself but a lot acting like if yall caught your wife cheating the ? wouldn't even phase you is ? .

Of course everybody has emotions. But you control them or they control you. I thought that was common knowledge. Being controlled by your emotions is a feminine trait. To me anyway.

Of course ? would feel something. Who said they wouldn't? I don't think anyone is saying that it would phase them. But gotdamn, this ? OD'd and took three lives and traumatized his kids because his wife ? another ? . If that ain't ? ? ? ...I dunno what is.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah its a difference between you catching your s/o cheating by being caught in a lie (friends talking/social media/texting)

And being caught red handed face to face.

A lot of people that end up killing themselves dont go into the situation with that in the agenda.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion that the IC is full of ? ? ...lol @ feelin sorry for a ? ? who was emotional enough to ? 3 people including himself

"these hoes aint loyal" smh yall ? lame. Real ? would have just charged it to the game. The fact that there's sympathizers in here tells me enough about the character of yall dudes

Lmao I can't get over this for some reason emotional enough to ? 3 people

freshprince.gif.html
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not saying I wouldn't feel anyway about it. I'm just saying that I wouldn't ? her, I actually value my freedom.

What I am saying so many ? in here posting like they would not give a ? about their wife of 20+years and mother of their children cheating on them

Yet get all in their feelings about someone's opinion about their favorite rapper.

FOH with the ? keep it 100 you would feel a way and ain't nothing wrong with that

Nah I wouldnt. Nobody is perfect. People ? up and make dumb mistakes. If caught the two of them, id let her know she was dumb and walk out. That man had kids. Now his kids don't have a father or a mother over an uncontrolled emotional eruption. NOTHING short of the planet splitting in half and going off in different directions will keep me away from my daughter. Especially if I have control over the situation.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I wonder how her family feels about not being able to deny ol girls lying ways in some part contributed to the situation. How do you explain that to the kid? "daddy killed mommy but only because mommy was out here ? somebody else"
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Of course everybody has emotions. But you control them or they control you. I thought that was common knowledge. Being controlled by your emotions is a feminine trait. To me anyway.

Of course ? would feel something. Who said they wouldn't? I don't think anyone is saying that it would phase them. But gotdamn, this ? OD'd and took three lives and traumatized his kids because his wife ? another ? . If that ain't ? ? ? ...I dunno what is.

c/s...check the sig. "The person who controls your anger controls you". Who wouldn't feel some type of way about that type of situation, but to take somebody's life over it and lose your own life to suicide or imprisonment is just some ? ass ? in my book. I'm just not emotionally wired that way. ? the disloyal ? and kudos to the ? ? who took that disloyal ? off my hands.

tumblr_m2ltoe94w21royw6uo1_400.gif

tumblr_n2d2c8sNCt1r5j928o1_500.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

c/s...check the sig. "The person who controls your anger controls you". Who wouldn't feel some type of way about that type of situation, but to take somebody's life over it and lose your own life to suicide or imprisonment is just some ? ass ? in my book. I'm just not emotionally wired that way. ? the disloyal ? and kudos to the ? ? who took that disloyal ? off my hands.

The orange juice jones gif is the ? as well as the song especially the ending when he talking ? to ? !!!
  • Smooth420
    Smooth420 Members Posts: 1
    Options
    That ? is lame. I would ? them both, but what the ? would I want to ? myself for? There's always females that need the ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe he killed himself because he didn't want to go to jail. I mean, he would have been very hard pressed to avoid time under the circumstances.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smooth420 wrote: »
    That ? is lame. I would ? them both, but what the ? would I want to ? myself for? There's always females that need the ? .

Only females you'd be hittin is them prison ? .
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    duplicate post
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man dunny prolly didn't even plan on killing himself, prolly heard all types of etherous ? standing outside that door, sent him off. "My stroke game weak?!" "MY stroke game weak?! " listening to a ? tear down walls on your old lady gotta do something to you. I don't know what, never been in that position. under no circumstances could I ever take that suicide L. I'd have to plot the long revenge.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smooth420 wrote: »

Hence the reason why you say FDB and keep it moving. No sense in being locked down around a bunch of dudes for the next 20 years when you can drop that heaux and get another chick.

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

These IC cats act like they wouldn't cry if there mom died in a fire on mothers day. But in real life they cry watching the lionking.

Taekwondo black belts on 5 year olds are more authentic than these hard ass wannabes
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, home girl had no class, just dropped a ? off with an "I love you" bet ? was like "We'll see"

AvbO5ZH.jpgjpg

Like, ? went from the airport straight to the ? , didn't even give it the courtesy hour of anything lol.
    that was the ether to that man soul, ? ran to the ? like a freed slave
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Yo ? kno nothin bout oran jones reference. too bad ? wasn't that cool about it. coulda got so much pity ?

chicks still handing out the pity ? right?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are better ways to get revenge.

He should have planted plenty of drugs and an illegal gun in her car then got her arrested. While she's in jail file for divorce. That way he gets vengeance and sole custody of the kids
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The jokes in this thread are on point
  • yoo
    yoo Members Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The jokes in this thread are on point

Reaching a tad close to home eh ? ?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Speak for yourself. I have a child to think of, and I have a career to think of, and I'm not jeopardizing my ? for anything or anyone.

I don't think anyone said they wouldn't feel anything. Obviously, that's not true, unless you're an android.

As for me, and my part, I'm about using my brain and not letting my emotions lead me into some ? I'm gonna be sorry for later. I THINK before I act. That's why I'm here, and most of the ? I grew up with are in the slammer or in the ground.

I'm not going to jail or killing myself over any woman that proved herself to be a thot. ? . That. Noise.

Would I be mad? Of course. Would I wanna beat the other ? 's ass and hers, too? Of course. But then, I'm going to be in jail, and she'll still be ? that dude. So who benefits? Certainly not me. Fighting over a woman serves no purpose except to feed her ego.

You wanna hurt a woman, you show her she means nothing to you. Women can't handle that. That broad would come home to find all her belongings dumped in the street, and the locks changed. And if I really wanted to be an ? , I'd ? her best looking friend and make sure she knows about it. That's how you handle that type of scenario.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    I would have killed they ass too

But not myself, that ? was tripping

You probly jokin but you aint built for them years bruh. Most dudes in that sitiation where you emotional/irrational enough to ? , you gon buckle once it hit you what you did and you gon swallow that pistol nh

Disclaimer: Its a select few 'hood legends' you hear on some 'yo he shot 4 nggas broad day then sat down next to the body, called the cops told them Come take me to jail.