Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Being serious for a second sexing multiple women is to much work.

I don't see how yall ? do it, just seems like a headache to me.

You either built to do the job or you aint fam. And trust me, it is a job. It has to be done by the sturdy type of real ? that can accomdate the needs of these women.

There is more of them than us on the planet. Somebody gotta do the job.

I had a conversation with my wife about this.

She had half a dozen other women she was kinda cool with and considers somewhat friends from when before she graduated from law school.

I told her you know some of your friends ain't getting married and are going to be relegated to side chicks and bustdown right.

She got disturbed and said all her friends getting married.

I explained to her the number don't add up in their favor there are simply not enough men to go around for every woman to be a wife or even have a traditional long term relationship.

It's a cold reality but I explained further to her as her friends get older they will get they side hoe wake up call but by then they'll simply be who they are.

She disagreed but I assured her thats how some of her friends lives will play out.

pics of said wife's friends?

if you are Personally Motivated then you should run a 10k to challenge yourself

One is kinda around the way attractive.

Two others are solid one of which has a nice body but her face is blah.

The other 3 are very meh physically but none of them are ugly in my opinion.

I ain't friends with none of them of FB bruh and I'm too lazy to look for them.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

You either built to do the job or you aint fam. And trust me, it is a job. It has to be done by the sturdy type of real ? that can accomdate the needs of these women.

She had half a dozen other women she was kinda cool with and considers somewhat friends from when before she graduated from law school.

I told her you know some of your friends ain't getting married and are going to be relegated to side chicks and bustdown right.

I explained to her the number don't add up in their favor there are simply not enough men to go around for every woman to be a wife or even have a traditional long term relationship.

It's a cold reality but I explained further to her as her friends get older they will get they side hoe wake up call but by then they'll simply be who they are.

She disagreed but I assured her thats how some of her friends lives will play out.

So all of her friends won't get married simply because there are not enough eligible men available?

Lol...? men.

lol, its true tho, me & the wife just were talking about how she is practically the only female of her graduating class that has a husband
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

it baffles me that NBA players don't catch on to some of these innovative dunkers and emulate the ? in the dunk contest smh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When does it stop!!!!!!!
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    When does it stop!!!!!!!
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cooking up that bbq sauce, it's going down tonight!

What's that recipe looking like? I got one too.

It's one I got off online.

I ? around w my own ? for a while but it wasn't hitting right. This ? here tho..

http://www.thepauperedchef.com/article/how-make-proper-barbecue-chicken

That's basically the same thing I use in mine. Except ill mince up some onion and pineapple real fine and cook it down in the sauce. And add a little honey. Straight fire.

sounds like it.. I'll have to try that, wife hates sweet sauces tho smh

Her taste buds are broken
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

So all of her friends won't get married simply because there are not enough eligible men available?

Lol...? men.

lol, its true tho, me & the wife just were talking about how she is practically the only female of her graduating class that has a husband

My problem is the assumption that all women even WANT a husband. A single woman is essentially looked at as someone that can't draw a suitable mate, even though the reality is some of these spoken for women's men aren't as suitable as you may think by looking at the family Christmas card.

Different humans want different things and there isn't anything wrong with wanting something different than the status quo.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

pics of said wife's friends?

if you are Personally Motivated then you should run a 10k to challenge yourself

One is kinda around the way attractive.

Two others are solid one of which has a nice body but her face is blah.

The other 3 are very meh physically but none of them are ugly in my opinion.

I ain't friends with none of them of FB bruh and I'm too lazy to look for them.

Say g we know you love big women but the question he was tryin to ask is

Do

They

Got

Dat

Ass?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all people naturally want some form of companionship whether it's romantic or not....but it tends to lean on the romantic side of it...

anyone who doesn't is going to be looked at weird because they're in a severe minority....

there's a big difference between, not feeling that there's anyone out there for you vs truly just no wanting to be with anybody at all...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol...? men.

My problem is the assumption that all women even WANT a husband. A single woman is essentially looked at as someone that can't draw a suitable mate, even though the reality is some of these spoken for women's men aren't as suitable as you may think by looking at the family Christmas card.

Different humans want different things and there isn't anything wrong with wanting something different than the status quo.

Never implied that wasn't the case but let's be real with one another @Kat most women don't have an against the grain non traditional attitude about relationships like you.

Most women even if they don't want to get married want a man who will be a suitable father to her children, be able to protect and provide, that she's attracted to, and can sex her like a ? in Greek mythology.

We both know all women don't get that but that's what they start out wanting.

Most women end up "settling" in situations because they either can't or feel they can't do better.

Dont kid yourself into thinking most women want to be some ? little late might creep long term although it might be pleasurable to them.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spoiler use one

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp look like i came in this thread at the wrong time.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock this s**t...lock it right now!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fmvag0G.jpg

Until ? pops off
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    @Kat, I seen that video on worldstar of that Utah man whipped your behind on camera

are you okay, Kat?

#CatLivesMatter#
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X32eMu.gif

slide that ? the ? up outta here
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop acting like yall have not seen a shirt less man before

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad I came in after what posted got deleted.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop acting like yall have not seen a shirt less man before

You must be use to it

?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

Lol...? men.

true, but there are very few women that don't want to be married, and the assumption men are making are about the majority that do, so don't understand why you'd have a problem with that

2nd I don't judge what kinda mate folks choose, just was agreeing with the fact of what Crude stated about his wife's friends
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how accurate is this?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a39301/things-not-to-say-to-someone-in-an-interracial-relationship/

landscape_nrm_1422400886-ramontae_and_i_6.jpg
    I am a white twentysomething woman. I've been dating my wonderful African-American twentysomething boyfriend for two years now. We don't live in a huge city like New York or L.A., but our hometown of Wichita, Kansas is diverse and educated. And still, we've heard just about every sad, ignorant, racist comment about our relationship that's in the human lexicon. Some people mean well and just don't know any better. Some people want to bring us down. If you have a friend who starts dating someone of another race, here are some insulting things they are definitely very sick of hearing.

1. "How do your parents feel about you dating someone outside of your race?" Wait. Are my parents supposed to be shocked or angry that I am dating a brilliant guy who treats me like a queen? No? OK, then why does the color of his skin matter?

2. "Don't you want your kids to look like you?" How will my children magically not look like me just because I am dating outside of my own race? They might have a different shade of skin or maybe even a different texture of hair, but maybe they'll have my nose or my build or my smile.

4. "It's just a phase." No, dating a man who treats me with respect is not a phase. I hope your ignorance is though.

5. "You're never going to be able to date someone [your race] again once they find out you've dated someone [other race]." I am not worried about superficial, small-minded people who would be so concerned as to judge me for what race my ex-boyfriend was. Seriously? I don't need people like that in my life anyway; we probably wouldn't get along.

6. Any food-related jokes regarding to the race of their significant other. No, I do not like hot chocolate just because I am dating an African-American guy. Don't go there. It's not even very original.

7. And any fetish phrases. No, I am not a snowbunny, nor do I have junglefever.

8. "Once you go black..." Are we still in third grade where we say stupid things just because it rhymes?

9. "Are you rebelling?" Or, "What did your parents do to ? you off?" No, I am not rebelling by dating a man who shares the same values as me. My parents are actually pretty happy I'm with a guy who loves me completely, thanks.

10. "But aren't you worried about [insert racist stereotype here]?" Please tell me you're kidding. Where do people come up with this stuff? If I'm in a relationship with him, I'm obviously not worried.

11. "Someone has daddy issues." *Sighs really long and loud.* I am dating outside my race because I fell in love with the person I am dating. There isn't some weird formula as to how I ended up here. We are two humans who enjoy the same things in life. And no, I don't have daddy issues.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone ever had a grilled cheese using mayo instead of butter?
This discussion has been closed.