Why is your significant other mad at you today?

Options

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She rarely gets hard down mad at me but I have a habit of taking my work clothes off when I get home and simply leaving them on the bed.

She likes for them to be hung back up and I also leave my shoes in the middle of the floor too.

Hell when I get home from work I just be trying to put on some shorts or sweats and sit in my recliner and chill though.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall going do the dumb ? again huh?

Because nobody is perfect huh?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    She asked me to give our son a bath at like 11:30 last night when I was damn near ready to go to bed and I said I didn't feel like it. She gave him a bath and then went around the house slammin doors and ? . No ? given.

How old is your son? Ain't you the dude with the house wife?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    I left the flat iron on and he grabbed it with a bare hand :-(

Even worse when u leave it the floor and it gets stepped on... X(
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nutted on her sneakers. One of those days.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started a fight with the chick I'm dealing with about some stupid ? call myself saying 'I just want to watch the Mayweather fight with me and the boys' knowing damn well all they women will be there too.

Oh well she still gonna come I just wanted her to leave me alone for a few hours so a ? could get some rest. Now she saying I put my friends first and not her. Whatever still ? .
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    She asked me to give our son a bath at like 11:30 last night when I was damn near ready to go to bed and I said I didn't feel like it. She gave him a bath and then went around the house slammin doors and ? . No ? given.

How old is your son? Ain't you the dude with the house wife?

3 and yeah. The house is clean now but I'm gon see how long it lasts. Every time I talk to her about how she needs to get off of her ass and clean we get some surprise notice on the door from the leasing office saying they need to come inspect some ? or replace the blinds that my cat and my son destroyed so she doesn't really have a choice but to clean since I told her I'm not helping her.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ thats that ?

i'd put both of them ? outside and "forget"
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she just back from a girls trip...she now tells me they happen to be filming a maxim shoot in cancun while she was there and at the hotel she was at.

talking bout..im lucky i married and spoil her cause ? was stalking

? im the one thats a bit mad.

im bout to go bring the ? up again just cuz.
    tell her ass i got options too....
    i do

i know i do

Sounds like you gonna be able to get at her friend after all... Lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Nothing today

But the other day he got upset cause I kept ? about all the damn basketball games on

I mean seriously there are like 5-7 a day !!!!!! It's so boring to watch that many games

Playoffs.... Ugh !!!!
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man I laugh at this ? for like 20 minutes strong smh Lol...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »
    Having read through this thread...I'm now convinced that marriage is simply not for me.

Thank you all for helping me with that realization.

Half this ? is relationships in general not just marriage. If these stories scare you from marriage you may as well be single forever
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should stay on the first page cause different and the same people will have something new damn near everyday.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This should stay on the first page cause different and the same people will have something new damn near everyday.

You can bet I'm gon find some way to ? my wife off when I get home from work today.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she just back from a girls trip...she now tells me they happen to be filming a maxim shoot in cancun while she was there and at the hotel she was at.

talking bout..im lucky i married and spoil her cause ? was stalking

? im the one thats a bit mad.

im bout to go bring the ? up again just cuz.
    tell her ass i got options too....
    i do

i know i do

Sounds like you gonna be able to get at her friend after all... Lol

this is funny.....perfect storm everyone says....

her jealous husband got mad at her because she thought is would be funny to tell him how her strapless top came down when hit by a wave....and she flashed the beach.

he did not find it funny at all....an once he found out maxim was there....this ? flipped out
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh after that thread you made in PR and seeing this, ? yo old lady aint ? bruh.