The Flash (CW)

Options

Comments

• bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    again i ask who is that on the floor ? is that the shapeshifter guy ?
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

most likely him or the corpse of the original Harrison Wells...

• Blazedadon87x
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    so how old is eobard thorne in the current timeline??

cuz i mean, he looked to be atleast in his 40's when he came back in time and stole harrison well's body...

and being that he was fighting barry......barry had to be close to the same age.....possibly a little older....even if he was 20 years older....barry int he current time line is early 20's....

so eobard thorne has to be alive right now

I said the same thing too

He either has to be closely related to Eddie,introduced later on not being aware of his destiny,working with the imposter Dr. Wells, or something really made Eddie snap in the original timeline to make him the Reverse Flash(Ie. Eddie Brock hatred for Peter/Spiderman like scenario)

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    no, eobard is not alive in the present. He told cisco (before he killed him) that he had been dead for hundreds of years (I think).

that means eobard is a much more distant relative from eddie. Likely a few generations.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thawne said "centuries". He also said it about Tess Morgan ("this woman has been dead for centuries") he is clearly from a future century way past the 21st like in the comic books. His grandfather isn't even a twinkle in his parents eye yet in the shows present time. That's why he called Eddie a "distant relative" they're clearly a few generations removed from each other.

The real question is does the Thawne/Allen rivalry really begin with a Barry and Eddie fallout in this timeline? or will it begin with Eobard and Barry?

How about the best of both worlds scenario? will Eobard cause it to begin with Eddie somehow himself? or is it just a red herring and Eddie will remain a heroic character that dies bravely?
  • Iron man2
    Iron man2 Members Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    Options

That's the shapeshifter that I believe Wells is going to ? thinking he's Cisco.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I think maybe it's more of a red herring.. Eddie dies a hero but probably another thawne family member gets introduced and he starts to blame the flash for the death of Eddie
  • bununs alias
    Options
    Iron man2 wrote: »

That's the shapeshifter that I believe Wells is going to ? thinking he's Cisco.

oh ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    In 9 years, Barry will disappear lol.

tumblr_inline_nnd9ql20lp1s0dbcd_540.jpg
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love all the little hints they been giving out for future cisco. Ever since like episode 4 they been dropping them here and there. They just flat out showing it now. Captain boomerang vibrating boomerang, figuring out pied piper's devices, canaries devices and some other ? I forgot.

Cat is slowly descending into killer frost. She been going off ever since firestorms situation.

cuz i mean, he looked to be atleast in his 40's when he came back in time and stole harrison well's body...

and being that he was fighting barry......barry had to be close to the same age.....possibly a little older....even if he was 20 years older....barry int he current time line is early 20's....

Zoom is from 400 years into the future(25th century), time travel bruh. His story is deeper than rap, the truth is far more sinister. The time travel didn't just start at that point. It started when he was fighting an older barry(years into the current barry's future) and ended up in current barry's past(kid barry).

zoom was in his late 30's when he got stuck in the past and now he's like in his late 40's I guess.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he got stuck in the past twice?
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    I love all the little hints they been giving out for future cisco. Ever since like episode 4 they been dropping them here and there. They just flat out showing it now. Captain boomerang vibrating boomerang, figuring out pied piper's devices, canaries devices and some other ? I forgot.

Cat is slowly descending into killer frost. She been going off ever since firestorms situation.

Zoom is from 400 years into the future(25th century), time travel bruh. His story is deeper than rap, the truth is far more sinister. The time travel didn't just start at that point. It started when he was fighting an older barry(years into the current barry's future) and ended up in current barry's past(kid barry).

zoom was in his late 30's when he got stuck in the past and now he's like in his late 40's I guess.

Ok that explains a lot now of how and why he was fighting with Future Barry
  • Broddie
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpBbXCYLQg&feature=youtu.be

So he got stuck in the past twice?

Now you're just confusing yourself for no reason. If he's a time traveler it means he has traveled to the past many times before. It doesn't mean he got stuck in the past twice. He only got stuck on the night Barry's mom was murdered.

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ? .....Grodd..
  • bununs alias
    Options
    has anyone been able to guess why is thawne actually stuck ?
  • bununs alias
    Options
    lol iceman and his sister team up with flash ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has anyone been able to guess why is thawne actually stuck ?

That was explained that episode he wasn't able to access the speedforce anymore like Barry can. Thawnes supply ran out and he became stuck.
  • infamous114
    Options

His name is Captain Cold lol
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options

His name is Captain Cold lol

I guess they think the cold gun could do harm to Reverse Flash.Remember during the earlier episodes Wells was shook and ? that Cisco develop it because it can stop somebody like Barry?
  • infamous114
    Options
  • Broddie
    Options
    Between this clip here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAtQC7VG0zM#t=12

and Eddie finally "meeting" Eobard as seen in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpBbXCYLQg&feature=youtu.be

tonight's episode looks like it's gonna be an instant classic.

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't notice written by iris Allen .

And they did mention Wayne tech, maybe a batman cameo in a future season?