Native American Cast Leaves Adam ? Flick: ‘Nothing Has Changed"

Options
124»

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing is if you say one bad thing about them "jews'' like ? is, they will shut your ? down. It's pretty ? ironic and typical of the Jews. They are sensitive as ? about their ? but have no ? problem exploiting and portraying stereotypes of other races. See how Jerry Heller, Jimmy Iovine,etc promote the ? out of some gangsta rap or how they fund hood movies.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    native americans are just as full of ? as white people when it comes to history. ? them too.

natives did to the americas the same thing that a-Rabs did to egypt.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    native americans are just as full of ? as white people when it comes to history. ? them too.

Says the ? ? that calls people "a-rabs"
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Considering Native Americans had a whole continent taken from them and how many millions of them were killed off, one shouldn't be surprised at how sensitive Native Americans are when it comes to jokes about themselves and their culture.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    i thought waterboy and happy gilmore was funny, other than that f dude's career

His movie with Shaq was pretty funny too, the one in which he travels to Africa with Drew Barrymore
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The story was about Navajo indians (who weren't one of the 5 civillized tribes) who didn't have slaves.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    I hate it it when threads divert into a history lesson can we stay on the subject people?

• Stiff
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    I hate it it when threads divert into a history lesson can we stay on the subject people?

If it wasn't for the history argument this thread wouldn't have made it past the second page…nobody gives a ? about adam ? related topics
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Native Americans had black slaves and don't want to accept blacks as part of their tribe. ? their feelings.
    They also accepted a lot of blacks into their tribes (and later kicked them out lol but still)
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

? u gonna have to xplain...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Native Americans had black slaves and don't want to accept blacks as part of their tribe. ? their feelings.

all of them huh? lol

Don't yall hate all white people though?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If y'all are gonna derail a thread, at LEAST post some funny gifs or bad b*tches.

Y'all up in here having an in depth debate over which ethnic group perfected the art of slavery.

Wasn't this thread supposed to be about people walking off a movie set because they felt disrespected?
  • Stiff
    Options

all of them huh? lol

Don't yall hate all white people though?

I tried hating all white people for like a week..? was exhausting af . I don't know how they can keep that ? up for centuries