Biggie wanted to leave badboy, pac wanted to leave deathrow....

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
seems like every time the money maker wants to leave a company they end up dead...

i think wayne should really think about Cuba or brazil

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread childish as ? .
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody knew pac wanted to leave death row I never heard abt biggie wanting to leave
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Tay Gettem wrote: »
    Everybody knew pac wanted to leave death row I never heard abt biggie wanting to leave

Biggie formed his own label and there were rumors, but i'm don't know if he would have went under that banner. Undeas was Biggie and Un, the dude from his hood Jay supposedly stabbed..
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Tay Gettem wrote: »

Biggie formed his own label and there were rumors, but i'm don't know if he would have went under that banner. Undeas was Biggie and Un, the dude from his hood Jay supposedly stabbed..

Oh ya I remember they say jay did stab a ? in the club over selling his music
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not uncommon for a rapper to start his own label. 50 Cent started G Unit while he was on Shady/Aftermath
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na, it was over UN bootlegging vol.3. I think jay mentioned it in that "decoded" book and in some interviews. Said he blacked out or some ? and basically attacked em
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    As far as the simp thing, jay like snoop n dre basically built his rap image around not giving a damn about females. Correct me if im wrong but I dont remember any instance where jay seriously put his rap image in jeopardy over some woman. Besides marrying beyonce, but if you wanna call simp on that then ill be a simp anyday.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol ? Bastard wanted to leave Wu Tang

The guy with the face mask wanted to leave the St. Lunatics

Bizarre wanted to leave Shady

• natural born sinners
    Options
    That video has nothing to do with jay being a simp brah...but nice try haha
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    As far as the simp thing, jay like snoop n dre basically built his rap image around not giving a damn about females. Correct me if im wrong but I dont remember any instance where jay seriously put his rap image in jeopardy over some woman. Besides marrying beyonce, but if you wanna call simp on that then ill be a simp anyday.

Cameron said The bootlegging thing was a front so who knows because of course Jay-Z will deny it, plus he married Beyonce, who was a known studio hoe after 95% of Houston rappers ran through her. Im just saying his track record is looking simp-ish.

And building a rap image has nothing to do with who they "really" are....
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cameron said The bootlegging thing was a front so who knows because of course Jay-Z will deny it, plus he married Beyonce, who was a known studio hoe after 95% of Houston rappers ran through her. Im just saying his track record is looking simp-ish.

What?
  • your flyness
    edited April 2015
    Options

What?

Well maybe not 95% of Houston rapper, be Its been said she got around. I dont read the gossip blogs, so I cant find you definitive links. Plus I think Slim Thug said something about that he was mad he didnt get her pregnant or some ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol ? Bastard wanted to leave Wu Tang

The guy with the face mask wanted to leave the St. Lunatics

Bizarre wanted to leave Shady

i said money makers ....not comedy relief, speaker carriers and backup to the backup dancers
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hmmmmm cam'ron or jay who should I believe???? Did that "hot summer" ever come around or is it still coming???
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Pac and Big never wanted to leave Death Row or Bad Boy. They were both going to do start their own label with different names (Makaveli/Frank White), while still being signed to the major. Big even said in an interview he was gonna sign Puff as his artist.

What?

Well maybe not 95% of Houston rapper, be Its been said she got around. I dont read the gossip blogs, so I cant find you definitive links. Plus I think Slim Thug said something about that he was mad he didnt get her pregnant or some ?

Sounds like some ? bruh. Jay was already ? with shorty when she was mad young, that means she was ? mad houston rappers at 16 /17, with her pops managing her? Idk b
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Hmmmmm cam'ron or jay who should I believe???? Did that "hot summer" ever come around or is it still coming???

"Get my pool in the back" lol
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Sounds like some ? bruh. Jay was already ? with shorty when she was mad young, that means she was ? mad houston rappers at 16 /17, with her pops managing her? Idk b

I aint gone say she was a ? ', but she was out here in the mix at a young age.

And Kelly>Beyonce
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm.....interesting
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    It's not uncommon for a rapper to start his own label. 50 Cent started G Unit while he was on Shady/Aftermath

50 had G Unit before he signed to Shady.The distribution deal was part of 50's deal
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Pac and Big never wanted to leave Death Row or Bad Boy. They were both going to do start their own label with different names (Makaveli/Frank White), while still being signed to the major. Big even said in an interview he was gonna sign Puff as his artist.

What?

IDK what B did or didn't do,but she doesn't have a bad reputation.Slim Thug was in relationship with Letoya Lucket from Destiny's Child so I'm sure he didn't say that about B.jay didn't start ? w/ Beyonce until like 2003,she was grown already.

B probably had her little freak sessions like anybody,but having her father manage her in this game kept the wolves off a lot.

“People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I’ve had. When I was 12 or 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend until I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I’ve always been very loyal and a little more mature.” beyonce
  • your flyness
    edited April 2015
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

What?

IDK what B did or didn't do,but she doesn't have a bad reputation.Slim Thug was in relationship with Letoya Lucket from Destiny's Child so I'm sure he didn't say that about B.jay didn't start ? w/ Beyonce until like 2003,she was grown already.

B probably had her little freak sessions like anybody,but having her father manage her in this game kept the wolves off a lot.

“People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I’ve had. When I was 12 or 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend until I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I’ve always been very loyal and a little more mature.” beyonce

Slim Thug said that himself on his Twitter, and Her first boyfriend was the one who said she was out there. Like I said of course I cant give definitive sources, but ask any Houston ? about her rep in the early years. Not saying its a bad rep, but It wasnt just her first boyfriend, then Jay-Z. It was more than few industry ? in between