Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Trillest in the show are (? that have lost few or no points)

Jon Snow
    Barristan Selmy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Brienne
    Bronn

Cant say the imp, he not only wifed a ? , he loves her, and cant even smash no more because of her memory.
    LAUCE.

good point, forgot about the ? lol

Bronn cool I guess but he a merc. cant trust that dude...

You can trust Bronn as long as you got the money flowing. He's upfront about that. You can't really be more trustworthy than that.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

Jon Snow
    Barristan Selmy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Brienne
    Bronn

Cant say the imp, he not only wifed a ? , he loves her, and cant even smash no more because of her memory.
    LAUCE.

You left out,

got-game-of-thrones-29131046-480-719.jpg

k2NkmyrjCkg.jpg

and of course, the one man Illuminati, the gawd,

machinator.jpg

Lords Baelish and Varys are the only ones on the show who haven't taken any L's yet.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a feeling Baelish about to catch some strays though. Sansa will probably ? him over in the long run. If Cersei don't get to him first.

Or maybe I'm underrating his G status lol.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sansa will be Baelish's downfall. This is a feminist series.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jon Snow
    Barristan Selmy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Brienne
    Bronn

LAUCE.

You can trust Bronn as long as you got the money flowing. He's upfront about that. You can't really be more trustworthy than that.

all somebody gotta do is offer him more money and thats all she wrote. like I said, cant trust a merc.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Got a feeling Baelish about to catch some strays though. Sansa will probably ? him over in the long run. If Cersei don't get to him first.

Or maybe I'm underrating his G status lol.
    Will Munny wrote: »

Little Finger is a ? ... live by the ? , die by the ? . Sansa gonna get this dude ? off. probably at the hands of the Boltons.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd give anything to see the Bolton's catch arrows to the face. Cersei, too.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jon Snow
    Barristan Selmy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Brienne
    Bronn

LAUCE.

You left out,

k2NkmyrjCkg.jpg

machinator.jpg

Lords Baelish and Varys are the only ones on the show who haven't taken any L's yet.

Baelish took an L when the Starks scooped up Catelyn Stark after beating his ass
  • Will Munny
    Options

Wtf gabi why is that wack? It's clearly a feminist series and if you don't think Sansa is going to make big waves for some characters you have not been paying attention
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited May 2015
    Options

Wtf gabi why is that wack? It's clearly a feminist series and if you don't think Sansa is going to make big waves for some characters you have not been paying attention

Because everybody gets it in this show...man woman and child. ? is a revolving door. Everybody has/had their moments of being on top and has/had their moments of not being ? .
    that's not feminism cuz no females get any preferential treatment...outside of dany the men still rule everything. And the only reason dany rules now is cuz her brother and husband are dead.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lol it's not a feminist series? This whole show questions the very ideals of traditional masculinity. I'm not even saying its a bad thing and just because women get got doesn't mean it's not a feminist series. Cmon gabi think harder, just because the men are in power doesn't mean he's not making a statement, just look at most of the men in power, they ? suck.

Brienne of Tarth is the best fighter in the show.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jon Snow
    Barristan Selmy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Brienne
    Bronn

LAUCE.

all somebody gotta do is offer him more money and thats all she wrote. like I said, cant trust a merc.

Ok, but even then he will tell you about it and let you make a counter offer. That's what he did with Tyrion. Bronn is one of the realest people in the story. You should always want someone real on your side. Yeah, he might switch sides, but you know that going in, you know the circumstances for which that might occur, and you know he's not going to fake when he does it. Pretty much everyone else in the series pretends like they can be trusted, but will switch sides just as quickly under the right circumstances and won't even be upfront about it.

If I had money, I'm riding with Bronn day in and day out. If I didn't have a lot of money, I'm only riding with him as far as my money would take me on a case by case basis. Either way I know I can trust him to be what he is.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited May 2015
    Options

Jon Snow
    Barristan Selmy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Brienne
    Bronn

LAUCE.

Ok, but even then he will tell you about it and let you make a counter offer. That's what he did with Tyrion. Bronn is one of the realest people in the story. You should always want someone real on your side. Yeah, he might switch sides, but you know that going in, you know the circumstances for which that might occur, and you know he's not going to fake when he does it. Pretty much everyone else in the series pretends like they can be trusted, but will switch sides just as quickly under the right circumstances and won't even be upfront about it.

If I had money, I'm riding with Bronn day in and day out. If I didn't have a lot of money, I'm only riding with him as far as my money would take me on a case by case basis. Either way I know I can trust him to be what he is.

I feel what you sayin but Im not riding with him. money and people is not exactly a reliable combination and its not one that Im gonna put my life on. Just sayin but for the most part Bronn is cool. He is a good merc, no doubt about that. I thought it was kinda ? how he left the imp high and dry but I get it. the whole idea of a mercenary is not one I would rely on but you're right I can trust him to be what he is. Doesnt mean that I put my trust in him or expect loyalty. Know what Im saying? but this is GOT, loyalty is not really a thing on this show lol
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

Jon Snow
    Barristan Selmy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Brienne
    Bronn

LAUCE.

You left out,

k2NkmyrjCkg.jpg

machinator.jpg

Baelish took an L when the Starks scooped up Catelyn Stark after beating his ass

Littlefinger been out here TruMac'in tho. He parlayed that L from way back into years worth of Ws

Brandon Stark, Ned's brother, who he lost that duel to... Dead. Ned Stark who married Cat... Dead. Cat... Dead.

Meanwhile this ? is Lord protector of the Vale, still out here wheelin and dealin for more Ws
  • Will Munny
    Options
    ^^^And he basically traded Cat in for a newer model.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    People keep talking about little finger being a snake but he really is loyal to the starks/north. Mostly it's because of cat but he said he respected their family when he busted sansa out of kings landing. If you peep, he's been doing everything he can on the low to protect what they built. He's also trying to come up himself in the process. He's been putting sansa on game to get her back into position to take back the north. Also creating a powerful friend in the process.

When he gave her to ramsy crazy ass and the boltons he knew what he was doing. That lady at the end basically let sansa know that the boltons and lanisters days are numbered. Little finger put her in good hands. Theis whole thing is a set up. Little finger set all this ? up from the start on some true playa ? .
    got-lulz-littlefingerdealwithit.jpg

And theon aint crazy. I think he just acting and is waiting to take his revenge. You can tell by how he was listening in on ruse convo with ramsy. He looked like he was mad as ? too.

Danny's dragon just up and leaving was weird as ? . Him coming back also was weird. I don't think he went crazy, I think something is drawing him away. Somebody probably know about dragons and is trying to jack them from her.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One more week!!!
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People keep talking about little finger being a snake but he really is loyal to the starks/north. Mostly it's because of cat but he said he respected their family when he busted sansa out of kings landing. If you peep, he's been doing everything he can on the low to protect what they built. He's also trying to come up himself in the process. He's been putting sansa on game to get her back into position to take back the north. Also creating a powerful friend in the process.

When he gave her to ramsy crazy ass and the boltons he knew what he was doing. That lady at the end basically let sansa know that the boltons and lanisters days are numbered. Little finger put her in good hands. Theis whole thing is a set up. Little finger set all this ? up from the start on some true playa ? .

And theon aint crazy. I think he just acting and is waiting to take his revenge. You can tell by how he was listening in on ruse convo with ramsy. He looked like he was mad as ? too.

Danny's dragon just up and leaving was weird as ? . Him coming back also was weird. I don't think he went crazy, I think something is drawing him away. Somebody probably know about dragons and is trying to jack them from her.

You got me feeling like I done missed an episode...
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's so much stuff going on so fast it's hard to keep up
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again something is wrong with them damn dragons. They just starting acting weird and uncontrollable all of a sudden. I've watched too much sci fi/fantasy. Whenever something like this happens, the truth is always far more sinister.

I been saying for the longest vyris was plotting something huge. He's the only character who hasn't shown any of his cards yet. I think little finger is the only person who has any idea what he's up too. That's why they stayed going at each other on some mental ? . He's never been this calm or focused. I highly doubt he want's to go serve danny. This ? is deeper than rap. I bet he's the one ? with her dragons or it's the house of the undying still after her. Vyris might be apart of them, he is from the area If I remember correctly.

Old dude on the kings counsel that be creeping on females, and acting like an injured old man up to something too. I never bought that "nobody ever bothers a weak old man" ? . Tyrion, vyris, and little finger didn't either.

If danny was smart she would have had somebody track dragone.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^And he basically traded Cat in for a newer model.

and aint smashed either one.

L
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Little finger is the goat puppet master.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jon Snow
    Barristan Selmy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Brienne
    Bronn

LAUCE.

You left out,

k2NkmyrjCkg.jpg

machinator.jpg

And Varys took one when that nasty old man cut off his ? and burned it up. He did get the GOAT payback though