Why is your significant other mad at you today?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm at that level of ? that too much motion will make me earl..in other words I'm too ? to ? ..

She just called me an ? and rolled up in the blanket..

What she don't know is I've been on a 2 day coke binge and I'm too numb to feel anything but my ego and alcohol
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy without even talking or seeing her I can tell instantly when I walk in the door if she mad, you can just feel that ? in the air.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We haven't had sex in a week. I worked last weekend (Fri-Sun...12 hour night shifts at that), I felt like pure ? Monday when I got off so I slept all day, Tuesday she was running around getting prepared for her sisters wedding in Jamaica this weekend (she leaves tonight & I'm not going), and I had to work last night & I work tonight.

I'll knock the lining outta that ? Monday morning when she gets back & she'll love me again.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're moving to a new spot today (yuh boy got a house!!!!!) I still ain't packed none of my ? , bin had boxes,she bin stressin me everyday about it, I just bin busy, working and more working
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plus I can't pack ? now cause I got trial today
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I took her to a nightclub a month ago and even though she spent at least an hour yelling in my ear about how other girls' outfits were trashy, she saw me look at ONE girl off to the side twerking

So she got mad

That turned into a back and forth and ruined the night for me. She wants me to ONLY look at her while she ONLY looks at everyone else in the club. So yesterday she randomly says she wants to go to the same damn club. I said that's probably not a good idea.

Now she mad
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz I was liking some model ? pics on IG smh. She was thick af tho.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause I'm going to the fight party..... With a different female. Guess she thought I was playing when I said I got O-O-O-OPTIONS.
  • gotdamkam
    gotdamkam Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Options
    Never answer my phone
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm idk but he disappeared
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause I'm going to the fight party..... With a different female. Guess she thought I was playing when I said I got O-O-O-OPTIONS.

this, shout out to noonie
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    We haven't had sex in a week. I worked last weekend (Fri-Sun...12 hour night shifts at that), I felt like pure ? Monday when I got off so I slept all day, Tuesday she was running around getting prepared for her sisters wedding in Jamaica this weekend (she leaves tonight & I'm not going), and I had to work last night & I work tonight.

I'll knock the lining outta that ? Monday morning when she gets back & she'll love me again.

You sent your bish where?
    By herself?
    Sexually frustrated too?
    Some yardie gonna be diving all in that bro
    giphy.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dumped her wayyyy back

I ain't dealing with no ? from a ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭