TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CDy2OqjUUAAvvVY.jpg

NO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Austin took a picture with Dixie...why wouldn't Dixie way a picture with Stone Cold? It doesn't mean anything.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CDy2OqjUUAAvvVY.jpg

Don't judge me for this lol but I looked at this female and thought "why would stone cold take a pic with Peggy Bundy?" Then I thought "why would the IC post this and it get so many ether responses?" And then it hit me lmao Stone Cold gives no ? for real!
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    CDy2OqjUUAAvvVY.jpg

Don't judge me for this lol but I looked at this female and thought "why would stone cold take a pic with Peggy Bundy?" Then I thought "why would the IC post this and it get so many ether responses?" And then it hit me lmao Stone Cold gives no ? for real!
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    And my fault for the double posts. I'm mobile.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn guess austin wont be at mania lol the owen thing bret shpuld.know what he meant and type of person booker is not to get offended or mad bout it sucks tho cuz now booker in hot water i can see bret pullin sum i aint doin that raw if booker the announcer for that night
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dixie Carter, president of TNA
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    who is that chick?
    Sorry but LMAO
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    plans for Lana involve completing her babyface turn and then making her the female face of the company. Lana is currently in the middle of that turn, with Rusev and her having more and more tension as a duo on-camera.
    According to the site, Vince McMahon feels that the babyface turn and elevation will require her to be revealed as actually being American. The plan for right now is to keep her name as Lana, although there has been a small amount of talk of a possible name change to C.J. Lana’s real name is Catherone Jo Perry and the idea is that C.J. should (in theory) makes people think “hot blonde” because of Pamela Anderson’s Baywatch character C.J. Parker.
    It would maybe work on people who remember that fact, anyway, as Baywatch has been off the air for fifteen years and Anderson left three years before that. But again, that is just something that garnered a small amount of discussio

Just saying ? Naomi huh?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lana is way over compared to Naomi
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vince must love non wrestling ass hoes. probably enjoys the trainwreck matches.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lana is way over compared to Naomi

Naomi had love from the crowd but lost she was made to go heel.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Still having a hard time believing the heel Naomi character. Shaniqua was a way better black heel and athletic/funny as ? . Too bad she didn't work out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5usoegnvxjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEW-IAg0NQg

Kicked Dawn Marie out her shoes @4:30 LMFAOOO
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lana does a lot of ? tho that people dont know about. I wont be surprised if she already has a wrestling background that we aint know about all along
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    The Internet and myself included loves Lana mostly because of her photos before WWE. I just hope that her transition is smooth because she's actually great as a heel (probably working with Paul Heyman)
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Man somebody get Michelle Beadle the ? outta here bruh. She on twitter talking about shes no longer supporting WWE because of Triple H's relationship and fandom of Mayweather. The selective outrage is baffling to me b. Triple H walked the ? to the ring in MULTIPLE fights, and Beadle was damn sure accepting them free tickets to events afterwards, and now all of a sudden shes outraged. FOH.

/rant

Celebrities aren't excluded from fake outrage... She ain't nobody so her support won't change much (nobody in the field she's raging against anyway)

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beadle a ? , think she and women have never made mistakes
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Michelle Beadle is the worst. I don't condone hitting women...unless it's her. She's a ? ? . Bet she's a Stone Cold fan even though he's laid hands on Debra.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michelle Beadle is the worst. I don't condone hitting women...unless it's her. She's a ? ? . Bet she's a Stone Cold fan even though he's laid hands on Debra.

lol reminds me of how cm punk wanted to fight chris brown for beating Rihanna(3 years after the fact), yet he idolizes stone cold
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a feeling Lana is going to make the rest of these chicks look like amateurs, definitely on the mic but at the same time I don't know about her turning face, keep her as a heel and let her ether the rest of these ? nightly, with Lana and these nxt girls on the brink of making that transition the Divas division may finally get interesting
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a feeling Lana is going to make the rest of these chicks look like amateurs, definitely on the mic but at the same time I don't know about her turning face, keep her as a heel and let her ether the rest of these ? nightly, with Lana and these nxt girls on the brink of making that transition the Divas division may finally get interesting

i hope this happens