The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone think they going to try to rob Floyd if he dominates? Like the judge that had De La Hoya winning, or the judge that had Mayweather Canelo a draw.

I hope Pacquiao fights the fight of his life because I want to see all the greatness of Mayweather pulled out and put on display.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? is a pactard real ? ya sound like some duck ass ? saying that ? stop it i dont want ya lookin bad outside the ill c my chilren but na i got mayweather getting dropped in the first 3 come back take over win the fight we all happy
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Me and Wall fighting in July

Bruh, only thing you've been fighting is your keyboard.

don't quote me

Idfwu
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    the ? is a pactard real ? ya sound like some duck ass ? saying that ? stop it i dont want ya lookin bad outside the ill c my chilren but na i got mayweather getting dropped in the first 3 come back take over win the fight we all happy

Could someone translate this? It's not in english. Google wont even translate it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Anyone think they going to try to rob Floyd if he dominates? Like the judge that had De La Hoya winning, or the judge that had Mayweather Canelo a draw.

I hope Pacquiao fights the fight of his life because I want to see all the greatness of Mayweather pulled out and put on display.

Been saying that for weeks as far as ODLH and on your second point surely hope so too
  • PSN-Canibuss
    Options
    The judges will be Dave Moretti of Las Vegas, Burt A. Clements of Reno and Glenn Feldman of Avon, Conn.

Moretti, 70, is considered one of the top judges in the world. He’s worked nine of Mayweather’s last 14 fights and six Pacquiao bouts.

Clements, 62, has worked one Pacquiao fight, in 2004, and his scoring error in that bout cost the Filipino a split-decision triumph over Juan Manuel Marquez in the first of their four fights.

Feldman, a former sportswriter who founded the Connecticut Boxing Hall of Fame, has only worked one fight featuring Mayweather or Pacquiao, and that one ended in the third round, a Mayweather technical knockout win in 1998.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayweather 10th rnd ko/tko
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Watching the weigh- in now
  • PSN-Canibuss
    Options
    I wonder what type of voodoo ? Pac mom going to be doing in the audience.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    Options
    Me and Wall fighting in July

Bruh, only thing you've been fighting is your keyboard.

don't quote me

Idfwu

• playmaker88
    Options
    I wonder what type of voodoo ? Pac mom going to be doing in the audience.

She is gonna resurrect the dog

pet-sematary-2-dead-dog.jpg
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    @gns @KLICHE Y'all betting on the fight or what?

NA bruh, got bills to pay and ? lol

@Mastery Aye did you see this one .. at the weigh in Tyson elbows this ? for reaching round him.. lol Like wtf.. dude should've asked him for a photo op first! GRopes Tyson on the ? "breast".. lucky Ty didn't elbow him right in the nose
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tw1jojV93E

• PSN-Canibuss
    Options
  • PSN-Canibuss
    Options
    Manny thanked Floyd for solving his IRS problem with this fight.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo I'm not reading all of that cause I don't need a recap and I'm not going back and forth with you ?

If you can't tell the difference between when Floyd really tried to get the fight done and then...idk what to you...I'm just better and reading ? and sifting thru the bs

And Wall don't try that ? with me cause I dnt never talk about ? they do unrelated to boxing cause it's not my business

Bro bringing up the 14 day cutoff date when that was after the first negotiations fell thru....we going pretend Floyd ain't flatout say no to the first cutoff date proposed

I'm done with the topic though

Again, Floyd by KO so don't @ me to some dumb ? tomorrow like I'm a Manny fan

neither ? really wanted the fight back then. if floyd wanted the fight he could have agreed to whatever to make it happen.
    if manny wanted the fight he could have agreed to whatever to make it happen.
    but who gives a ? because they didnt lose a dime, they both making more money than they ever made before despite blowing the opportunity to make the fight when it mattered in their primes.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd might as well be the ubderdog but i hope he styles on PacRoid crazy....np need to debate ...black excellence the black mqn is the supreme being damn i m ? as ? started drinking for tomorrow already ...them filipinos gonna whoop my ass lol war floyd black excellence
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Floyd might as well be the ubderdog but i hope he styles on PacRoid crazy....np need to debate ...black excellence the black mqn is the supreme being damn i m ? as ? started drinking for tomorrow already ...them filipinos gonna whoop my ass lol war floyd black excellence

? . lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    Lmaoooo I'm not reading all of that cause I don't need a recap and I'm not going back and forth with you ?

If you can't tell the difference between when Floyd really tried to get the fight done and then...idk what to you...I'm just better and reading ? and sifting thru the bs

And Wall don't try that ? with me cause I dnt never talk about ? they do unrelated to boxing cause it's not my business

Bro bringing up the 14 day cutoff date when that was after the first negotiations fell thru....we going pretend Floyd ain't flatout say no to the first cutoff date proposed

I'm done with the topic though

Again, Floyd by KO so don't @ me to some dumb ? tomorrow like I'm a Manny fan

neither ? really wanted the fight back then. if floyd wanted the fight he could have agreed to whatever to make it happen.
    if manny wanted the fight he could have agreed to whatever to make it happen.
    but who gives a ? because they didnt lose a dime, they both making more money than they ever made before despite blowing the opportunity to make the fight when it mattered in their primes.

then he wouldnt be the A Side.....the otber guy agreez to everything never the A Side
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Floyd gave them ? everything they asked for. Glove size, ring size, weight penalty, ring entrance, etc. He asked for one thing & they ? up...after they initially agreed to it
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd wanted Pac to wear pillow gloevs.
    SMFH

Factory-sealed gloves had been inspected by the commission's executive director and chief inspector earlier this week. Shortly after the weigh-in at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, Pacquiao's camp was informed by the commission that Mayweather's representatives contested the use of Pacquiao's preferred Reyes-manufactured boxing gloves

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-gloves-denied
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

? . lol

my ? im seriously considering being the only brother watching the fight w the filipino stufent org...free fight qnd free food and im rocking the TMT gear all day.....BLACK EXCEllence!!!!!! Im 10 long islands in....o yea Lets go champ!!!!!!
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah, it was Trout vs Mundine
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Floyd wanted Pac to wear pillow gloevs.
    SMFH

Factory-sealed gloves had been inspected by the commission's executive director and chief inspector earlier this week. Shortly after the weigh-in at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, Pacquiao's camp was informed by the commission that Mayweather's representatives contested the use of Pacquiao's preferred Reyes-manufactured boxing gloves

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-gloves-denied
    Last minute mind games
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    All greatness must come with humility everyone eventually catches L hopefully Pacman brings it energy wise and doesn't fall for Mayweather's play defense first 7 rounds and go to work during late round tactics.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teddy Atlas a hoes ass ?