The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Rachel Nichols Twitter:

No fight for me or @MichelleDBeadle. Mayweather's team told my producer the camp was blocking my credential. https://t.co/JTjjXadPp8

lol ? but its his fight lol
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Rachel Nichols Twitter:

No fight for me or @MichelleDBeadle. Mayweather's team told my producer the camp was blocking my credential. https://t.co/JTjjXadPp8

"A- Side" muscle
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Lol i bet them ? salty. They suppose 2 be against him anyways so why they trying to go? ? them hoes but rachel nichols can get the D

Those two talked so much ? in the media and covered his domestic abuse and they expected him to be like heey, okay, come to my fight... ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She just tweeted this
    Rachel Nichols twitter

Here's my interview with Floyd Mayweather from this past fall, the same week the Ray Rice video was leaked: youtube.com/watch?v=a21U_f…
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo Real ? ?

Ain't Beadle the one who chumped out Stephen A....Stephen A was like "do me a solid Floyd"
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    She just tweeted this
    Rachel Nichols twitter

Here's my interview with Floyd Mayweather from this past fall, the same week the Ray Rice video was leaked: youtube.com/watch?v=a21U_f…

Lol signs of being salty
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All ready and set to go for tonight... No, i didn't pay $100. I pay $120 a year for everything, all the channels on dish network, which includes PPV events.

[img]https://scontent-ord.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t34.0-12/11216308_10152843647923616_867319120_n.jpg?oh=33cd2400d8db4d6d0e61d9b36c8549f0&oe=5546E9E8[/img]
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @tupacfan is that your mom in the avi?
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I find it crazy how these media outlets are putting so much focus on these domestic violence issues NOW... Dude has already served jail time, gone to counseling and has fought more than 3 times since then...but they bringing it up now.

In other news, 5 more accusers have signed up with Gloria Allred against Bill Cosby.. The media so calculated... ? is wack
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i bet them ? salty. They suppose 2 be against him anyways so why they trying to go? ? them hoes but rachel nichols can get the D

word after all that talking they still wanted to go to the fight.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Yah they shouldnt want to go to the fight anyhow.. there are a handful of major sporting events to cover. but it is wack of him to ban them if it is true
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yah they shouldnt want to go to the fight anyhow.. there are a handful of major sporting events to cover. but it is wack of him to ban them if it is true

How is that wack? Thats like u was having a cookout and a ? was running his mouth about u, u knew, but u still let that ? eat ur chicken wings
  • playmaker88
    Options

How is that wack? Thats like u was having a cookout and a ? was running his mouth about u, u knew, but u still let that ? eat ur chicken wings

This aint remotely synonymous to a cookout. Its synonymous to a leader banning the media due too what the say about him. Thats petty and in another context it could be "something else"

Like i said though ? em
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ITS
    GOING
    DINE!
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just got real when @CONFLICT post in the thread haha

What's your prediction bruh?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I know fasho we going to see blood closed eyes its going dine
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody got the lank for the free stream, in advance?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoes are so delusional out here in Vegas
  • playmaker88
    Options

This aint remotely synonymous to a cookout. Its synonymous to a leader banning the media due too what the say about him. Thats petty and in another context it could be "something else"

Like i said though ? em

Its not petty. They've been attacking him personally. Petty would be to attack them personally back. He simply said don't come to my event which should be respected. He did not ask for their coverage. They chose to cover the negative aspects of his life. You made your bed so lay in it. It does not help his brand to have added negative coverage at this point. This is not politics, its entertainment and that my friend was a smart business move.
    nah.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

Its not going 12 rounds i know that fasho. I bet both of these ? is cashing out. So they bringing everything i see floyd getting knocked down but floyd will get the KO. They constantly talk bout pacman killer instant buti i see floyd fighting in the inside then dropping him in the 8th.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    I think Paquio is gon get knocked out tonite and let's see if Mayweather gon bond out suge knight like he said he was going to*... Put ya mouth and money where its at Floyd lol.

*word on the streets.
    I believe the Mayweather camp already deaded that. They came out and said Floyd not bailing Suge out. I say if it didn't come from Floyd's mouth, what's their to believe?

Yea, its all publicity (I'm pretty sure).
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

How you calling it knowing how you roll u going for the underdog