Bruh lil durk is cold

Options

Comments

• Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    its a sad day when we are debating who is better durk or keef. both these ? are garbage point blank.

So let's debate about the same ? that have been debated about for the last 15 years...FOH stuck in the past ass ? . You may think dudes is garbage but like it or not, right now, these dudes is hip hop heart beat. You sit and wait for your favourite ? from the last decade to drop something and hate on everyone doing they own thing while you wait. The ? wrong with letting dudes have they lane n do they thang?

Some ? I'll never understand about ? . For real you want the whole game saturated with Nas/Jay/Lupe clones who spit cleverly put together raps. What's wrong with having something else? Narrow minded.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? ain't hip hop ?
    Wtf is wrong with you cats?
    From where I'm sitting Kendrick, Cole, drake, wale and ? of the like are still dropping albums
    How the ? some mush mouth, autotuned out gibberish spitting ass ? get to be the heartbeat of hip hop?
  • Trigga T
    Options
    ? said Wale in the company of Cole, Kendrick & Drake doe...

Anyway my nig, because that's the beauty of hip hop. To me personally, the K dots & J Coles are representing the soul of hiphop, but you still gotta have the other levels, the club song ? , ? it I'll say it,
    I even want the ? talking all that tough talk n gang ? too. The difference is I don't buy into what they say, I just appreciate the lane they are in and let them make hiphop the multifaceted genre that it is. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

The dudes you wanna hear don't drop new ? every couple months, so what, we supposed to sit around n wait for two or three ? to work on some new ? that could take 9 months to complete? ? that, let these other ? drop mixtapes every month n give me something to fill in those time gaps.

I don't give a ? if they using auto tune either, why should I? This ain't no pop ? where the voice gotta be angelic N pitch perfect or sum. Future been using auto tune for a minute n his ? stay knocking. ? all that.

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    He aight. Lil' Bibby & Lil' Herb are 》》》
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate wen king louie raps lik the migos
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trigga T wrote: »

You got something to say about Wale? His music is nice and he has better content than Cole and Drake so of course he was mentioned with them.
  • Trigga T
    Options

You got something to say about Wale? His music is nice and he has better content than Cole and Drake so of course he was mentioned with them.

No, I've never really bumped dudes music, I just never really liked what I heard, but in the context of the situation, I would check for any of the aforementioned artists before Wale. People ain't waiting on Wale to drop before hearing something new from Cole/Kdot lets have it spoken truthfully bruh!
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, I've never really bumped dudes music, I just never really liked what I heard, but in the context of the situation, I would check for any of the aforementioned artists before Wale. People ain't waiting on Wale to drop before hearing something new from Cole/Kdot lets have it spoken truthfully bruh!

Fair enough, I can't argue with that.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    its a sad day when we are debating who is better durk or keef. both these ? are garbage point blank.

So let's debate about the same ? that have been debated about for the last 15 years...FOH stuck in the past ass ? . You may think dudes is garbage but like it or not, right now, these dudes is hip hop heart beat. You sit and wait for your favourite ? from the last decade to drop something and hate on everyone doing they own thing while you wait. The ? wrong with letting dudes have they lane n do they thang?

Some ? I'll never understand about ? . For real you want the whole game saturated with Nas/Jay/Lupe clones who spit cleverly put together raps. What's wrong with having something else? Narrow minded.

? im 24 im not some ole ass ? just hating to hate. im not narrow minded i ? with new school artists like cole, kendrick krit etc etc. i ? with music more geared toward the streets in the early and mid 2000s and they are miles beyond a sorry lil durk record or a keef record. This ? is basic these ? be putting out. And yes i have listened to keef and durk im not just saying it to say it.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the IC, you can only listen to Nas, Kendrick, Jay Z and TI. no one else or you arent hip hop
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i rather listen to durk n em other then some south group rapping about some bubblegum and doin wack dances
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? ain't hip hop ?
    From where I'm sitting Kendrick, Cole, drake, wale and ? of the like are still dropping albums
    How the ? some mush mouth, autotuned out gibberish spitting ass ? get to be the heartbeat of hip hop?

I listen to everything. I'm literally listening to Eric B.Rakim Let the Rhythm Hit 'em album as I type this comment.

I'll be damned if I let a ? tell me I aint hip hop because I listen to Durk.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

They're definitely better rappers. Them lil ? can actually spit unlike most of them "drill" rappers

I like Durks music more tho. Louie a close second, then Herbo, then Bibby as far as music goes

I ? with all of them, I'm not the type to compare artists though. I don't know why yall do that so much on the IC
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? ain't hip hop ?

I listen to everything. I'm literally listening to Eric B.Rakim Let the Rhythm Hit 'em album as I type this comment.

I'll be damned if I let a ? tell me I aint hip hop because I listen to Durk.

exactly my list of favorite rappers are very diverse, i'm not even really into the drill music like that but i like what i like
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? who your favorite rappers are
    To each his own
    But don't go around giving these lil wack ass flash in the pan ass ? titles like that
    They can be a part of hip hop or whatever whatever
    But the heartbeat?
    Stop it
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    I don't give a ? who your favorite rappers are
    To each his own
    But don't go around giving these lil wack ass flash in the pan ass ? titles like that
    They can be a part of hip hop or whatever whatever
    But the heartbeat?
    Stop it

ibbB3FqGS88NAY.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't ? like admitting to having ? taste sometimes. I bump that like me track but i can't tell a ? he's decent with a straight face.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old durk could spit, he was better before he blew up
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the IC, you can only listen to Nas, Kendrick, Jay Z and TI. no one else or you arent hip hop

i ain't kno ti was in the club
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Worl'boss wrote: »
    keef explained why his style changed on his latest mixtape. He basically said hes not goin back to something he did when he was 16 years old grew up from that .

Well he needs to be a child again
    I wanna believe you serious right now

Keef dropped a solid debut album but his best tape is easily Back from the Dead....actually that's his best body of work period and the best tape to come outta the Chi along with Acid Rap

Louie too basic on the mic...same with Durk

smh At this point you just ? riding

A ? Chief Keef fan saying Louie and Durk too basic lol I love the internet
    In that same quote I called Keef basic

I ain't disrespect you, me and cuz just had a whole back and forth respectfully

Don't be a hoe
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've only heard a couple of Durk's songs. But I've been bumping his "? Like Me" joint w/ Jeremih all week. That ? go hard as ? .
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

Word Welcome to Fazoland and Free ? 2 still on repeat in the whip. Lil Herb Pistol P joint is fire to.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    keef explained why his style changed on his latest mixtape. He basically said hes not goin back to something he did when he was 16 years old grew up from that .

Keef dropped a solid debut album but his best tape is easily Back from the Dead....actually that's his best body of work period and the best tape to come outta the Chi along with Acid Rap

Don't be a hoe

lol @ "disrespect"...Bro if you are ? riding, I'm gon say it. I don't think it's disrespectful to state facts
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't be a hoe

lol @ "disrespect"...Bro if you are ? riding, I'm gon say it. I don't think it's disrespectful to state facts

But you ignored the fact that I ? on your reasoning for saying that ? ? when I called Keef basic in the next line

Like I said before...gon somewhere wit yo trolling