The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    im gonna beat the ? out manny when i see him this mexican cant take a L like a man he must talk ? .. i dont people like dis im gonna confront him when he visit my city

@buttuh_b i saw your tweet watup meatball
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wished he still threw combos to the body
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at people think Mayweather suppose to stand there & take punches like Rocky in Rocky movies
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Every Flyod fight = hit a jab or two, run, then when he gets hit hug the opponent, repeat, win fight by ud and possibly pay the judges off... ? is ? terrible, if ? wanna consider him a "legend" then he is by far the worst legend all time when it comes to performance and puttin on a show in ring.. glad this ? ? leaving the game, this ? fights be dry af, TBE = Total Boring Experience....

? will go down as the most overrated "defensive" fighter ever that had no flair had no KO power and did nothin but run and hug 80% of the time, but ? will say "but he got money tho, tbe"....

lmaaao this is some white people ? right here.

"yeah yeah he's undefeated and a great but HE'S THE WORST GREAT" gtfoh
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those Fyold gifs are trash and proves gayweather supports don't actually watch the fight and only root for bc he's black or to hop on the bandwagon, those shots didn't even connect, barely touched Pac or didn't land flush...

Judges scored the rounds for Floyd the way ppl thought they would for Pac, they were counting alot of ? that didn't even hit or was blocked and had no affect on Pac...
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    nognog.png
    sunog.png

^^^ From the Chinks

Many Asian and Filipino fight fans got in on the racist twitter comments by using terms like “Nognog” (which is basically the Pinoy word for “? ”) and “Sunog” (a Filipino word used to degrade dark skinned people, which means “burned”)
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What y'all think of Floyd /triple G @154?

I swear on everything if Floyd fought him at 154 for the last fight and win, I'd sit right along with him and call him the best ever

Throw in a rehydration clause....he can't come in the round more than 167-168 maybe even less
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    lol it's like white people made Manny an "Honorary White" for this fight
    Mexicans made him an Honorary Mexican here in CA lol

• R.D.
    Options
    Both Klitchkos have similar defensive boxing styles yet white people seem to love them

hmm....I wonder why that is

And nosign this...they get lumped together but Vitali can go

Wlad the one scared of getting touched and I wouldn't compare him to Floyd...he just fight like a ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been giving Mayweather lessons the past few days ....its crazy black women really hate that fman
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Those Fyold gifs are trash and proves gayweather supports don't actually watch the fight and only root for bc he's black or to hop on the bandwagon, those shots didn't even connect, barely touched Pac or didn't land flush...

Judges scored the rounds for Floyd the way ppl thought they would for Pac, they were counting alot of ? that didn't even hit or was blocked and had no affect on Pac...

quite simply you're a ? idiot
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both Klitchkos have similar defensive boxing styles yet white people seem to love them

hmm....I wonder why that is

And the Klitchkos argument actually supports the fact that Flyod is overrated, you say they have similar defensive styles but ? will say Wlad and Vitali are boring but for some reason they say Floyd isnt?? Lol.. Alot of ? dont put the Klitchkos up their with All time legends but some think Floyd has a case for GOAT?? And with all the hypocrisy they ignore the fact that Klitchko bros. Offense is way better than Floyds..
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Adrian Broner ever once to be considered a great then he should be campaigning to fight Floyd Mayweather….even though the entire world knows he would get drug. Still it seems like something that should have to be done if he ever wants to legitimately wear the crown.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Been giving Mayweather lessons the past few days ....its crazy black women really hate that fman

Bunch of baby mamas and future baby mamas who hide behind "Domestic Violence" as a reason to hate him when really its that the hate this ? has a harem of ? and doesn't get punished when he puts a ? back the ? in pocket when she gets out of it.

Women only fawn over conquered men in public and would easily be in Floyds harem in private.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol at people think Mayweather suppose to stand there & take punches like Rocky in Rocky movies

Exactly and risk permanent brain damage. Had one guy who knew ? behind me at venue watching goes, the manny is bouncing, look at him bouncing.. Like wtf. Then he laughs I said man he's readying himself to attack, not just bouncing Lol
  • R.D.
    Options
    Some of you ? smh

Hopefully it's safe in here by Tomorrow