Prodigy and Alchemist should be one of the top duos out there

Options
rapmusic
rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm listening to return of the Mac and man this still bangs! I will venture to say it's a classic. Man why didn't these guys blow the hell up? They really don't have too many bad records.

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about K.B. & Lil Flea?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are one of the top duos IMO. P's never going to blow up bigger than he already is. Too grimey.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Too bad prodigy sucks
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Too bad prodigy sucks

• a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely agree. Do ppl like p more with alchemist or havoc??
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another legend in prodigy sucks but wayne got classics and so does drake........ welcome to the reason

anyway, albert einstein was dope also
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prodigy top 5 DOA
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u know your history and the mysteries of the World (metaphysically), you would know that a white dude named Alchemist is the most disrespectful ? in hiphop.

But yall dont know so it dont matter. right?

But the conscious will co-sign. yall aint gotta literally cosign, but ya know what i mean.
  • smp4life
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    If u know your history and the mysteries of the World (metaphysically), you would know that a white dude named Alchemist is the most disrespectful ? in hiphop.

But the conscious will co-sign. yall aint gotta literally cosign, but ya know what i mean.

Um, his real name is Alan, and he's cooking up beats in the lab. Thus the name... Alchemist = Al the Chemist. How is that disrespectful?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=183BxClti2k
    shut the ? up
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His first name is Daniel
    His middle name is Alan
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a-grave247 wrote: »

Havoc then, Alchemist now.
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Havoc then, Alchemist now.

Yeah, I think I have to agree with you. Love every album alchemist and p have released 2gether
  • supergangster
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Too bad prodigy sucks
    Too bad prodigy sucks

You guys don't deserve to be member on dis site. Seriously
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    You know what Im sayin... how bout K.B. & Flea?

• supergangster
    Options
    ? them and ? your whole family im gonna rob them when i see them
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Ahahahaha dang feelings bruh
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

Um, his real name is Alan, and he's cooking up beats in the lab. Thus the name... Alchemist = Al the Chemist. How is that disrespectful?

Just the fact that you are asking how, shows your knowledge. but its expected. we're on the IC. But he knows. That's why he named himself that.

Too deep for the IC. Too deep for me to explain, thats why i didnt. but if u really wanted to know. u will find ya answer.

but here's a clue: Chem: Kemet. Egypt. Alchemists from ancient Egypt invented white people. Its written on the walls that our downfall was creating an artificial human.

But thats too deep for your mind, thats why u asking, and im getting wacks and ? .

the knowledge is out there. yall just aint hip yet. BUT I SWEAR, by the year 2020, yall will SEE what im sayin.

• smp4life
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

Just the fact that you are asking how, shows your knowledge. but its expected. we're on the IC. But he knows. That's why he named himself that.

Too deep for the IC. Too deep for me to explain, thats why i didnt. but if u really wanted to know. u will find ya answer.

but here's a clue: Chem: Kemet. Egypt. Alchemists from ancient Egypt invented white people. Its written on the walls that our downfall was creating an artificial human.

But thats too deep for your mind, thats why u asking, and im getting wacks and ? .

the knowledge is out there. yall just aint hip yet. BUT I SWEAR, by the year 2020, yall will SEE what im sayin.

Oh, that goofy yacoob the mad scientist that created white ppl story blah blah blah.. about as credible as scientology or mormanism or a guy dying and rising days later... ? outta here
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh. You gotta be a Heights ? . Or maybe Shaker. Either way it goes, Alchemist is one of the greatest hip-hop producers of all time, and as long as he's been around I haven't heard one negative thing about him.

And I'm very much about Black enlightenment. I just prefer Carmichael and Garvey to that ? you talkin.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I love Mobb Deep man like I'm sure most of you do but P and Alchemist's chemistry just seems perfect to me! Seems that Alc knows exactly what Prodigy should rap over. There's nothing like pure soulful heartfelt Hiphop ..these dudes got it.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Alchepiss who?
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Albert Einstein album they did together is still gets play from me