• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so no slade in SS movie?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ? I hope its Scalped or American Vampire.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dark knight returns movies were dope batman vs robin was cool too
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    Just seen jl crisis on two earths and a jl movie of that plot would be dope...darkseid should def be the end game of the dcu tho
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so no slade in SS movie?

Slade is Amanda Wallers body guard in the movie but I believe still the boss assassin as well.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that supposed to be nightwing??
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You seen Under the Red Hood?
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_no07p2HmaV1r2kdz1o1_540.jpg

I'm happy to see this come into fruition, but I'm not feeling the gray hair. You think they will join this universe with Arrow/Flash/Supergirl. If theirs a Nightwing there best be a Batman around.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »

I'm happy to see this come into fruition, but I'm not feeling the gray hair. You think they will join this universe with Arrow/Flash/Supergirl. If theirs a Nightwing there best be a Batman around.

His hair is black. That's just the lighting. I'm interested in seeing how cyborg, raven, saffire, beast boy, perhaps kid flash look like.
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That titans pic is concept art for an actor it's not official
    This is from moviepilot http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/05/06/meet-tnt-s-titans-star-nick-theurer-or-so-we-hope-2913084?lt_source=external,manual
    Proud to share my newest collaboration with the talented photographer Mark Edwards, concept poster for the new TNT live action Teen Titans show being created titled "TITANS". I contacted Actor/Director Nick Theurer as Nightwing, who is trying to be named as the actor who will play NIGHTWING in the upcoming series. Mark set up a shoot with him in LA a few weeks ago and captured some amazing images to get me started. Our concept was that this would be an origin piece set before he has his full suit and before everyone knows who or what he really is.

The story behind the shot is that he just got into it with some thugs and the cops are on the way.

It was a ton of work but I am very happy with the final result and I hope it helps Nick Theurer get the role he desires and makes Warner Brothers and TNT take notice of what Mark and I are creating out of pure passion and our love of amazing images. Thanks to all involved great team effort and thanks to my mentor and Yoda Tomasz for his amazing art direction.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options

You seen Under the Red Hood?

Yessir
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »

His hair is black. That's just the lighting. I'm interested in seeing how cyborg, raven, saffire, beast boy, perhaps kid flash look like.

This pic isn't legit. It's fan made
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good. I think it's a horrible pic of Nightwing.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fJOgU6a.jpg

This pic is fake
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive seen that batman vs robin anime
    maaaaaaaayne...
    it was cool entertainment and all but damian is ridiculously overpowered, im guessing its all that new 52 ? but vs robin and batman and son were kinda weird, Ra is dead? So instead of the LOA we have the court of owls? Who were run by some random rich chick and murked with the quickness by talon? Court of owls seems like a less grand, less epic version of Ra's old ? lol...

and deathstroke was weak af in batman and son and damian is basically one training session away from being a better fighter than the gottdamn batman? 10 year olds being able to murk deathstroke and the bat now is what its at?!

so yeah, havent read any of the new 52 batman arch but the LOA/Ra are gone now and deathstroke and batman aint ? anymore?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »

so yeah, havent read any of the new 52 batman arch but the LOA/Ra are gone now and deathstroke and batman aint ? anymore?

The movie is it's own thing.

People need to stop thinking adaptations are direct translations of comic books. They're not. You're just giving yourselves headaches trying to answer questions from the movies with info from the source material. The approach and content in both mediums is completely different from the other.

The only thing that movie like 99% of most adaptations has in common with any Batman stories before or after New 52 is characters and themes and even then liberties are always taken with the details.

I don't watch all the Batman animated movies just every now and then when something really crazy is adapted (Ie: The Dark Knight Returns and Under the Red Hood) so I'm unaware of semantics but if LOA/Ra's are really gone as of Batman Vs Robin then it's within the continuity of these animated movies. He's alive and well and they're still around in the present comic books.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    maaaaaaaayne...
    it was cool entertainment and all but damian is ridiculously overpowered, im guessing its all that new 52 ? but vs robin and batman and son were kinda weird, Ra is dead? So instead of the LOA we have the court of owls? Who were run by some random rich chick and murked with the quickness by talon? Court of owls seems like a less grand, less epic version of Ra's old ? lol...

and deathstroke was weak af in batman and son and damian is basically one training session away from being a better fighter than the gottdamn batman? 10 year olds being able to murk deathstroke and the bat now is what its at?!

I was thinking the same ? ..."those Damien Wayne movies got batman looking like a sucker getting beat up by everyone...smh"
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

People need to stop thinking adaptations are direct translations of comic books. They're not. You're just giving yourselves headaches trying to answer questions from the movies with info from the source material. The approach and content in both mediums is completely different from the other.

The only thing that movie like 99% of most adaptations has in common with any Batman stories before or after New 52 is characters and themes and even then liberties are always taken with the details.

I don't watch all the Batman animated movies just every now and then when something really crazy is adapted (Ie: The Dark Knight Returns and Under the Red Hood) so I'm unaware of semantics but if LOA/Ra's are really gone as of Batman Vs Robin then it's within the continuity of these animated movies. He's alive and well and they're still around in the present comic books.

yeah, I had the impression that batman vs robin, son of batman, justice league war and throne of atlantis animated movies were all in the same universe. Havent followed the new 52 at all so far.(last batman comic I read was arkham manor lol)

the movies got me back into reading comics again, so with these latest adaptions I was suprised how Ra died a few feet away from the lazarus pit and deathstroke could get beat by batman and even damian with ease...

in the latest(batman vs. Robin), the court of owls controls gotham from the shadows, similair goals as the LOA but it seems like who ever wrote this, killed of the LOA just to make it possible for a group like the court of owls to exist.

and damian is cool and all, but he has no bidness being stronger than Nightwing, Batman, Talon and Deathstroke as a gottdamn 10 year old lol.
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    maaaaaaaayne...

I was thinking the same ? ..."those Damien Wayne movies got batman looking like a sucker getting beat up by everyone...smh"

lmao yeah especially
    at the final fight with talon tha bat was acting like he was about to lay the smackdown on Talon, ? Talon murked him and ethered him in front of his son out there lol smh
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

yeah, I had the impression that batman vs robin, son of batman, justice league war and throne of atlantis animated movies were all in the same universe. Havent followed the new 52 at all so far.(last batman comic I read was arkham manor lol)

the movies got me back into reading comics again, so with these latest adaptions I was suprised how Ra died a few feet away from the lazarus pit and deathstroke could get beat by batman and even damian with ease...

in the latest(batman vs. Robin), the court of owls controls gotham from the shadows, similair goals as the LOA but it seems like who ever wrote this, killed of the LOA just to make it possible for a group like the court of owls to exist.

and damian is cool and all, but he has no bidness being stronger than Nightwing, Batman, Talon and Deathstroke as a gottdamn 10 year old lol.

All of these movies since Justice League War are in the same universe for this New 52.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think imma rewatch the old Batman Animated Series and get lost in nostalgia. The internet is amazing for ? like that.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suicide Squad is looking better than Dawn of Justice now
    Batman
    Joker
    The Suicide Squad
    lots of villain cameos