The Blueprint VS Marshall Mathers (The Blueprint advances)

Options
124»

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marshall Mathers
    Lmfao The Reason strikes again
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marshall Mathers
    So if im at work, and got an hour left, and these to albums loaded, imma pick Eminem.

I know i shouldnt because im pro black and deep into the occult, the esoteric, and the metaphysical, but hiphop is hiphop. I hate my vote, but i gotta keep it real. and im glad that jigga gonna win this one. But the MM lp is my ? . during my first divorce, i would bump this and my ex wife would leave the house. This album made me not do a KIM in real life. true story.

How that ? think she gonna play me??!!!!!? and i aint go do nothin like im dat ? to steal on????? This album kept me from doing life. kept a lil girl from being an orphan. it calmed me. Em older than i am. On the songs, he killed his bizzle mizzle. Me? I just needed to get away from that ? because if i didnt, i would be the first black dude to blame a white rapper for my trespasses.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The Blueprint
    Coming Out Hard vs War Report is gonna be funny.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The Blueprint
    Blueprint...Slims best able was the Eminem Show. His most introspective album.
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marshall Mathers
    JerfyT wrote: »
    Eminem Show is a better album than MMLP, but I went MMLP since Em had the best verse on all of Blueprint

Sound just like this 19 yo white kid I had this um discussion with at work... Swore up and down Eminem is the greatest of ANY rapper....

It's not a very controversial opinion. The most memorable verse from blueprint is em on renegade. The only other would be takeover which got destroyed by ether

And I am very far from 19

• JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marshall Mathers
    Blueprint...Slims best able was the Eminem Show. His most introspective album.

It's easily his best album and by far his best aged album. Mmlp had a bigger initial impact but I don't know why more people don't see that TES is far better top to bottom
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Blueprint
    I always find it funny how ppl have problems with eminems subject matter because it's too "crazy" and is "shock value."

Then they turn on rap where a ? is selling drugs to his community ? up the users and ppl related to the users lives. A ? rap about ? over every ? they can, even your ? if she look at him. Spend all his money on weed and material worthless ? like a shiny chain. And poses as a super ? that will ? any ? over any reason, with the quickness.

And none of that is shocking?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marshall Mathers
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Coming Out Hard vs War Report is gonna be funny.

Oh ?

If War Report wins i will punch Stew in the neck
This discussion has been closed.