“IT’S THE BLACK PEOPLE” Principal’s Racist Remark At Graduation

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people never learn. She may as well had asked the crowd "Can I be fired immediately, please?"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every jumped up and was cheering cause they were happy Cause a white racist belly flopped on their own sword right Of front of them.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I couldn't hear what she said. And what's the back story.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao. Is it surprising though?? Yall keep thinking this ? is just "bad apples". Shell be ok, ? will go back to loving their "masters", and all will be right in amerikka again...
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemme guess she's still the principal at that school
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you miss the class valedictorian's speech, though? ? didn't have a full program in front of her?
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well she ain't no hoe about it
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They all should of started throwing ? at that ugly fat cac ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You know, graduations are a good representation of race in America.

You have some ignant ass ? doing ignant ass ? . (i.e. being obnoxiously loud and rowdy when their love one's name is called.

You have some white people being indignant and judgmental of the ignant ? even though they are also breaking the rules (i.e., cheering before all names have been called) albeit less obnoxiously.

Then you have all the other black people who aren't acting any worse than the white people and are just as annoyed by the niggardry at play. However, their existence isn't even acknowledged because the worst black people whites see are the only black people whites see.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2880BFBE00000578-3074872-image-a-77_1431197631502.jpg

2880701100000578-3074872-image-m-79_1431197641687.jpg

Look at it...ewwww.

'Look who's leaving - all the black people!': Principal shocks with racist comments at high school graduation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3074872/Look-s-leaving-black-people-Principal-shocks-racist-comments-high-school-graduation.html#ixzz3ZgH7leB5

She says that the entire ceremony was 'tense' and that Gordeuk's racist comment was just the tipping point for herself and most of the other family members in the crowd.
    Daily Mail Online contacted both Gordeuk and the school for comment, but did not receive a response Saturday afternoon.
    Cole's recollection of events is similar to several from commenters online who say Gordeuk lost control of the ceremony when she skipped over the valedictorian's speech and dismissed the graduating class early.
    The valedictorian's mother, who was sitting directly in front of Cole, stood up as the recession music started and waved Gordeuk down saying 'You missed his speech! You missed his speech!'
    [Gordeuk then returned to the podium and told the class to come back into the auditorium so that they could hear the valedictorian (who Cole described as a white male) speak.
    Upset that some were not heading her orders, Gordeuk snapped at individual members of the audience - including an African-American man who had come up to take a picture of the honor students sitting behind the podium with his iPad.
    'I think ya'll owe this young man apology,' Mrs Gordeuk says, referring to the valedictorian. 'Especially that goober who was coming through with that little thing [an iPad] that was so rude where are you, you little coward? Come back here let's talk.'

'Ya'll are among the rudest people I've seen in my whole life,' Mrs Gordeuk continues, while ordering someone in the back to close the doors.
    'You people are being so rude to not listen to this speech, it was my fault that we missed it in the program. Look who's leaving - all the black people!'
    Following the comment the crowd erupts in anger, and Cole estimates that about two-thirds of the class and their families left the room to go outside - fed up with Gordeuk.
    'I've recognized my white privilege since I was nine years old. I grew up on the south side of Atlanta in a predominately black and African-American community. I was deeply offended that that would come out of an educator's mouth. Not only an educator but the founder of the school,' Cole said.
    'I can't help but feel that it must be motivated by something...some racist underdone of racist belief system,' Cole said.

She said the statement was especially shocking considering that it was incorrect. According to Cole, the first family to leave was a white female graduate and her family.

300.dot.glee.lc.091710.jpg
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hope someone REALLY learned something that day. Even achieving something academically good, you're still a "thug" or "disrespectful"....

....But as someone pointed out, she'll still be principal next year, so...
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao that ? is crazy.. The ? audacity of that ? lol

oh and after lookin at youtube comment section i found this

http://www.teabreakfast.com/audience-walks-out-after-georgia-principals-racist-remarks-at-graduation-spark-frenzy-video/2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXnqcfxV_xA

...Yea this video shows more in detail what happened...The ignorant principal phucked up the ceremony and started turning on the crowd...The video showed a white family leave first...Then she went all Paula Deen on African Americans...

...This bytch needs to be dealt with...
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe she got her robes mixed up and forgot she was wearing the one without the hood.

But seriously though....It may be perceived as a reach but based on her tone, I don't think it's a reach to say her mental state was already presumptuous towards blacks to make that statement (as if this is no surprise that she feels blacks are rude toward her in response to whatever mistake she admitted to making).

FTB but, I would like to see the previous minute or before this clip to get a better context of what initially upset the crowd to begin with.

If i'm not mistaken things became tense when she had a blk man excorted out by security because he was walking around taking pics with his ipad and supposedly he did not sit down when she requested that he do so

Obviously to have the man excorted out by security was overkill and petty

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know, graduations are a good representation of race in America.

You have some ignant ass ? doing ignant ass ? . (i.e. being obnoxiously loud and rowdy when their love one's name is called.

You have some white people being indignant and judgmental of the ignant ? even though they are also breaking the rules (i.e., cheering before all names have been called) albeit less obnoxiously.

Then you have all the other black people who aren't acting any worse than the white people and are just as annoyed by the niggardry at play. However, their existence isn't even acknowledged because the worst black people whites see are the only black people whites see.

Powerful!