Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Chavez will never make 160 again let's be real
    Lol ? be having trouble getting to 168
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Canelo don't need to rush to fight GGG. Let GGG continue to build his name up and then they can fight some time next year.

Still wanna see Canelo Cotto. That's a big fight for boxing. One thing about Canelo is he will fight whoever you put in front of him. Took on Floyd, Lara, Trout, Angulo, Mosley, Kirkland already and he's only 24. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Demetrius Andrade ? talking ass too.

Would you believe 2 years ago in this very thread, ? claimed he was a protected fighter and thought my young ? was ?
  • R.D.
    Options
    Canelo a bottom feeder. He like 180lbs on fightnight. Lets be real Kirkland was a crash ? . Canelo Eats Canvas at his true weights, GGG, Ward, Kovalov. He not in the same ring!
    Feelings!!!!!

My ? only 5'7...let him live
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGD2P0idt3w

Coke Boy says Cinnamon boy vs Triple G will surpass May/Pacroid in 2 yrs.. Rofl...
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Canelo don't need to rush to fight GGG. Let GGG continue to build his name up and then they can fight some time next year.

Still wanna see Canelo Cotto. That's a big fight for boxing. One thing about Canelo is he will fight whoever you put in front of him. Took on Floyd, Lara, Trout, Angulo, Mosley, Kirkland already and he's only 24. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Demetrius Andrade ? talking ass too.

Would you believe 2 years ago in this very thread, ? claimed he was a protected fighter and thought my young ? was ?

But he was
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Canelo a bottom feeder. He like 180lbs on fightnight. Lets be real Kirkland was a crash ? . Canelo Eats Canvas at his true weights, GGG, Ward, Kovalov. He not in the same ring!
    Feelings!!!!!

He is 5'9 ? , same as Kirkland. Stop making ? up. Lmao!
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings!!!!!

He a short stocky mexican. He could be 5'2 he still coming to the ring at no less than 175.

Let him live? ? nah. Resume has gifted Trout and Gifted Lara. Flat foot ? !

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree trout beat that ? but i dunno bout lara. Nelo got a pretty good resume his last few fights. Hes like my 4th favorite now

Crawford
    thurman
    wilder
    canelo
  • R.D.
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Feelings!!!!!

He is 5'9 ? , same as Kirkland. Stop making ? up. Lmao!

But Floyd 5'8 and was taller than Canelo

I guess Iverson really 6 foot too

Cause no athlete in the history of sports had ever lied about their height

If you think Kirkland 5'9, I got a business proposition I wanna propose to you

Lol @ more feelings

Trout was dejected after the fight and knew he loss but Yall know more than the ? who was getting punched in the face

Don't even talk to me about that Cuban ? , literally ran around the ring to avoid getting hit
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Canelo is 5'7"1/2 he is shorter than Mayweather Erislandy Lara is 5'9" and was noticeablely taller than Canelo at their weigh in.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    I just took this pic off of my tv
    IMG_20150511_081620_zpslznkgfka.jpg
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/beterbiev-ngumbu-szpilka-alvarez-on-pbc-bill-6-12--90884
    Beterbiev-Ngumbu, Szpilka, Alvarez on PBC Bill, 6/12 - Boxing News

By Carlos Boogs

The undercard to Erislandy Lara vs. Delvin Rodriguez is getting packed up. Lara-Rodriguez headlines a Premier Boxing Champions event, televised by Spike TV, from the UIC Pavilion in Chicago.

Hot light heavyweight prospect Artur Beterbiev (8-0, 8KOs) will face rugged challenger Doudou Ngumbu (34-6, 13KOs), who some may remember losing a ten round decision to Andrzej Fonfara last November. Ngumbu has only been stopped once, against Nadjib Mohammedi, in June of 2012.

Heavyweight contender Artur Szpilka (18-1, 13KOs), and so is top light heavyweight Eleider Alvarez (16-0, 9KOs). Lightweight Jose Felix Quezada (6-0, 5KOs) and super lightweight Eddie Ramirez (8-0, 6KOs) are in action as well.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayweather got mollywopped and handed the fight like a retarted house fire victim.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayweather got mollywopped and handed the fight like a retarted house fire victim.

You need a break
  • Mastery
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Bruh I can post up a ? load of "tale of the tapes" that say he is 5'9. What you posted means nothing. His boxrec says he is 5'9 as well.

R.D., so now Alvarez is only a 1/2 inch taller than the 5'6.5" Pacquiao? Gotcha. Lol

• Mastery
    Options
    I believe we have GGG vs Monroe this weekend.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Bruh I can post up a ? load of "tale of the tapes" that say he is 5'9. What you posted means nothing. His boxrec says he is 5'9 as well.

R.D., so now Alvarez is only a 1/2 inch taller than the 5'6.5" Pacquiao? Gotcha. Lol

Alvarez is not taller than mayweather not buying it
    _69843146_mayweather_alvarez.jpg
  • Mastery
    Options

Alvarez is not taller than mayweather not buying it
    _69843146_mayweather_alvarez.jpg
    bnftnvdceaa_tv_.0_standard_352.0.jpg
    mayweather_alvarez.jpg?itok=9f3X-poE
    9200735900_7edb3b0a60_o.jpg
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OSCAR DE LA HOYA PREFERS TO WAIT 2 YEARS BEFORE CANELO ALVAREZ FIGHTS GENNADY GOLOVKIN

http://youtu.be/jGD2P0idt3w
  • Mastery
    Options
    2 years? Lmao!
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They scared of the good boy killah.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    There's no problem with waiting for 2 years for GGG let Canelo get accustomed to fighting true middleweights not junior middleweights at 155 , we have been waiting for Cotto vs Canelo since 2012 which is 3 years and that fight has not happen yet.
  • Mastery
    Options
    There's no problem with waiting for 2 years for GGG let Canelo get accustomed to fighting true middleweights not junior middleweights at 155 , we have been waiting for Cotto vs Canelo since 2012 which is 3 years and that fight has not happen yet.
    As long as Cotto beats Geale, we should be getting it later this year.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    As long as Cotto beats Geale, we should be getting it later this year.
    Hopefully Cotto wins cause if he loses
    7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif