• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    my pops hated his family, the ? was an outcast...he kept in touch with none of them, so no one is even sure how many kids the ? really has, my sister have the most knowledge on his family....but even they don't know that much...

i'll speak to his people when they're around my sisters, but i just have no interest in the whole thing....it's all too bizarre to me, i just be like ? it all...i got enough issues with the family i do chose to stay in touch with...

But if your dad came to you on some real ? and made effort to make amends would you grant him forgiveness and peace of mind?

It would be to late to make amends

It's never too late.

Will you ever be able to go back and make it the way it should have been? Of course not, but it's never too late to own up to your wrongdoings and seek forgiveness.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I hate this traffic. People in this city can't drive in the rain
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

my pops hated his family, the ? was an outcast...he kept in touch with none of them, so no one is even sure how many kids the ? really has, my sister have the most knowledge on his family....but even they don't know that much...

i'll speak to his people when they're around my sisters, but i just have no interest in the whole thing....it's all too bizarre to me, i just be like ? it all...i got enough issues with the family i do chose to stay in touch with...

I'm a grown man now. Maybe if he approached me when I was a teen, I might have felt different bout all this. This ? is just to much to take in. Literally gotta ? mad

i dunno yo, yall seem to have some sort of relationship, if he was actually mad....it might be worth it....

me and my pops just flat out don't speak, i think the last time i saw dude i got a text from one of my sisters who was going to see him renew his wedding vows to his 3rd wife....i was like ? it y not....me and the wife went and hung out for a bit before bouncing

that was like 3 years ago...but if we were a tad bit closer, i might consider it...i'm not completely cold....i just don't force my acceptance on anyone....

Growing up my parents stayed at work. I mostly spent time with my mom's side of the family. Weekends sometime with my pops parents. Never really like talked with my parents like that.

I ain't really have a close connection with em. My pops works 7 days a week. He would take me and my bros out from time to time. But he always stayed at work. Like he ain't wanna be around his fam. I ain't got really close connection with none my fam. None of em
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Khaled has the best unintentionally hilarious videos
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But if your dad came to you on some real ? and made effort to make amends would you grant him forgiveness and peace of mind?

It would be to late to make amends

It's never too late.

Will you ever be able to go back and make it the way it should have been? Of course not, but it's never too late to own up to your wrongdoings and seek forgiveness.

When a problem come up I face it then and there with no future worrying. So I won't have to dwell
  • Kat
    Options
    That's a good approach.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I kick it with my father's oldest brother when he is in town. a lot of knowledge and wisdom most of the fam don't mess with him though. But he is cool. He travels all over the place and my folks are like why but I understand him the most and I love to travel and venture into new cultures and see the world for what it is.

My cousins are cool as ? and I hang with them. Grew up with them.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Looks like Father's Day's gonna be depressing af on the IC...
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 things I ain't seen was a UFO and a ? that I need
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Father's Day's gonna be depressing af on the IC...

It is every year.

I couldn't imagine life without my dad and grandpappy
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard all of Wilt Chamberlain's jumpoffs are coming out with a reality show
  • Kat
    Options
    Man spoiler that ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

yo, i googled image search animal photobombs, ? had me laughing all morning....

i didn't want to post them all though... that's your thing
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L

Aye...im doing that reality show for real now
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma make some coffee scrub
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to all yall ? that just got rained on

=))
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    I gotta start hoopin in wifebeaters, this two-toned ? is lookin crazy
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dr. Huxtable out here like

sNbepdg.gif
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texas409 it seems like you re suffering From my posts directed at @Pico . You and Johnnyrockit.

Tell me its ADHD right? We are supposed to post WHATEVER WE WANT.
    WHY ARE YOU angered by some POSITIVE POSTS ? Cause you wished there were for you ? You wished i insulted her ?

are you lacking of affection?

I need to understand
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do we really wanna see a shoe of some old azzz ladies discussing how many ways Wilt smashed them???
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    ? workout time!!!!
    Show them how to build the perfect moon my constellation of light !!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    ? workout time!!!!
    Show them how to build the perfect moon my constellation of light !!

I'm not showin them ? Lemmy.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    You should get fined for passive-aggressiveness at work
This discussion has been closed.