Noooooooo... Kendrick Lamar To Star In Taylor Swifts New Video

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Kendrick Lamar joins the star-studded cast of Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" video.

Although the uncompromising To ? A Butterfly surely shocked some of Kendrick Lamar's fans, his next move is almost surely more surprising. As announced on Taylor Swift's Twitter, the rapper has joined the already-stacked cast of her upcoming "Bad Blood" music video, which will air during the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday, May 17th.

The cast also includes Lily Aldrige, Zendaya, Hayley Williams, Gigi Hadid (reportedly The Weeknd's new boo), Ellie Goulding, Hailee Steinfeld and Lena Dunham. Oddly enough, Kendrick will be playing a character named after Welvin Da Great, the viral star single-handedly responsible for re-popularizing that "Deez Nuts" joke that's been around since Dr. Dre's first album. Check out T Swift's tweet below, and let us know your thoughts.

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why she gotta turn one of the coldest emcees in the game into a disabled guy? Can't she find another black dude out there to play Welven?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? must be a agent.
  • DetroitPlayaa
    DetroitPlayaa Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    Don't know how to take this.. Hope he smash/smashed Taylor though..
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Welvin is a ugly ass name. How I sound talking to a ? and telling her to bring her friend through cause I got my ? Welvin with me. ? named Welvin come over your house and steal $53 from your momma dresser.

lmaoooo
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't see the big problem here, the girl is a huge fan of Kendrick.

Them 2 >>> K.Dot ft. Waka.
    Them 2 >>> K.Dot ft. Iggy
    etc, etc
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really hate Kendricks Last album.
  • Original_Skin
    Original_Skin Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He always had this demographic. Remember lady gaga rapping rigamortis word ford a fee years ago ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welvin is a ugly ass name. How I sound talking to a ? and telling her to bring her friend through cause I got my ? Welvin with me. ? named Welvin come over your house and steal $53 from your momma dresser.

Lmaooo
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He always had this demographic. Remember lady gaga rapping rigamortis word ford a fee years ago ?

She was supposed to be on the original ? Don't ? My Vibe. The demo is floating around Youtube somewhere, ? was aite.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And "deez nuts" jokes never get old. Pause just in case.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

She was supposed to be on the original ? Don't ? My Vibe. The demo is floating around Youtube somewhere, ? was aite.

Man I was so glad they took her off that ?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    People buy Taylor Swift albums. It's a money grab. Dude ain't stupid
  • Original_Skin
    Original_Skin Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Yea i remember hearing that ? . Think there was a video where she was like in a hotel or some ? .looking out the window singing the hook or whatever...glad that didnt make the album
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    welvin the great sound like some sort or lord of the rings type wizardi
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haha...this dude right here lmao
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not fond of TDE or Kendrick at all but to be fair if hip hop gave Kane a pass for the Madonna pics you gotta chalk this up as a creative venture of both of them. She has been a legit fan of him for a while.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These white hoes aint slick

Taylor on her knees prolly swallowing kendricks DNA hoping she can inherit some of that creative genius he has