So DU Got Me Thinking: Hypothetically Speaking

Options
DarcSkies777
DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ladies:

If you found out that by some mathematically improbable circumstance your husband had a chance to have one night with Rossario Dawson and he slept with her (or anybody of her caliber) would you forgive him eventually?

Now before you judge & give the typical "I dont care who she is marriage is supposed to..blah blah blah" answer...lets take a look at who Im talking about...

rosario-dawson.jpg

....OK...NOW LOOK AT YOU..... STILL BLAME HIM?

GUYS:

If you found out your wife had one night with one of them dudes females like like Maxwell or that guy from the Wire from England. He took her out and did all that ? females like and romanced the ? out of her....would you forgive her?

NOW BEFORE YOU JUDGE HER...LOOK AT THEM:

48a2ff8e71d84e6b_maxwell.jpg

Idris_Elba_Uptown-Magazine-wm.jpg

OK NOW LOOK AT YOU...STILL BLAME HER?

Do you all expect loyalty no matter what? Even if it was just a one time once in a lifetime situation? Or are you like Chris Rock about it....

"I AINT SAYIN SHE/HE SHOULDA ? EM......BUT I UNDERSTANDDDD"

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah, cheating is a droppable offense. I'm not going to evaluate the ? she cheated with.

Word to the woman of 1000 faces.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lmao man I honestly would be ? but I understand
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'd sleep with her, so yea

*shrugs
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'd sleep with her, so yea

*shrugs

And I know what I will be beating off to tonight... owwww...

but really im gonna be at th ebar getting ? ...this will be brought up.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if that ? ever comes up in conversation i get a free pass to smack the brown sugar oatmeal outta her earlobes as a result....

i mean.. it's only fair
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BTW I didnt answer my own question:

I'd be PIIIIISSSED but it would be 99% ego. I wouldnt even throw no furniture at her...I'd just chalk it up to the game. I'd "understand."

We'd probably still break up though. I think thats Ether only a woman can recover from. Cuz u cant even watch that ? movies no more or listen to his songs. SMH
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wife would just have to accept that L and move on.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *side note...

gottt damn rosario.....

whoooo
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wait a minute...I forgot I was Darxwell for a second. Yeah I'd still be ? . HOw you gone cheat on me wit me ? ?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'd smack the ? outta wifey for letting some ol normal looking dude smash SMH

I honestly don't get the appeal women have for any celebrity dude, but then again I'm not ? so it's not possible for me to understand anyways

maybe if money was the determining factor, I could easily forgive

but just some ol random look ? pretty much walking everywhere just cause he a celebrity........FOH
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'd smack the ? outta wifey for letting some ol normal looking dude smash SMH

I honestly don't get the appeal women have for any celebrity dude, but then again I'm not ? so it's not possible for me to understand anyways

maybe if money was the determining factor, I could easily forgive

but just some ol random look ? pretty much walking everywhere just cause he a celebrity........FOH
    He took her out and did all that ? females like and romanced the ? out of her.
    ^ thats why I added that part
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I put Rosario in my avi and the sky falls
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wait a minute...I forgot I was Darxwell for a second. Yeah I'd still be ? . HOw you gone cheat on me wit me ? ?

cosign.........I forgot I'm supposed to be the Mr. Elba of the IC

how could I get mad at a chick for cheating on me, with me?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BTW I didnt answer my own question:

I'd be PIIIIISSSED but it would be 99% ego. I wouldnt even throw no furniture at her...I'd just chalk it up to the game. I'd "understand."

We'd probably still break up though. I think thats Ether only a woman can recover from. Cuz u cant even watch that ? movies no more or listen to his songs. SMH

lmao @ Maxwell having random ? walking around not being able to listen to "A woman's worth". Just mumbling under their breath "? that ? Maxwell"
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lmao.
    Cheating is cheating regardless of the caliber and status of said woman he cheats on me with.
    Look at me you say?
    LMAO. No Darkskies, YOU look at me brother. I know who and what I am and know that I do not deserve an unfaithful man so regardless of how beautiful you may find Miss. Dawson, it is irrelevant. If he was so quick to cheat then perhaps I made a mistake in making him my husband. I thought I knew him better when I thought that temptation wouldn't easily dig it's nails into my husband's back. Since when does fame and beauty get less of a slap on the wrist? Not in my book.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lmao.
    Cheating is cheating regardless of the caliber and status of said woman he cheats on me with.
    Look at me you say?
    LMAO. No Darkskies, YOU look at me brother. I know who and what I am and know that I do not deserve an unfaithful man so regardless of how beautiful you may find Miss. Dawson, it is irrelevant. If he was so quick to cheat then perhaps I made a mistake in making him my husband. I thought I knew him better when I thought that temptation wouldn't easily dig it's nails into my husband's back. Since when does fame and beauty get less of a slap on the wrist? Not in my book.

I'd be faithful :o
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    We gave each other a free pass.
    But, you only get ONE!!!
    Use it wisely.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    I'd be faithful :o

Claro papi. You'd know what you have! Smart man......smart man.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Two immediate responses to hearing such news:

"Oh, you cheated with a man you consider attractive? It's cool then." - ? ass ?

"Why are you telling me who you slept with? We're not in a relationship anymore." - fiat_money
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the ? ??
    its everyday people walkin around lookin like them or better..
    and if ur s/o get out much they runnin into them..
    and ur basicly sayin if they "look better then u" then it should be okay!!? haha

if one of mines betray me and what we built it better be worth it.. ? better have more then "looks" cause we done..

if he can put her in a better situation then i can how can i be mad?? but if it was on some one night stand ? im'a laugh at that ? and keep it pushin.. she's weak and unworthy.. our emotions dont control us over this way.. we control them..
    ? betta show some restraint..

leave it to DU. lmmfao
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Two immediate responses to hearing such news:

"Oh, you cheated with a man you consider attractive? It's cool then." - ? ass ?

"Why are you telling me who you slept with? We're not in a relationship anymore." - fiat_money

Damn fiat always keeps it trill :tu
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lmao.
    Look at me you say?

I cant see you :(

ANd I agree with you. BUT...if you think Rosario Dawson is just your regular run-of-the-mill temptation then you my dear have gone daft.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL Yo if she cheatting is cheatting no matter who its with.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    leave it to DU. lmmfao
    Shots fired at DU