Apparently they are protesting in London.

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zombie you are an idiot, do some soul searching.

? out of here white boy with your ? weak liberal nonsense.You probably a cuckold get back under the bed and let a real man ? your girl.

That's probably the reason you support this race mixing ? in the first place
  • zzombie
    Options
    Thank ? I came to America and not the u.k I would have had a ? nervous breakdown having to deal with the excessive amount of you house ? and liberal white ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @Peeny_Wally The ? is running for labour party leader...loooooool

It won't happen. This country is not ready for a black face as a party leader.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been bringing up the issue of British born Blacks (with both African and Caribbean/West Indies parents) having White partners especially footballers. It's almost an epidemic

And since I've lived in the UK I've seen some of the most beautiful Black women around.. .

Rio Ferdinand's wife who passed away last week to cancer was White

Even Thierry Henry wifed up a Becky

? is sad.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything about this discussion is tiring. Some of you are simply fools who can't see the forest for the trees. You rail against the white racist agenda and yet here you are...black men* seething with prejudice against other black men purely based on the skin color of who they choose to ? at any given moment.

This ? is equal parts comical and incredibly sad.

*I use that word with little conviction.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Everything about this discussion is tiring. Some of you are simply fools who can't see the forest for the trees. You rail against the white racist agenda and yet here you are...black men* seething with prejudice against other black men purely based on the skin color of who they choose to ? at any given moment.

This ? is equal parts comical and incredibly sad.

*I use that word with little conviction.

Look get your head out of your ass it's 2015 we don't have time to still be debating this. Especially when your arguments for supporting race mixing among blacks are weak as hell.

And just because I use strong language doesn't mean I am being emotional about something it simply means that I am convicted.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

? out of here white boy with your ? weak liberal nonsense.You probably a cuckold get back under the bed and let a real man ? your girl.

Now I'm a cuckold because I'm not a racist? lol just like I said you are an idiot.
  • zzombie
    Options

Now I'm a cuckold because I'm not a racist? lol just like I said you are an idiot.

I am not a racist either I am also not a weak liberal ? unlike you. Your whole approach to life is one of weakness and I can't rock with that.

I oppose race mixing that doesn't make me a racist.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I love black people therefore I want us to be able to compete with the other people in this global economy and just life in general. Race mixing is counterproductive to this.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i still can get over the whole im pro black but my girl white excuse lmaooooo. Bro unless you live someone where its 90% white im calling your love excuse bs
  • willywanker
    Options

I am not a racist either I am also not a weak liberal ? unlike you. Your whole approach to life is one of weakness and I can't rock with that.

How does race mixing affect your life tho? Did your girl ? a white guy and have his kid, no hate just trying to understand.
  • zzombie
    Options

How does race mixing affect your life tho? Did your girl ? a white guy and have his kid, no hate just trying to understand.

I am not worried about my life it's the future that my black child will inherit that worries me.

My girl ? a white man??? The amount of bullet Bob Marley gave the sheriff would be a joke to the amount of gunshot she would get.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I don't mind ? ? whatever they want but it's the ? they say about black hoes that comes with it. Readin' off a list of ridiculous stereotypes all the while lookin for a white ? with every black feature except the skin. (and hair)

So many guys are with white hoes now, for real I wonder who these black women are gonna get with.
  • willywanker
    Options

I am not worried about my life it's the future that my black child will inherit that worries me.

My girl ? a white man??? The amount of bullet Bob Marley gave the sheriff would be a joke to the amount of gunshot she would get.

What if your child grows up to love a white man/women? Or are you gonna pass the hate down to them?
  • zzombie
    Options

What if your child grows up to love a white man/women? Or are you gonna pass the hate down to them?

What hate are you talking about??? I don't hate anybody. I simply want my side to do better than yours. To be honest with you if my child breeds outside the race he or she will be disinherited.
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    Bruh I don't mind ? ? whatever they want but it's the ? they say about black hoes that comes with it. Readin' off a list of ridiculous stereotypes all the while lookin for a white ? with every black feature except the skin. (and hair)

So many guys are with white hoes now, for real I wonder who these black women are gonna get with.

C'mon man. Be better than that. Tell me why black women need hand-holding in finding a mate? I'm asking you to just think about your implication here. Black women need black men to shun other female races because on their own...they wouldn't be able find anyone suitable?

I mean...are all black women exclusively attracted to black men? Is that it?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

C'mon man. Be better than that. Tell me why black women need hand-holding in finding a mate? I'm asking you to just think about your implication here. Black women need black men to shun other female races because on their own...they wouldn't be able find anyone suitable?

Not holdin' any hands G. Nor am I tryna dictate who should be with who but it is what it is. The trend is there, a lot more black men date outside the race than women. that's factual. Whatever implication anyone wants to take from it is up to them.

Like I said its the accepted ? ? say about black women that bugs me, not the actual white ? coonin'. Us sayin' it means them gassed white hoes think they can say it, and they can coz ? don't check them smh simps

Yo my nig I'm smokin' sutten strong so my bad if this response was completely irrelevant
  • Carthaginian
    Options

Not holdin' any hands G. Nor am I tryna dictate who should be with who but it is what it is. The trend is there, a lot more black men date outside the race than women. that's factual. Whatever implication anyone wants to take from it is up to them.

Like I said its the accepted ? ? say about black women that bugs me, not the actual white ? coonin'. Us sayin' it means them gassed white hoes think they can say it, and they can coz ? don't check them smh simps

Yo my nig I'm smokin' sutten strong so my bad if this response was completely irrelevant

Haha, If you'd just led with that mate there wouldn't have been any argument.
  • zzombie
    Options
    OK. Can we put a stop the '? ' name-calling ? that characterizes interracial relationships? A black man or woman should be able to sample anyone they so choose...there's nothing wrong or 'coonish' about that.

Why should anyone feel ashamed about their attractions? Something so basic and biologically induced?

If you can successfully argue that Black men, for example, date white women only to make certain political statements then you have me there but otherwise...gtfoh

What harm is a fellow African inflicting upon you if they choose to marry someone white/Asian/Jewish etc.? Who cares?

You people know I'm all for the cause...but that type of criticism I've never seen as valid or logical. Being attracted to someone who happens to be of a different race doesn't automatically mean that you hate your own identity.

Life is short. Live to make it better for all.

Bruh just give up these ? are white men they have the white mans mind....

Real man ? who they wanna ? .....these ? are racist because white men are racist to them lol

Yea were so racist that these mulattoes yall geeked to produce are absorbed among the black community as an equal peer while the wgite ? yall stumbling to defend will look at their own damn kid and tell it he/she isnt white

Yall can go at it , i jus wanted to address that false equivalency u threw on the table

White men reject their own kin in the.context of this discussion, black men dont

And thats tgeir GLOBAL STANDARD so dont come at me wit some ? black examples, thsts not our standard and thsts not up for debate

Bruh who said anything about producing mulattoes? My children are dark skinned moors...

If the next man wanna ? with snow bunnies than let that man cook...that doesn't mean he's a ? ....and if I choose to smash a snow bunny or a Spanish brawd then let me cook...now having children with these women is a whole other discussion...

? who you want but that makes you a race mixing ? if you also pretend to care about the so called black races
  • zzombie
    Options
    OK. Can we put a stop the '? ' name-calling ? that characterizes interracial relationships? A black man or woman should be able to sample anyone they so choose...there's nothing wrong or 'coonish' about that.

Why should anyone feel ashamed about their attractions? Something so basic and biologically induced?

If you can successfully argue that Black men, for example, date white women only to make certain political statements then you have me there but otherwise...gtfoh

What harm is a fellow African inflicting upon you if they choose to marry someone white/Asian/Jewish etc.? Who cares?

You people know I'm all for the cause...but that type of criticism I've never seen as valid or logical. Being attracted to someone who happens to be of a different race doesn't automatically mean that you hate your own identity.

Real man ? who they wanna ? .....these ? are racist because white men are racist to them lol

Yea were so racist that these mulattoes yall geeked to produce are absorbed among the black community as an equal peer while the wgite ? yall stumbling to defend will look at their own damn kid and tell it he/she isnt white

Yall can go at it , i jus wanted to address that false equivalency u threw on the table

White men reject their own kin in the.context of this discussion, black men dont

And thats tgeir GLOBAL STANDARD so dont come at me wit some ? black examples, thsts not our standard and thsts not up for debate

Bruh who said anything about producing mulattoes? My children are dark skinned moors...

If the next man wanna ? with snow bunnies than let that man cook...that doesn't mean he's a ? ....and if I choose to smash a snow bunny or a Spanish brawd then let me cook...now having children with these women is a whole other discussion...

? who you want but that makes you a race mixing ? if you also pretend to care about the so called black races

U a ? for following the white mans ideology.....

Nah I follow Marcus garvey ideology
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    Options

U a ? for following the white mans ideology.....

Nah I follow Marcus garvey ideology

Bruh u judge and operate based off of ones skin complexion....

That's straight out the white mans book..

Actually nah I ? with people of African decent so called black people not just people with high melanin content.
  • zzombie
    Options
    And the white man is actually pro race mixture as Long as he's the one doing the ? .
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In order for black people to empower we need to take a page out of white supremacy. That is black first ? the rest and that includes ? and bed wenches. We need to be as ruthless and racist as the white man,asian,arab are. Only we blacks try egalitarianism and try to be nice to every race and that didnt work. People took and still take advantage of us.

On interracial marriage it makes no sense to be pro black and have a becky for a wife on ur side. The black family is broken so how will u with a white or asian wife will know how to help the black community? Makes no sense.