Top Tier General Discussion

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Nah Clips knows how to break a mf down (3rd round vs rex, 3rd round vs Daylyt) he didnt do any of that ? . I dont even remember one personal/custom made bar for Hollow.

The only memorable line from Clips was the MK bar, which I would cancel out with the "pop lock" bar Hollow had.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Idk....this Clips/Hollow battle wasn't a bodybag like everyone is sayin

Cleary 2-1 based on who u ? wit

If anyone walked away thinking clips won, theyre clearly bias.

Clips whole character was broken df down, while hollow walked away untouched, cortez got it worse than Hollow lol. Maybe if Hollow was all angles and Clips was all bars, be he aint even out bar Hollow.

Hollow had bigger moments, funnier moments (what room im in/the t shirt/cup of cake/? with bars?/a broke ? from harlem?/

Its not even debatable.

Its all opinion homie and please don't take mine too seriously I'm clearly a novice...I agree with Norbes and Mike that said the 1st round was debatable and Hollow took the 2nd...Clips took the 3rd...me personally Hollow didn't really do that much damage overall and was getting booed for the wack ass jokes and even he knew it which was why he switched to gun bars and even that didn't stick too well from what I saw.....he came strong in the 1st but so did Clips regardless of the "breakdown" cuz he still was throwing punches in the first especially with his first rebuttal which got the crowd back on his side....in fact if Clips didn't do that wack ass freestyling in the 2nd and actually spit some ? it would definitely more debatable IMO

It was not a 3-0 either way

Hollow took the ? slogan and trademarked it, dont get more damaging than that and when he broke his style down that ? was dumb nice. They booed clips cuz of it and the thats why clips said as long as its dope. Hollow lumped um up.

That was in the 2nd round right?....I applaud that and gave the second to Hollow...but what about the rest of the fight.....and idk how "damaging" it was cuz Hollow tried to use it at the end of his rounds to keep goinand that ? was wack...smack was cuttin him off and ? ...lol

I'm not disaggreeing with anyone who said Hollow won...but IMO it wasnt as bad as ? make it out to be like he crushed Clips 3-0 and if someone was to say Clips won I can see why...it was a good 2-1 debatable battle IMO

Bolded was part of the style break down it wasnt weak it was a piece of the "large picture" if you didnt understand that it may have seemed weak hollow had layers you gotta watch the battle multiple times Ive seen it twice and I know i missed some ? still. But I got hollow 2-1 or 3-0 edge not a body though, like I said earlier its not like clips sucked he was in his bag but hollow was just in rare form

gotcha
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Nah Clips knows how to break a mf down (3rd round vs rex, 3rd round vs Daylyt) he didnt do any of that ? . I dont even remember one personal/custom made bar for Hollow.

The only memorable line from Clips was the MK bar, which I would cancel out with the "pop lock" bar Hollow had.

lol he had harder bars for Cortez
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roc really said, "What's next to the crab? Shells", "No hard bone in his body like an octopus" and "Tsu-he sauce"

I'll never understand why y'all like this ?

thank you
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux talking at Nome 5, discusses possible battle with daylyt

https://youtu.be/XLBZNrfdVz8
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    The thing Hollow did about Clips predictability where he rapped in his style and made the crowd finish the line was straight genius

“You a candy rapper with four bars like a — (crowd) KIT KAT! (Hollow:) See how easy it is to predict that?” Fire.

• The Recipe
    Options
    Im going in for my 3rd watch of Hollow vs Clips, who ever said we over analyzing these battles gtfoh. This battle was for the #1 spot it needs to be thoroughly broken down.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    It looks like Lux is sleeping on Daylyt b smh and it's mainly cuz he hasnt done ? on the URL stage. Once Daylyt bodybags T, which is gonna happen, watch everybody try to setup a battle with Daylyt.
  • The Recipe
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    The thing Hollow did about Clips predictability where he rapped in his style and made the crowd finish the line was straight genius

It wasnt genius the execution was though its been done a million times but hollow has a way of flipping previously used angles/lines and putting his twist on them and executing them perfectly, just like that sonic line ive heard that several times but he flipped it with a twist. But why the ? is clips rocking so hard to yolo b4 the battle the ? to friendly lol. Just got the nv ok state inital line.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When is daylyt vs big t?
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Smack said he was gonna try to have a small event in between nome5 and sm5 and put daylyt vs T on there. But he might push it back until sm5.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Clips had some ? in his first. Hollow ? was just to cohesive though. Clips had alot of lite ? the biggie 2 pac get around, mark us all, group hug, kick back lick tina in the limo. Then that weezy carter 4 *yawns. But that pops ? asking me about the dots and you cleaned big t but couldnt was buddens up was fire aboslutly no haymakers relative to hollows.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    That look mook gave clips after hollow pulled that shirt out though.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Clips had some ? in his first. Hollow ? was just to cohesive though. Clips had alot of lite ? the biggie 2 pac get around, mark us all, group hug, kick back lick tina in the limo. Then that weezy carter 4 *yawns. But that pops ? asking me about the dots and you cleaned big t but couldnt was buddens up was fire aboslutly no haymakers relative to hollows.

The only mean bar outta all those was the Big T /Budden bar, and that wasnt even that cold.

I had a 2pac I get around bar vs one of these ? I battle on here a year or 2 ago , tht was colder. Im bout to find that ? lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Hollow on a different level

Charlie was ? to you ? when he only battled once a year too
  • The Recipe
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hollow bmore fire rebuttle, that belly scheme was dope and that sike i lied tradmark, harlem ? with no bread and he had that chemistry line damn he had to much ? in the second. Clips talking to cortez and d chamberz as well as ? bout to strike his ass line were poorly executed that john john multiple choice was fire though. Thats all clips had round 2 was a wash.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lol @ Hollow on a different level

Charlie was ? to you ? when he only battled once a year too

Nah fam, Clips has it in his contract that he can only battle 4 times this year, and so far he has dropped 2 duds.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Shorty standin next to smack posted this ? on instagram, who yall think won?

uyOTGX8.png
  • The Recipe
    Options
    I dont even wanna see mook vs charlie all mook gone do is rehash every angle hollow used im good.

Thriller trying to get back in hollow good graces and hollow ethers him about the udubb

https://youtu.be/X8arRyzWiVM

https://youtu.be/87rxlydureI
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? with thrilla and hollow was sad.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Y is it sad??
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daylyt vs Lux needs to be the next super-battle
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Y is it sad??

The ? was chasing hollow for an interview
    Hollow told him no and thrilla proceeded to follow that man around on the streets kissing up to him and saying he knows how great hollow is.

? don't have no pride