Nas was pretty much right bout 50 cent

Options

Comments

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And? Of course he would say that out of respect for nas ...

I didn't say he ghostwrote the whole album...i was talking about that intro..some of those bars sounded like jay E..im not tone deaf by far ?

Nas has even said jungle has given him bars..

There's nothing wrong with getting some help,especially during this point in Nas' career,he has nothing left to prove..

Yall act like people don't get older..once you get older your brain doesn't output like it used to...

? its some stans up in this ? ..seek help
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    Jay Electronica flow is Nas' flow. Sheer Idiocy

SOME of jay e's flows are nas' flows....

For example voodoo man and eternal sunshine are NOT nas flows

Nas isn't the best tongue twister or speed rapper by far...He strains to maintain the speed flow on certain songs...

Jay z is a better speed rapper...

Nas is however is one of the greatest lyricist alive...next to k rino,killah priest, and a couple others
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    I believe jay E ghostwrote some of those bars...

Or aleast influenced them

I was just thinking about that the other day ...just listen to his cadence and listen to how jay elec raps ...it's clearly obvious

Ain't this the album were this ? got exposed for having dead prez ghost write?

Lmaoooooo ? NASTIALITES following a false profit
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    “Nas is one of the gods, one of the greatest of all time, one of the godfathers of even my own style,”
    “I met him on a humble submission and he is one of the greatest ever,
    he never has or never will need a ghostwriter.
    He’s legendary, his pen game is unquestionable; salute to Nas.

“And all of the other ? , is just ? ”..

~Jay Electronica~

source: Mtv.com
    link : http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/09/03/jay-electronica-dismisses-nas-ghostwriting-rumors/

? should stop feeding into the he said/she said ? ,
    and do some research.. We live in the information age,
    where everything is on the internet, just have to look for it..

Lmao at these ? pathetic ass NASTIALITES desperate efforts to cape for their savior ...

ITS CALLED GHOSTWRITTING you ? clown ....not ohyeahiwrotethatfowhim

Goofy ass NASTIALITES Stay taking L's
    “The day Jay called me at work to tell me he was ghostwriting for Nas was a hard day for me. On one hand, I was happy that a friend of mine that seemingly no one cared an iota for a year or two prior was quickly ascending through the ranks of hip hop as a voice to pay attention to and a career in the making to watch. Earlier that summer we’d posted and artworked Act I and word was quickly spreading that he was a one to watch. Not too long after began that yearly teasing at Christmastime that Act II: The Pledge would be dropping for free as a download that would surely overload my server and shut down my site from traffic. It’s 2013 and we’re still waiting.

“I don’t recall specific dates, because I actively avoided listening to any of it, but we were either at the tail end of or in the middle of the ringtone era when I got this call from Jay. Rapping was in bad shape on a mainstream level, and that’s why the New York DJs as I would witness for the months surrounding any new Nas release would be giddy as hell hoping that the Soulja Boy and Tity Boy songs they are handcuffed to play day in and day out, would come to some sort of balance when a new Nas single that would hit.”

“When it’s public knowledge that the ‘greatest lyricist’ of our era, has ghost writers, what does that mean? Like, he has the ability to write crazy raps, but it’s like doping in the Olympics, how can we ever trust the good results again? This ain’t pop music, so it matters if you write your own raps or not. For at least 6 albums, that was the only currency Nas had; his lyrics. How long has he been using ghost writers?

“I had an existential crisis that day. I was happy for Jay Elec, but he basically speared a childhood music hero and make a sock puppet out of him”.

Hip-hop writer Dream Hampton has echoed the claims, Tweeting that “Nas’ ? album was largely written by Stic of dead prez and Jay Electronica.” Now, it’s hardly major news that a big name rapper has employed a ghostwriter – Dr. Dre’s been doing it for years, and he’s one of countless examples – but when it’s an artist as famed for his lyricism as Nas, it does make you wonder.
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

I was just thinking about that the other day ...just listen to his cadence and listen to how jay elec raps ...it's clearly obvious

Word...i love illmatic..i play it every other day but damn noggas getting all in their feelings when you point out something that goes against the messiah complex they have for a rapper

Nas is a ? rapper..like any other artist he draws his inspiration from other artists

That cadence gave it away...ive listened to every jay E verse he ever recorded..i know his patterns

All in all,nas is still a great emcee..? acting like I said he wrote the whole damn album

Lmao...i believe alot of these dudes on here are ? on the low..theres no way you should be getting that emotional over a rapper,b
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    And if you wanna take it further...

Rakim fathered nas' whole style...

Foh

Everyone or something is birthed by somebody or something..remember that
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ? gone sit here and listen to this dude clearly spittin bars that are lifted whether by GHOSTWRITTING or direct influence from Jay and still plug their ears ....lmao .....see ....that ? right there ..that ? ... that's exactly why I HATE me a NASTIALITE.....? slime ? ...makes me wanna ? PUKE

and Lmao at TS making this thread the day after me posting all that "ether" that 50 hit the little ? with ...

NasLost.jpg~320x480

? Outta Here
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    And? Of course he would say that out of respect for nas ...

I didn't say he ghostwrote the whole album...i was talking about that intro..some of those bars sounded like jay E..im not tone deaf by far ?

Nas has even said jungle has given him bars..

There's nothing wrong with getting some help,especially during this point in Nas' career,he has nothing left to prove..

Yall act like people don't get older..once you get older your brain doesn't output like it used to...

? its some stans up in this ? ..seek help

Don't try it my brother ...you cannot talk sensibly to a NASTIALITE as their brains have been corrupted to follow their spiritual leader in the same way Jim lead his cult to Jonestown ....these NASTIALITES will walk step for step right into the grave for their leader
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    Yo I'm disgusted ? actually up in here blindly caping for something that's so ? obvious,that if you opened your ears and really listened to it,you would recognize that jay E influenced nas rhyme schemes

Even if nas wrote all the bars,jay Es speech pattern and cadence is all up in the flow coupled with the fact nas is rhyming on a jay E production,it's not far fetched to see how there's some influence there

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

Word...i love illmatic..i play it every other day but damn noggas getting all in their feelings when you point out something that goes against the messiah complex they have for a rapper

Nas is a ? rapper..like any other artist he draws his inspiration from other artists

That cadence gave it away...ive listened to every jay E verse he ever recorded..i know his patterns

All in all,nas is still a great emcee..? acting like I said he wrote the whole damn album

Lmao...i believe alot of these dudes on here are ? on the low..theres no way you should be getting that emotional over a rapper,b

Lmao what kinda ? is this ?You listened to every verse and you know his patterns Smh rock on homie
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ^^^^^^ NASTIALITES struggling with reality

Lmao
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    these NASTIALITES mad as ? in here burying post filled with pure "ether"

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SAD
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Lmao what kinda ? is this ?You listened to every verse and you know his patterns Smh rock on homie

Yeah the same kinda ? that happens when you listen to a artist u like and memorize their lines,cadences and spit em aloud..You can recite a nas verse right? Aight then you know his patterns too

What's the difference eh?

Yes nogga I know his rapping patterns

Lol smh..
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @JDSTAYWITIT. & @Eyeofasaru Were you abused as a child? Scared to smile? They called you ugly?
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    “Nas is one of the gods, one of the greatest of all time, one of the godfathers of even my own style,”
    “I met him on a humble submission and he is one of the greatest ever,
    he never has or never will need a ghostwriter.
    He’s legendary, his pen game is unquestionable; salute to Nas.

“And all of the other ? , is just ? ”..

~Jay Electronica~

source: Mtv.com
    link : http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/09/03/jay-electronica-dismisses-nas-ghostwriting-rumors/

? should stop feeding into the he said/she said ? ,
    and do some research.. We live in the information age,
    where everything is on the internet, just have to look for it..

I'm not saying he did or didn't ghostwrite, but if I was getting paid to keep my mouth shut I'd probably say something like this.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how? nas been writing and spitting like that for years before Jay E

F outta here. This is jay electronica flow and style. Nas doesn't normally flow like this. This is jay electronica wording
    I'm not gonna even waste my time. Carry on fam :)>-
    Lol
    Yeah me either. I'm not even gonna waste time quoting you just to say I'm not going to waste time. Good day sir. Carry on.
    Lets go Knicks yo ... Pray for our Knicks

ROFL The Knickerbockers ain't gonna' be decent again until the year 2020

ayo gawd, that ain't funny :|

It's only 5 years from it'll be here before you know it.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    @JDSTAYWITIT. & @Eyeofasaru Were you abused as a child? Scared to smile? They called you ugly?

NASTIALITE please ....

"We can see that you fake ...IC version of TD JAKES .....deify nas every post that you make ...wouldn't break u a crumb off the money the IRS ain't take ..and this is with you who gone place your faith?"

Lmaooooooooooooo RIP NASTIALITES
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Electronica flow is Nas' flow. Sheer Idiocy

SOME of jay e's flows are nas' flows....

For example voodoo man and eternal sunshine are NOT nas flows

Nas isn't the best tongue twister or speed rapper by far...He strains to maintain the speed flow on certain songs...

Jay z is a better speed rapper...

Nas is however is one of the greatest lyricist alive...next to k rino,killah priest, and a couple others

You know this, how?
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

Here's a tissue,b..wipe the Stan tear soaked pixie dust out your eyes...

I know it hurts your ? hole soul that your idol had help with his rhymes...

It's going to be ok fam
  • 9TRAY
    Options

Foh

Nas said his style is Rakim Allah's. What's your point, B?

You don't have one other than to try & ? on Nas
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

Foh

? aint nobody ? on nas

I got every nas album..nas is one of my favorite emcee..

But unlike you I'm not a blind nas Stan..i can call a ? a ? ...

I dont agree with everything nas do..some of his ? is questionable regardless if I like his music or not
  • 9TRAY
    Options

Foh

? aint nobody ? on nas

I dont agree with everything nas do..some of his ? is questionable regardless if I like his music or not

Miss me with that Stan ? . You rolled up in this ? blindly hating, spewing ? like its a known fact.

FOH, Doggie
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why would a ghostwriter need a ghostwriter?

riddle me that smart azz niqqaz..
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    NASTIALITES MAD AF!

Lolzzzz!!!
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

Foh

? aint nobody ? on nas

Miss me with that Stan ? . You rolled up in this ? blindly hating, spewing ? like its a known fact.

FOH, Doggie

How is saying someone was influenced by somebody else hating exactly?

Dumb ? logic at its finest