The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all don't think niko guarding jr smith is a good idea? Thibs does

What about that play drawn up out a to down 2 where noah threw a lob pass to jimmy running on the baseline instead of a simple pick n roll that switches kyrie onto rose? Thibs without elite defense = terry stotts

i knew he was going to run that goofy ass play
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOz-DAbyz8A

this the only time i remember that play working and it happened like 3 years ago

while thibs isnt the one missing shots he can adjust lineups (like not having kirk and jo in there) to get better scorers on the floor and draw up better plays to get better looks -- this offense is beyond broken they lack offensive discipline and half the time they have no idea what to do with the ball probably because as it turns out they are running sets that everyone and their mother knows about

where the bulls bring the ball up, reverse to weak side, look for post ups and backcuts -- if its not there they have the ball by the 3 pt line (usually jo) with about 7 seconds left on the clock -- even david blatt ? knows they only have to guard the bulls the last 10 seconds of the clock because they dont even look at the rim before getting somebody a touch in the post -- this sytem is archaic and predictable and has been for years

thibs has to be a better coach weve heard for years that hes elite well he needs to prove it in the playoffs otherwise hes just a taskmaster who works his team harder in the regular season
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not tripping off the taj ejection if gibson dont get ejected they lose by 12 i think the cavs relaxed thinking it was over -- they made a run with jo and kirk in the lineup that ? let me know it wasnt real
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad D Rose didn't sit out and came back to play this year again....... Shout out to all the Africans...... YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE....
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pau said he's gonna try to play in game 6 I just prefer him closer to full health cuz if he's not he's a liability and plays like a punk ?

This is pre 2010 all over again lebron carrying a bunch of role players outside kyrie one hot game every 2 game average

Better hope lebron don't be exhausted by the end of the playoffs and contemplates running to another big 3 he gonna have those lames on suicide watch again cryin

0d37edc15e651a03a17b490ad301e48492388143f344119c45631ec7dd7c5b53.jpg
    tumblr_n778a1TYua1tezt7xo1_540.png
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MR.CJ wrote: »
    Nah we don't need that. I guess his GM dreams got chopped down cuz he does a lot of partying lls glad hes still on TNT tho
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Chuck ? level gon out of this world........
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't see Lebron leaving again.. That would make little sense to me.. After all the im coming home ? .. But Blatt and the injuries are making things difficult..

A guy like me is just waiting for the draft lottery out in these streets.. Life is hard sometimes.. lol..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

The last thing this idiot need to be doing after his Ferguson comments
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Looking like Pau will play tomorrow, now Gibson can go back to getting buckets off the bench since nobody else doing so
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Soo just letting people know cops are okay right?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Pau said he's gonna try to play in game 6 I just prefer him closer to full health cuz if he's not he's a liability and plays like a punk ?

This is pre 2010 all over again lebron carrying a bunch of role players outside kyrie one hot game every 2 game average

Better hope lebron don't be exhausted by the end of the playoffs and contemplates running to another big 3 he gonna have those lames on suicide watch again cryin

? really don't know how to ask for a fight..... I will murder your mother..... ? your post........

[img]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Youre-The-? -Devil-On-The-Chappelle-Show-Reaction-Gif.gif[/img]

? Damn. LMAO
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I want Pau to play tomorrow. If for no other reason than not hearing a buncha fuckery from some of these Bulls' ? talkin bout what y'all woulda did had y'all had Pau; as if we don't have Love the rest of the playoffs. Plus, he's like Love in that he's a defensive liability, and when his offense ain't goin he turns into baby ? . Offensively you're worse without him, but defensively you're better.

I'm a Clevelander and a Cavs fan, but I'm as objective as they come. But some of y'all ? ... Smh. Loser ? that are so caught up in your disdain for LeBron you sound like you need a whole gallon of cranberry juice and some Midol.

That's aiight though. I just lay back, like Fredo in the cut. If we lose, it is what it is. The Bulls were the better team. But if we win? Pfftt. I'm laughing my ass off and stuntin' on all y'all ? boys.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moe James you're a ? ? who Flags all my posts and gives no reason for doing so. Typical Cavalier fan, spitting on players, Burning thier "Hometown Hero's' jersey. Lame James
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    have anybody ever pulled a hamstring?
  • TheIraq
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »

? really don't know how to ask for a fight..... I will murder your mother..... ? your post........

Real men don't threaten other men (and there mother) over the internet....

dame_dash_interview_pt_1_0_1426237503.jpg

I hate you......
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all in here doing too much
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

I want Pau to play tomorrow. If for no other reason than not hearing a buncha fuckery from some of these Bulls' ? talkin bout what y'all woulda did had y'all had Pau; as if we don't have Love the rest of the playoffs. Plus, he's like Love in that he's a defensive liability, and when his offense ain't goin he turns into baby ? . Offensively you're worse without him, but defensively you're better.

I'm a Clevelander and a Cavs fan, but I'm as objective as they come. But some of y'all ? ... Smh. Loser ? that are so caught up in your disdain for LeBron you sound like you need a whole gallon of cranberry juice and some Midol.

That's aiight though. I just lay back, like Fredo in the cut. If we lose, it is what it is. The Bulls were the better team. But if we win? Pfftt. I'm laughing my ass off and stuntin' on all y'all ? boys.

Who the hell are you
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Who the hell are you

I could ask you the same, bruh. Would the response matter?

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen people say if the bulls lose it's over for them no it aint.Wtf do y'all be talking about