For the Active Military Folks and the Veterans

Options

Comments

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought nobody could go off base in uniform anymore tho?
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought nobody could go off base in uniform anymore tho?

That's not true and i work off base at a reserve center
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    Oh well, touché. In Europe we damn near can't even go home in uniform. Then I heard over there they lifted every base's fpcon , forgot to what tho
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh well, touché. In Europe we damn near can't even go home in uniform. Then I heard over there they lifted every base's fpcon , forgot to what tho

? been like that in europe since i was stationed out here, cant go off post in uniform unless your were going to landstuhl or ramstien to fly out
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    42oiuFa.jpg

UNREP detail....

I was on the P&D line

? was WOAT
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh. I betcha they put you on a working party after that too. Them ? aint ? .

I was a working party supervisor. Damn near had to treat them mfer like they were working on the chain gang.
    trrd2yh34tzn.jpg
    Tell em bout the gun line boss
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    42oiuFa.jpg

UNREP detail....

I was on the P&D line

? was WOAT

Yall look disgusted with life lmaoo

We were...man we was on that ? detail until we made E5...

And it was some racist ? ..all the CACs got to stay in radio...

• CP203
    Options
    42oiuFa.jpg

UNREP detail....

I was on the P&D line

? was WOAT

Yall look disgusted with life lmaoo

We were...man we was on that ? detail until we made E5...

And it was some racist ? ..all the CACs got to stay in radio...

Ok so just like the army,e4 and below was on every detail
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    42oiuFa.jpg

UNREP detail....

I was on the P&D line

? was WOAT

Yall look just as happy to be there as me and my ? used to be.

This boatswains mate put me on the phones with the other ship by the pump so it was absolutely necessary for me to be up there every unrep detail smmfh.

That ? had to b ? with me. I looked up the requirements for phone talker back then and it said u had to speak English clearly, which I could, but my accent was so ? strong back then I had to keep repeating myself all the ? time.
    Don't know y tf those ? had me on the phones.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    42oiuFa.jpg

UNREP detail....

I was on the P&D line

? was WOAT

Yall look just as happy to be there as me and my ? used to be.

This boatswains mate put me on the phones with the other ship by the pump so it was absolutely necessary for me to be up there every unrep detail smmfh.

That ? had to b ? with me. I looked up the requirements for phone talker back then and it said u had to speak English clearly, which I could, but my accent was so ? strong back then I had to keep repeating myself all the ? time.
    Don't know y tf those ? had me on the phones.

Or when they let the Phillipino cat with strongest accent stand POOW during the busy hrs on the boat....? up all the announcements on the 1MC lmao
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man they used to have this one white cat in his 40's be on the 1mc during watch.......this cac stuttered so much he'd put duh duh duh man off new jack city to shame.
    bruh would take ten minutes to announce some ? and don't let it be that "divers divers there are divers working over the side" ? .
    ? was ? up people used to be either mad or in stitches when dude was announcing.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This white lady in my ARB T3 class got a lil nice phatty. She stood up to give her briefing and a ? was like damn.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »

? been like that in europe since i was stationed out here, cant go off post in uniform unless your were going to landstuhl or ramstien to fly out

yea idk when that was, but for the past 4 years they been letting us go anywhere except FRA in unis after ol boy got killed by some right wing neo ? type ? i think.
  • CP203
    Options

yea idk when that was, but for the past 4 years they been letting us go anywhere except FRA in unis after ol boy got killed by some right wing neo ? type ? i think.

u in the air force, cause i swear usaeur still on the same ? ?
  • Roster Player #99
    Options

yea, I mean idk what the Army's directorate was. Its crazy because its a military-wide thing over here now, but the Army cats don't be a givin a ? . Still see em at the barbershop is ACUs
  • CP203
    Options

yea, I mean idk what the Army's directorate was. Its crazy because its a military-wide thing over here now, but the Army cats don't be a givin a ? . Still see em at the barbershop is ACUs

? i got in 2012 and they were on the ? you get caught off post in acu's was an automatic company grade article 15
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    got back from Djibouti a few months ago. Most boring deployment ever. And that ? had every branch there.

I'm about to pcs to drum.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CP203
    Options
    got back from Djibouti a few months ago. Most boring deployment ever. And that ? had every branch there.

I'm about to pcs to drum.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa drum have fun with that
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drum isn't so bad once you factor out the sub zero temps :-)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CP203
    Options
    Ft.drum upstate new York, army base