Remember When Wayne Performed Gossip On BET?

Options

Comments

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Who remembers when he performed "miss me" at 106 on new years eve? He had just got home a week or so before from prison and nobody seen the ? yet. He came out right after it hit midnight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PRj58jY7co

I caught this i think the next day. The energy was crazy right after the countdown. No one was really expecting him. I wasnt that big of a fan by then but that performance was undeniable.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was deployed at the time rember watching this on AFN at the gym, I was real proud of wayne for that performance.
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who remembers wayne performing at the 06 grammys (swagger like us, tie my hands) and then winning best rap album. best grammy ever
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    Royce killed that beat i prolly heard wayne ? 3 times

? Im tired of you leaving negative and backhanded compliments and ? in every Wayne thread

Lmao can't help but call a ? a ? . Royce trashed Waynes version. You can always igg the post
    ? wayne by the way
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Im tired of you leaving negative and backhanded compliments and ? in every Wayne thread

Lmao can't help but call a ? a ? . Royce trashed Waynes version. You can always igg the post
    ? wayne by the way

dont use logic in your reply's to bcotton you know that ? ain't fluent in logic or the truth.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was his biggest stan at the time lol. That was a fire performance and it was the first time anybody heard the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0DTM6O2SDE

That's when Wayne was on his May weather ? . He was just special. The performance was GOAT at the time. Even listening to lyrics I think we all grown from now lol but at the moment I was 16 and k thought this ? was the greatest lol. Legendary ? . Lmao at the audience haha.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I remember that..that was one of the most amazing performances i had ever seen on TV before..the energy was crazy..? was outta here

All these ? YM troll posters make it impossible to acually, seriously give the lil ngga props but i co-sign that, hat was a true moment
  • S2J
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Best day of my life when I saw him perform gossip

Your like a bcotton in training at this point. ? getting disgusting. You used to be a more reasonable wayne fan.

Then do something about it you stan ass ? lol

I was actually about to say this

At least them other nggas been doin their whole' 'thing' from day 1, and they dont drop character lol

but this guy tryin to come in and ride the wave foin out his way to fit in . That ? is lame, wack, corny, and it definitely is not Harlem
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Your like a bcotton in training at this point. ? getting disgusting. You used to be a more reasonable wayne fan.

At least them other nggas been doin their whole' 'thing' from day 1, and they dont drop character lol

but this guy tryin to come in and ride the wave foin out his way to fit in . That ? is lame, wack, corny, and it definitely is not Harlem

that ? mikey the stan be cosigning and goating the most weirdest and wackest bcotton ? nowadays. He be caping more for bcotton than malice does. I think deep down hes just a huge bcotton fan now its disgusting.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that ? mikey the stan be cosigning and goating the most weirdest and wackest bcotton ? nowadays. He be caping more for bcotton than malice does. I think deep down hes just a huge bcotton fan now its disgusting.

You the biggest Wayne fan on here. The gig is up white boy.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited May 2015
    Options

1. Im black
    2. Your ? ass need to stick to yung thug stanning
    3. You more a hoe than your wife or your daughters and that's a ? damn shame
    4. Happy belated mothers day ya bishhhh
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. Im black
    2. Your ? ass need to stick to yung thug stanning
    3. You more a hoe than your wife or your daughters and that's a ? damn shame
    4. Happy belated mothers day ya bishhhh

Glanced over it. Didn't read.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a good moment for wayne.
    That performance everyone was hanging off every word.
    I liked the song but lyrically common was ? on everyone at the time but Waynes punches had all the kids saying he was the best.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Common was my favorite rapper during this period, but wayne had the hype n rightfully so. Dude was featured on every other radio single..classic live performance. N true on listening back n realizing how much we out grew the lyrics "baking the ziti" lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The beat carried this track lmao sorry sad to say no one is talking about anymore except you cats in here lmao

who is you?
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Who remembers when he performed "miss me" at 106 on new years eve? He had just got home a week or so before from prison and nobody seen the ? yet. He came out right after it hit midnight.

yea I almost fainted when he ran out
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

cause you a hoe
  • emaculate
    emaculate Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Best version of the song. Thr studio version didn't really do it justice.

I agree
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lmfao I never hid that I was a Wayne fan you delusional ? boys. It's actually well known on here but of course ? ? monizzle gonna act like that's not the case. And @S2J just gonna throw in his 2 cents like the ? he is cuz I'm always calling his ass out and the ? he say.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    The two worst posters who never bring ? to the reason saying ? . Hilarious
  • S2J
    Options
    Lmfao I never hid that I was a Wayne fan you delusional ? boys. It's actually well known on here but of course ? ? monizzle gonna act like that's not the case. And @S2J just gonna throw in his 2 cents like the ? he is cuz I'm always calling his ass out and the ? he say.

So sassy.
  • Bcotton5
    Options

cause you a hoe

didnt read
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lol i remember bcotton comment when dat ? came out it was the bet award thread and bcotton said "wayne belt open grr" lol ? ?

hilarious because I do remember saying some ? like this LMAO
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The beat carried this track lmao sorry sad to say no one is talking about anymore except you cats in here lmao

Like that lupe album nobody talks about in real life

Your right lmao i never hear lupe get mentioned outside of ic lol