The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you imagine if, james harden, or steph curry wins a ring before durant ...wow
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Bron wins with this squad, he passes Bird hands down
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Houston still straight ass cheeks like asian womens
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But we pretenders though!
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    If Bron wins with this squad, he passes Bird hands down

And Kobe
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, so 4 games against Golden State in the 'regular season' James Harden shot 41% from the field and 24% from three and a ? like Peezy_Jenkins or ? _Caesar expect that type of performance to improve in these playoffs?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Doc was never a good coach.

His record with out KG speaks for itself

:))

How many playoff series Doc won without KG?

I'll wait.

Agree with you on this one, Doc is the reason we weren't in the eastern conference finals in 05, Doc is the reason we almost lost in the first round in 08, Doc is the reason we lost to the Knicks in the first round that last year with Pierce and KG, ? Doc

Or it could be the fact that the 2005 Celtics were what the current Raptors are?

Bruh no, that's like saying Derozan is on Pierce level and Amir is on Toines, we were a lot more talented than this years Raptors squad, we were the 2nd hottest team after the all star break after we traded back for Toine besides Melo in Denver, when the playoffs started Doc did what he famously does and changed everything that got us to that point, started Ricky Davis over bringing him off the bench as a 6th man now Tony Allen is coming off the bench and we were getting borderline 0 scoring off our bench, gave Mark Blount (yes Mark Blount) who had a decent season and was a 7 footer with an automatic mid range shot 0run in the playoffs, had Walker playing center at times instead of bringing in Blount we had Jeff Foster looking like Shaq in the paint, add the fact it was Reggies last playoff run there was some officiating bias but there was no reason as the 3rd seed we should of lost that series

I'm not comparing the players. The Raptors are a flawed but good team. The '05 Celtics were good but were a flawed team. Even if yall would've beaten the Pacers yall wouldn't have beaten the Pistons. The Pacers were the better team.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

I'll wait.

Agree with you on this one, Doc is the reason we weren't in the eastern conference finals in 05, Doc is the reason we almost lost in the first round in 08, Doc is the reason we lost to the Knicks in the first round that last year with Pierce and KG, ? Doc

Or it could be the fact that the 2005 Celtics were what the current Raptors are?

Bruh no, that's like saying Derozan is on Pierce level and Amir is on Toines, we were a lot more talented than this years Raptors squad, we were the 2nd hottest team after the all star break after we traded back for Toine besides Melo in Denver, when the playoffs started Doc did what he famously does and changed everything that got us to that point, started Ricky Davis over bringing him off the bench as a 6th man now Tony Allen is coming off the bench and we were getting borderline 0 scoring off our bench, gave Mark Blount (yes Mark Blount) who had a decent season and was a 7 footer with an automatic mid range shot 0run in the playoffs, had Walker playing center at times instead of bringing in Blount we had Jeff Foster looking like Shaq in the paint, add the fact it was Reggies last playoff run there was some officiating bias but there was no reason as the 3rd seed we should of lost that series

I'm not comparing the players. The Raptors are a flawed but good team. The '05 Celtics were good but were a flawed team. Even if yall would've beaten the Pacers yall wouldn't have beaten the Pistons. The Pacers were the better team.

I said we should of been in the ecf, we would of lost but we definitely should of beat Indiana, they were talented though
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    So this so called "badly coached", " soft team" came back from a 3-1 hole against a team who beat the reigning champs....something ain't adding up

giphy.gif
    You can do anything!!!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peep the avi niqqaz..

its do or die..

Who are you, Hustle you claim this dude
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

I'll wait.

I said we should of been in the ecf, we would of lost but we definitely should of beat Indiana, they were talented though

And I forget the seedings I'm not sure if we would of matches up with Detroit in the semi's or ecf but we would have lost
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »
    ? local ESPN stations bruh.
    ? cut to a meaningless Baylor baseball game and stopped on the NBA coverage.
    A ? stuck at work and gots no way of listening to the game now.
    ? this game, I hope that ? gets rained out.

If you have an Android you can download the Mobdro app and watch the game from your phone at work.

Or were you the cat that said you had iOS?

Bruh that app is crazy, I watched the whole AI documentary on that with no problems.
    Dang, I lost. I forgot to even look that up on the app smh
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    LOVELY SUNDAY IT IS

"check ya own playoff games you'll always be #2 [in L.A.]"
    -HateZ
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, so 4 games against Golden State in the 'regular season' James Harden shot 41% from the field and 24% from three and a ? like Peezy_Jenkins or ? _Caesar expect that type of performance to improve in these playoffs?

please direct me to where i said that, u goin by 4 games to call someone inefficient when i just gave u numbers from 81 games, sit down.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawks in finals would be bad.for nba lol but long as james aint in finals im.good
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll wait.

143zsxs.jpg

Stop this Celtic Pride ? , It's Over
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you were a team owner would you offer deandre jordan a max contract?

• Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warriors in 4
    Hawks in 6(Yeah I said it)
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Yall got unlimited data, will that app fuvk with my data if I watch games on it? I might take an overnight job that ? will come through if I do
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    for houstan and harden

02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif?1394476289

SMH at the clippers team, organization all them ? for not taking care of rockets after being up 3-1 CP3 is ? cursed at not getting out the second round lol
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

I'll wait.

143zsxs.jpg

Stop this Celtic Pride ? , It's Over

We talking about 05 and we talking about Doc, now shut your ? ass up