Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options
    was Ramsey the ? blowing that horn when they had Theon surounded at Winterfell? ? was driving that ? crazy before they even met.
    "I will ? that man! I swear by the old and new Gods! Whoever kills that ? horn blower will stand in bronze on the shores of pike!

? swore to the old and new gods lmao
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i wont feel right if ? arent repaid for that Red Wedding

that Stark boy did it to himself..
    thats what happens when u think wit ur lil head..

at first i was sad too..
    but like his father hed rather snatch defeat from the jaws of victory..

he shouldve married one of them ugly ? and kept his thang thang on the side.. his moms even warned him..

I cosign this but still the point remains.....someone gotta pay
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    How long they been saying winter is coming?

For real.. it's been 5 seasons and winter still coming. Like the ? ? lol

I'm sure you're not being serious, but seasons in Westeros aren't like here. Winter can take a long time to come and an even longer time to leave.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

I'm sure you're not being serious, but seasons in Westeros aren't like here. Winter can take a long time to come and an even longer time to leave.

lol its a fictional location...chill
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

lol I'm chilled. I was just pointing out that seasons there don't work like they do in the real world. A lot of people don't seem to understand why it's taking so long for the winter to come.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol I'm chilled. I was just pointing out that seasons there don't work like they do in the real world. A lot of people don't seem to understand why it's taking so long for the winter to come.

? .... Kids done growers all the way up and they still talkin bout it's coming. If they ain't ready for it by now then I hope every last one of'em freeze to death.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

lol what ? Do you understand y its taking so long?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

lol what ? Do you understand y its taking so long?

I already explained it. Seasons are very irregular in Westeros. A winter can last 6 months or 6 years. The same goes for the transitional seasons. They are basically in Fall now and know that Winter is on its way, but that doesn't mean, it will be there in 3 months like on Earth.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know one thing, if ? don't pop off tonight!.....

I'm still going to continue to watch. But I'll be highly agitated!
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    What exactly do you want to pop off?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint the winters like yearsssss long tho??
    so itd make since for it to take years to come...

but whatever.. all i know is i better see some ? dragons tonight!!
    thats all im sayin..

? .
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was really just making light of the discussion that's been going on here recently and the fact that even though i complained, it's not like I'm going to stop watching.

But since you asked, anything that I feel entertains me. That good enough?

Lol, no diss bruh, lighten up.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    School's out for now, and I've caught up with the current season (thanks to xfinity). Needless to say, things have been slow yet very interesting.

Still waiting for Cersei to get murked. Hope my boy Stannis pulls through. And what's the status on Gendry and Bran (and the youngest Stark boy, for that matter)? Did I miss any updates on these guys?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    School's out for now, and I've caught up with the current season (thanks to xfinity). Needless to say, things have been slow yet very interesting.

Still waiting for Cersei to get murked. Hope my boy Stannis pulls through. And what's the status on Gendry and Bran (and the youngest Stark boy, for that matter)? Did I miss any updates on these guys?

u LL have to wait for Winter for that
  • artakartel
    artakartel Members Posts: 44 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Joanna Robinson from the Cast Of Kings podcast caught this:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/05/game-of-thrones-jorah-greyscale-easter-egg-season-2
    Who could have seen it coming? Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island brought down by greyscale in old Valyria? Well, if you were paying attention, Game of Thrones viewers, you could have seen it coming. In fact, Jorah should have seen it coming, too.

How much do you remember about Daenerys Targaryen’s plot in Season 2. Not much, right? She went to Qarth, she lost her dragons, she complained a lot, most of her khalasar died or disappeared, and then she got her dragons back in that pretty impressive House of the Undying sequence. Audiences who haven’t read the book might have particular trouble remembering a certain masked woman named Quaithe who spoke with Jorah a few times back in Season 2. This is a mysterious character who pays off later in the books but, in all likelihood, will never again appear in the show. But that doesn’t mean she was wasted. Her appearance is worth it for this moment alone.

5558ed351aaec7043ea4c00d_jorah-greyscale-season-2.gif

5558ed3db80bcc99383a7bb9_jorah-greyscale-season-2-easter-egg.gif

What did Jorah do a few seasons later? Sail past old Valyria without so much as a smudge of red Quaithe paint for protection! Always wear protection, Jorah!

5558f102b80bcc99383a7c02_greyscale-jorah.gif

Now the writers likely didn’t plan this scene to pay off quite the way it did. As it is playing out in the show, the greyscale plot is significantly different from the book. Still it’s fun to see a seed like this blossom in such a major way. Oh, Jorah, you only have yourself to blame.
    This could be good foreshadowing planned years in advance, or it could simply be the writers mining their own history (Breaking Bad style) by looking back and writing payoffs from minor or throwaway scenes from earlier seasons.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

I was really just making light of the discussion that's been going on here recently and the fact that even though i complained, it's not like I'm going to stop watching.

But since you asked, anything that I feel entertains me. That good enough?

Lol, no diss bruh, lighten up.

lol I just asked what you want to see pop off. What's not light about that?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Something weird is going on w/ that other girl and Arya

damn dude didn't know his pops got killed huh?

what? How did Arya learn all that ? .She on some cult ? .

Adebesi still doing ? ? .? buying ? ?

Baelish is ill.

"Uncle" Jaime lol.? that's yo daddy

? don''t een know grandma merced her son

Uh ohhhhh.cersei ain't ? .

This hoe is not to be trusted.LOL Sansa checkin hoes

Like that wet Sansa look too.

Ramsey like "? Imma need that ass like now"

theon might finally ? this ? .nope

Ramsey ain't ? ,but I would have had to hit that ass too.

That was like Daenarys and Drago.

Kinda jealous of Ramsey.

Baelish pimpin hoes into owning the kingdom.smh Sansa is now his bottom ?
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn ramsey bolton gives no ?

Thats the end of sansa's chapter

Where Team LOL at, its time to draw down
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao-Ramsey Bolton is out of control lmao.
    Whoa. Didn't see that coming.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for the death of Ramsay Bolton and them Faceless ? got a Foot Locker style back room full of faces.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The feminist are really upset about this one lol. Cersei is an idiot she doesn't realize she's setting herself up for failure. She needs the Tyrell alliance to keep the throne. Tommen a ? and ain't fit to be king, Joffrey would of put the high sparrows head on a spike and put his mom in check. Ramsey just pure evil might be worse than Joffrey. The Starks just can't win they are the Nas of westeros. Little fingers is the king of snakes. His snake game is on a Thousand. Tyrion is right I don't see Dany taking the iron throne.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The show is now it's own entity it's completely different from the books.