• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol magic johnson should have said "the clippers are back"
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The Clippers collapsed but at the same time you have to give us some credit......We are the number 2 seed and won the best division in basketball. Our style of play is a bit unorthodox but we're far from a fluke team. We have flaws just like everybody else but you can't use that discredit everything we've done.

@Infamous Don't be a hater your whole life fam, it's not good for you
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    People of LA were the lakers fans hatin hard as hell or nah??

This was sunday church service for em lol

Good to see you're no longer pretending to be one of "em"

lol ? we dont got a football team and they tried forced a 2nd baseball team on us with the wack ass angels .... so damn right i suppose both LA teams i dont get why this lakers/clippers beef even popped off its not like the clippers been good we all in the same family but now big brother lakers people hate the clips instead of wantin them to get sum shine Rep LA well lakers rebuild stern started this ? with the whole cp3 trade block lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol ? we dont got a football team and they tried forced a 2nd baseball team on us with the wack ass angels .... so damn right i suppose both LA teams i dont get why this lakers/clippers beef even popped off its not like the clippers been good we all in the same family but now big brother lakers people hate the clips instead of wantin them to get sum shine Rep LA well lakers rebuild stern started this ? with the whole cp3 trade block lol

You can't be flip flopping between teams. I'm a White Sox fan and I'll be damned if I ever support the Cubs just because they in the same city
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Just got home....CP0 lost again?
    SMH
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ da bull ? came outta nowhere

Why da point gawd was getting yoked up by 37 year old prigioni?
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who does this L fall on? Doc?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can't be flip flopping between teams. I'm a White Sox fan and I'll be damned if I ever support the Cubs just because they in the same city

i been support both since way back i was at the finals against pacers ...then against sixers ...and still showin up to clips games when they sucked terry dehere and pooh richarderson ... cuz unlike soxs and cubs here they never been a rival what people dont understand lol clippers sucked and lakers were great they way people talk cp3 trade block got lakers fan mad and the so called kobe goin to the clips and kobe being salty now that lakers suck and clips are good really brought this you either with lakers or clips ? in the first place
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is unfortunate that the clippers couldnt advance. They did the ? work in getting rid of san antonio who potentially could have knocked out either of the western conference finals teams.

Nba has turned a new leaf.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i been support both since way back i was at the finals against pacers ...then against sixers ...and still showin up to clips games when they sucked terry dehere and pooh richarderson ... cuz unlike soxs and cubs here they never been a rival what people dont understand lol clippers sucked and lakers were great they way people talk cp3 trade block got lakers fan mad and the so called kobe goin to the clips and kobe being salty now that lakers suck and clips are good really brought this you either with lakers or clips ? in the first place

Terry Dehere!!! lawd have mercy
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? the Clippers lose???????? Lol and smh
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    a top 5 coach with a ring

the best defensive center in the league this year

former 6th man of the year

and the best player in the playoffs who avg. 27 and 13 for the series

but he still lost

the movement is complete,

cp0 is a failure, im in da crib doin the shimmy

2l97e6s.gif

What the..

tumblr_m5mnisNQBZ1ry24jlo1_500_zpsb5f03bc4.gif

This ? back from the grave?!

tumblr_inline_mn9rhpli4u1qz4rgp_zpscc575642.gif
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

i been support both since way back i was at the finals against pacers ...then against sixers ...and still showin up to clips games when they sucked terry dehere and pooh richarderson ... cuz unlike soxs and cubs here they never been a rival what people dont understand lol clippers sucked and lakers were great they way people talk cp3 trade block got lakers fan mad and the so called kobe goin to the clips and kobe being salty now that lakers suck and clips are good really brought this you either with lakers or clips ? in the f[/img]

Frankie muniz that u?

Screen-shot-2011-12-17-at-12.07.43-PM1.png

1686286.jpg
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

espn taking stuart scott (rip) stats and adding a dose of ethred to it lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    @Rockets fans. We did it.

:D

Us Warriors fans got this title in the bag
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe they pulled it off. All the morey/analytics haters need to come show face. His mid-season acquisitions are the reason we won this series. On to ? GS, Steph bout to have this ? JET break dancing all over Oracle smfh...
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    bruh been waitin all season(8 months) to gloat over a cp3 loss lmao

1f95cf29c6f6254cb44d9e1b94b862c59082f480b83102d7e553c7f094b7da8f.jpg
    Lol, that's pretty sad
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Can't believe they pulled it off. All the morey/analytics haters need to come show face. His mid-season acquisitions are the reason we won this series. On to ? GS, Steph bout to have this ? JET break dancing all over Oracle smh

• Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    You need to fix that up