Gambian President Says He Will Slit ? Men's Throats In Public Speech

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Gambia's president warns homosexuals: 'If you do it here I will slit your throat... no-one will ever set eyes on you again

- Yahya Jammeh made the threat during speech on safeguarding the young
- Said 'white people' cannot stop him - likely referring to Europe and the US
- West cut almost £10million of aid to Gambia last year over anti-? laws
- Jammeh previously called ? vermin and threatened to behead them

Gambia's president has said he will personally slit the throats of homosexuals in his country before adding that 'no white person can do anything about it' - likely referring to Western leaders.
President Yahya Jammeh, who has a history of outspoken comments against ? people, made the threats during a public speech during an agricultural tour around his African nation last week.

The 49-year-old, who has ruled the country since a coup in 1994, made the comments in the town of Farafeni while talking about how to create a stable environment for the country's youth.

0BF725D3000005DC-3081640-image-a-71_1431612404902.jpg

According to Vice News, he said: 'If you do it [in the Gambia] I will slit your throat — if you are a man and want to marry another man in this country and we catch you, no one will ever set eyes on you again, and no white person can do anything about it.'

The reference to 'white people' is likely aimed at the European Union and America, who cut almost £10million of aid to the tiny country in December last year due to its poor human rights record.
However, Gambia's population is 90 per cent Muslim, and the country is still thought to get significant aid from Middle Eastern countries.
Jammeh, who seized power in Gambia in a 1994 coup, has previously called ? 'vermin' and accused the West of running an evil ? empire
+2

Jammeh, who seized power in Gambia in a 1994 coup, has previously called ? 'vermin' and accused the West of running an evil ? empire
Homosexuality has long been punished in Gambia with a 14-year prison sentence, but last November Jammeh signed a new bill into law increasing this to life imprisonment for acts of 'aggravated homosexuality'.

According to Amnesty International, there have since been seven arrests under the new anti-? legislation and reports of police breaking down suspects' door and threatening them with death.
Jammeh, who took power in Gambia at the age of 29 in a largely bloodless coup, has previously threaten to behead ? people in a speech in 2008.

In 2013 he asked parliament why he had never seen 'a ? chicken or turkey', and in 2014 he compared homosexuals to 'vermin'.

In January this year he accused the U.S. of spearheading an evil homosexual empire, warning that 'this evil empire of homosexuals will also go down the ? drain and garbage of hell'.

Homosexuality is illegal in the majority of African countries, with nations such as Sudan and Mauritania enforcing the death penalty on those caught breaching it.

A few countries, such as Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Namibia permit female homosexuality, but outlaw male relationships, while around 15 nations have no law specifically forbidding it.

In total, only eight African nations have laws which specifically permit, or protect people's right to have a homosexual relationship.

0300228A0000044D-3081640-image-a-73_1431612412185.jpg

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude gave up 10 million in aid cuz he hate ? that much.

Sometimes you gotta fall back to help your ppl.

He's not gon stop ppl from being ? cuz they born like that. So he might as well just get the aid.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess he'll figure it out.
    Maybe some of these anti-? corporate types will give him money but..."population is 90% Muslim" nevermind them ? screwed.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    That ain't nothing, I bet
    @zombie
    @zzombie
    can think of quicker and more efficient ways to wipe out the gambian homosexuals.

ZOMBIE FOR PRESIDENT
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at you pretending not to be an undercover homosexual no straight man is as sassy as you are. ? you better stay far the ? away from Africa..
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Nah slitting their throats is too much I don't agree with that but I like the way he's standing up to the west

Somebody get this ? his old name back...or add another "Z" to his ? name and make him "Zzzombie" Cuz I almost fell asleep with this tired ass post.

I came in here to laugh at a rant and here you are not condoning killing ? ? U getting soft bruh...U usually hard on ? . U always seem to want stiff penalties on them. I thought you'd be in here demanding they ? laws and get in ? 's ? ...

LMAO
    get it? cuz u secretly ?
    my double entendre game is on point today...Must be cuz I just saw that JayZ concert

tumblr_m4yj4g7mGd1rnbl71.gif

and I already have my other screen name back I've been using it on and off this whole week
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at you pretending not to be an undercover homosexual no straight man is as sassy as you are. ? you better stay far the ? away from Africa..
    Nah slitting their throats is too much I don't agree with that but I like the way he's standing up to the west

Somebody get this ? his old name back...or add another "Z" to his ? name and make him "Zzzombie" Cuz I almost fell asleep with this tired ass post.

I came in here to laugh at a rant and here you are not condoning killing ? ? U getting soft bruh...U usually hard on ? . U always seem to want stiff penalties on them. I thought you'd be in here demanding they ? laws and get in ? 's ? ...

LMAO
    get it? cuz u secretly ?
    my double entendre game is on point today...Must be cuz I just saw that JayZ concert

tumblr_m4yj4g7mGd1rnbl71.gif

and I already have my other screen name back I've been using it on and off this whole week

LOL @ you pretending to be you. Got two names for no reason diva ass ? .

@Zombie = Beyonce

but @ZZombie is Sasha FIERCE...

Bruh u sassy as ? without even knowing it. And u soft as baby ? now. I am disappoint. Im starting to think it aint even you bruh. Which would be the second time we had two @Zees/Z's on the IC posing as somebody else and acting like a ? ...
    Double entendre again...GOT EM!

? , ? off I don't argue with women. I will keep both screen name because I want to end of story.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If men can ? men and get parades how come I can't ? a dolphin without it being a whole thing ?

And that is an extremely serious question that I demand an answer to
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? him.

Give homosexuals their rights.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Dude gave up 10 million in aid cuz he hate ? that much.

Sometimes you gotta fall back to help your ppl.

He's not gon stop ppl from being ? cuz they born like that. So he might as well just get the aid.

? they ain't born like that . don't buy the hype of this new age propaganda. ? is not a gender you can be born male or female but you can't be born ? . That ? is learned behavior.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    If men can ? men and get parades how come I can't ? a dolphin without it being a whole thing ?

You can't ? a dolphin...
    3f7.gif DOLPHIN ? YOU!
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »

You can't ? a dolphin...
    3f7.gif DOLPHIN ? YOU!

It'd be a female dolphin bro..no ? ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    500x1000px-LL-30568842_brothalandmj.png

@zzombie can't go back home now

mike looking like Dinka lol