Comments

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    The feminist are really upset about this one lol. Cersei is an idiot she doesn't realize she's setting herself up for failure. She needs the Tyrell alliance to keep the throne. Tommen a ? and ain't fit to be king, Joffrey would of put the high sparrows head on a spike and put his mom in check. Ramsey just pure evil might be worse than Joffrey. The Starks just can't win they are the Nas of westeros. Little fingers is the king of snakes. His snake game is on a Thousand. Tyrion is right I don't see Dany taking the iron throne.

That ? don't no days off. Pure ? .

• Inglewood_B
    Options
    Arya storyline is on some other ? . I ? wit it but its just creepy AF
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think her washing the body was training on changing faces, knowing every little detail of body so she can be someone else

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Can't wait for the death of Ramsay Bolton and them Faceless ? got a Foot Locker style back room full of faces.

Yo, LMAO. I worked at Foot Locker in high school and part of college so this made me lol, literally.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    ? little finger, 1 man illuminati got my ? sansa out here doggy styled
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point, all I can do is respect the villains' gangster. Ain't no love for the righteous out here! Might as well enjoy the trillness of the bad guys and laugh at the lames.

Team Bolton and Team Lanister all day, what! Stannis about to get that work, watch! (no spoiler, just speculation).
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    naw the red ? cant lose
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    This show is a spectacular stream of Ls for everybody you like. Ned out here catching postmortem Ls, his Lil girl getting Ramm(say)ed in his old bedroom
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ramsey is a goat character one of the best on the show
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just got real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6NHh1Kp.png
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That episode was legit garbage. Show ? sucks this season.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok ? this episode and ? REEK!!!!!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    I mean, Sansa has been married to the two most ruthless ? in westeros.
    Her life sucks.

shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/game_of_thrones_alfie_allen_promises_terrible_season_5_event-2015-04

Guess we know what that was about now lol.

Didn't even see the ep yet, twitter reactions impossible to miss.
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Peter Baelish, ? ? ass king tommen, and ? Ramsay. Hope that basted gets eaten alive by a hippo.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ people going crazy over what Ramsey did, but come on, dude hunts people with dogs, skins and dismembers people for fun, and has basically turned another human being into a pet. Compared to all that, what he did with Sansa was just tough love.

I know a lot of people complain about nothing happening this season. Let me tell you, you'd hate the books at this point.
    At least what happened tonight actually involved a main character, Sansa. A similar event happened in the book, but it wasn't with Sansa. It was with Sansa's friend who is pretending to be Arya. In the books, Sansa is just leaving her aunt's spot.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But we could ve at least saw her naked though...this season is irking me
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh

All this ? ? they can put on the show......but they can't show more of Sansa's "deflowering?"

Why hold back now?

They should've gone all out like they did for the Red Wedding.

It should've at least been a 10 minute scene.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just finished the episode

method-man-redman-Favim.com-230929.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    smh

All this ? ? they can put on the show......but they can't show more of Sansa's "deflowering?"

Why hold back now?

They should've gone all out like they did for the Red Wedding.

It should've at least been a 10 minute scene.

Uh cuz the actress is still 16 bruh...... certain things they cant show

LOLOLOLOL

nah fam she legal.

no i haven't been following her to find out when she turned 18
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    lol @ people going crazy over what Ramsey did, but come on, dude hunts people with dogs, skins and dismembers people for fun, and has basically turned another human being into a pet. Compared to all that, what he did with Sansa was just tough love.

I know a lot of people complain about nothing happening this season. Let me tell you, you'd hate the books at this point.
    At least what happened tonight actually involved a main character, Sansa. A similar event happened in the book, but it wasn't with Sansa. It was with Sansa's friend who is pretending to be Arya. In the books, Sansa is just leaving her aunt's spot.

Non-Book Readers don't click this spoiler
    I think the season will go out with the church turning on Cersei just like in the books - at least this part they kept original. Lord Balon will die, Theon will tell Sansa the truth about her brothers and I just like the books Winter will slow down Stannis (but I still think instead of Arya they'll use Sansa as the one he captures and sends to Jon while he stands to burn Theon which will prolly win the praise of a Northern house needed to stop the Boltons similar to the books). In the finale tho I think they're going to ? Jaime Lannister or they will officially find out that Jaime is Myrcella's father, they diverted a bit but not as major as I think they will (they just won't add the Greyjoys or Aegon and Jon Connington ). Varys, Tyrion and Jorah will meet up with Dany and join her counsel. Varys gon save Tyrion from the pits and encourage Dany to let him counsel her. Oh and with the Freys I think Stannis is gonna make a case to free the men that the Freys/Boltons ceased during the Red Wedding which will bring Northern houses to his cause, I think Davos gonna have a big role before this is done.

This season definitely going out with a bang, the question is which one and who....

I also think the way this is gonna end is with the customs of Westeros taking a turn for a major change i.e. the Nights Watch is gonna crumble, Dany will make new rules in Westeros, Bran is gonna show off his tremendous new powers etc.

I can see some of that happened. I can see some of what happens spoiling the books to some degree too. This season looks like some of the storylines will progress past what the books have shown.