Gambian President Says He Will Slit ? Men's Throats In Public Speech

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    This ? is my boy's dad's friend. Gives him so many tax cuts for his business. My boy tells me alla the corruption and ? so this is no surprise
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Lmfaoooo every thing is the white man's fault.

Aint u half white???
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I must've missed something with the way the article was written.

Whats the problem with what he said?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Dude gave up 10 million in aid cuz he hate ? that much.

Sometimes you gotta fall back to help your ppl.

He's not gon stop ppl from being ? cuz they born like that. So he might as well just get the aid.

? they ain't born like that . don't buy the hype of this new age propaganda. ? is not a gender you can be born male or female but you can't be born ? . That ? is learned behavior.

I disagree.

It can be either or both.

Meaning, some people are born that way....and some people choose to be that way.

Doesn't make it right either way though.

Example, somebody can be a born serial killer, ? , ? , etc.

Still not an excuse for their behavior.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Gambia's president warns homosexuals: 'If you do it here I will slit your throat... no-one will ever set eyes on you again

- Yahya Jammeh made the threat during speech on safeguarding the young
    - Said 'white people' cannot stop him - likely referring to Europe and the US
    - West cut almost £10million of aid to Gambia last year over anti-? laws
    - Jammeh previously called ? vermin and threatened to behead them

Gambia's president has said he will personally slit the throats of homosexuals in his country before adding that 'no white person can do anything about it' - likely referring to Western leaders.
    President Yahya Jammeh, who has a history of outspoken comments against ? people, made the threats during a public speech during an agricultural tour around his African nation last week.

The 49-year-old, who has ruled the country since a coup in 1994, made the comments in the town of Farafeni while talking about how to create a stable environment for the country's youth.

0BF725D3000005DC-3081640-image-a-71_1431612404902.jpg

According to Vice News, he said: 'If you do it [in the Gambia] I will slit your throat — if you are a man and want to marry another man in this country and we catch you, no one will ever set eyes on you again, and no white person can do anything about it.'

The reference to 'white people' is likely aimed at the European Union and America, who cut almost £10million of aid to the tiny country in December last year due to its poor human rights record.
    However, Gambia's population is 90 per cent Muslim, and the country is still thought to get significant aid from Middle Eastern countries.
    Jammeh, who seized power in Gambia in a 1994 coup, has previously called ? 'vermin' and accused the West of running an evil ? empire
    +2

Jammeh, who seized power in Gambia in a 1994 coup, has previously called ? 'vermin' and accused the West of running an evil ? empire
    Homosexuality has long been punished in Gambia with a 14-year prison sentence, but last November Jammeh signed a new bill into law increasing this to life imprisonment for acts of 'aggravated homosexuality'.

According to Amnesty International, there have since been seven arrests under the new anti-? legislation and reports of police breaking down suspects' door and threatening them with death.
    Jammeh, who took power in Gambia at the age of 29 in a largely bloodless coup, has previously threaten to behead ? people in a speech in 2008.

In 2013 he asked parliament why he had never seen 'a ? chicken or turkey', and in 2014 he compared homosexuals to 'vermin'.

In January this year he accused the U.S. of spearheading an evil homosexual empire, warning that 'this evil empire of homosexuals will also go down the ? drain and garbage of hell'.

Homosexuality is illegal in the majority of African countries, with nations such as Sudan and Mauritania enforcing the death penalty on those caught breaching it.

A few countries, such as Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Namibia permit female homosexuality, but outlaw male relationships, while around 15 nations have no law specifically forbidding it.

In total, only eight African nations have laws which specifically permit, or protect people's right to have a homosexual relationship.

0300228A0000044D-3081640-image-a-73_1431612412185.jpg

hardbody ? , motherland presidents represent when it comes to this issue, i co-sign this to the fullest.

homosexuality is a disease, if everyone was ? , they wouldn't be no people, there sexual organs have come out ? up like any disease, its a sexual deviant disease

i have no problem wit lesbians, i have never heard of a sex offender lesbian, you have too look hard for that ? , ? 's on the other hand, i rest my case, there sexual deviants, there born sex offenders, most of em are ? 's or undercover suspect yoot

i'm trying my best to keep it intellectual, but they need serious medical help, other than that they make my skin crawl,, make me want to throw up, there voices, they way they move, the garms they wear, say no more, let me try keep it classy, say nuttin, i'm cutting out, london, serious, serious, serious, get money mooovement, i'm gone

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LONDON! wrote: »
    Gambia's president warns homosexuals: 'If you do it here I will slit your throat... no-one will ever set eyes on you again

Gambia's president has said he will personally slit the throats of homosexuals in his country before adding that 'no white person can do anything about it' - likely referring to Western leaders.
    President Yahya Jammeh, who has a history of outspoken comments against ? people, made the threats during a public speech during an agricultural tour around his African nation last week.

The 49-year-old, who has ruled the country since a coup in 1994, made the comments in the town of Farafeni while talking about how to create a stable environment for the country's youth.

According to Vice News, he said: 'If you do it [in the Gambia] I will slit your throat — if you are a man and want to marry another man in this country and we catch you, no one will ever set eyes on you again, and no white person can do anything about it.'

The reference to 'white people' is likely aimed at the European Union and America, who cut almost £10million of aid to the tiny country in December last year due to its poor human rights record.
    However, Gambia's population is 90 per cent Muslim, and the country is still thought to get significant aid from Middle Eastern countries.
    +2

Homosexuality has long been punished in Gambia with a 14-year prison sentence, but last November Jammeh signed a new bill into law increasing this to life imprisonment for acts of 'aggravated homosexuality'.

According to Amnesty International, there have since been seven arrests under the new anti-? legislation and reports of police breaking down suspects' door and threatening them with death.
    Jammeh, who took power in Gambia at the age of 29 in a largely bloodless coup, has previously threaten to behead ? people in a speech in 2008.

In 2013 he asked parliament why he had never seen 'a ? chicken or turkey', and in 2014 he compared homosexuals to 'vermin'.

In January this year he accused the U.S. of spearheading an evil homosexual empire, warning that 'this evil empire of homosexuals will also go down the ? drain and garbage of hell'.

Homosexuality is illegal in the majority of African countries, with nations such as Sudan and Mauritania enforcing the death penalty on those caught breaching it.

A few countries, such as Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Namibia permit female homosexuality, but outlaw male relationships, while around 15 nations have no law specifically forbidding it.

In total, only eight African nations have laws which specifically permit, or protect people's right to have a homosexual relationship.

hardbody ? , motherland presidents represent when it comes to this issue, i co-sign this to the fullest.

homosexuality is a disease, if everyone was ? , they wouldn't be no people, there sexual organs have come out ? up like any disease, its a sexual deviant disease

i have no problem wit lesbians, i have never heard of a sex offender lesbian, you have too look hard for that ? , ? 's on the other hand, i rest my case, there sexual deviants, there born sex offenders, most of em are ? 's or undercover suspect yoot

i'm trying my best to keep it intellectual, but they need serious medical help, other than that they make my skin crawl,, make me want to throw up, there voices, they way they move, the garms they wear, say no more, let me try keep it classy, say nuttin, i'm cutting out, london, serious, serious, serious, get money mooovement, i'm gone

You can't be hardbody against ? but like ? women.

If homosexuality is bad it's bad on all fronts.

exactly bruh.. miss me with that "oh ? women aint that bad" if your against one, gotta be against the other

but its funny how most people are skipping over the fact his country lost out on that $10 million in Aide. If you actually about LEADING your people, you wouldn't jeopardize their needs over some ? like that.. regardless how you feel about homosexuality
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And ten million is a pittance
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Your against ? women though right?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

+2

exactly bruh.. miss me with that "oh ? women aint that bad" if your against one, gotta be against the other

but its funny how most people are skipping over the fact his country lost out on that $10 million in Aide. If you actually about LEADING your people, you wouldn't jeopardize their needs over some ? like that.. regardless how you feel about homosexuality

There are somethings more important than money.

this is true.. but his PEOPLES well being is more important then his pride. If your a true leader you put your people needs above anything else.. key word true. but I know u hate ? so carry on... and you cant call its pittance if its AIDE bruh, they don't have to send you ? ..
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

+2

not necessarily…if somebody opposes it on biblical grounds then the bible doesn't say anything about women having sex with women but explicitly denounces men having sex with men

and if somebody opposes it on medical grounds, ? sex is the most unsafe form of sex in regards to sexually transmitted diseases -- it's waaaay easier for STDs to spread through ? sex than through vaginal intercourse.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

+2

not necessarily…if somebody opposes it on biblical grounds then the bible doesn't say anything about women having sex with women but explicitly denounces men having sex with men

and if somebody opposes it on medical grounds, ? sex is the most unsafe form of sex in regards to sexually transmitted diseases -- it's waaaay easier for STDs to spread through ? sex than through vaginal intercourse.

Would you back lil girls ? men. It's not in the bible.

• Stiff
    Options

+2

Would you back lil girls ? men. It's not in the bible.

No. Alot of ? ain't in the bible.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judgement is reserved for only the most high and those who judge or already condemned themselves. Doesn't matter that I personally don't like their lifestyle.
  • Stiff
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Judgement is reserved for only the most high and those who judge or already condemned themselves. Doesn't matter that I personally don't like their lifestyle.

This. I consider myself a follower of Jesus and I 100% believe that ? should have the right to get married.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

+2

I thought @zombie was Jamaican?
  • The_Jackal
    Options

This. I consider myself a follower of Jesus and I 100% believe that ? should have the right to get married.

Wouldn't go as far as that but our laws and way to conduct ourselves are written down and is known to any righteous Christian. Sin is sin.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Options

+2

nah not really, lesbian sis don't make me sick or want to do em any physical harm when there in my vicinity, plus i would leave my younger relatives or my future seeds alone wit a lesbian, i would never leave them alone wit a ? , are you mad, thats nuts

like i said before, ? 's make me sick, there disgusting, severly disturbed puddycats, there filthy & nasty & sick, depraved pervs, i could go on & on, lesbians don't make me have these type of feelings, true story

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your against ? women though right?

LESBIANISM is also wrong but less harmful to the society at large because the strength of a nation is in it's men
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

+2

And by extension of that logic - "if you're for one, then you're for the other" ?

Really bruh ?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

+2

There are somethings more important than money.

this is true.. but his PEOPLES well being is more important then his pride. If your a true leader you put your people needs above anything else.. key word true. but I know u hate ? so carry on... and you cant call its pittance if its AIDE bruh, they don't have to send you ? ..

his pride has nothing to do with it do you understand that African cultures rejects homosexuality his people would not support that ? ? , so him allowing America to push that ? ? would be a betrayal of their soul.

now this guy could be a corrupt s.o.b but I will never advocate selling your ? soul for 10 million dollars foh.

and I don't hate ? you brainwashed liberal, anyone who is not on board with homosexuality you fools call them haters.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

+2

And by extension of that logic - "if you're for one, then you're for the other" ?

Really bruh ?

But he's right. Either you or again't homosexuality or you aren't. If you think lesbians are acceptable then you can't claim to be against homosexuality.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

+2

Really bruh ?

But he's right. Either you or again't homosexuality or you aren't. If you think lesbians are acceptable then you can't claim to be against homosexuality.

Ok technically, but dude clearly differentiates between male and female homos - which is understandable.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

+2

The bible does mention about womankind laying with womankind and how ? is also against it. Research it.