I blame this ? on kanye
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was better than expected. I'm looking forward to his album
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't expecting that at all but liking what I'm hearing.

The video director has been watching too much Enter The Void.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Wasn't expecting the singin, but it was ight. Dope video though.
    Wasn't expecting that at all but liking what I'm hearing.

The video director has been watching too much Enter The Void.

And thank you for giving me a new movie to watch
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just jacked Cudi whole style right here
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah they bit this from that movie enter the void...

Cool track tho
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    Ayahuasca and iboga are waaaaay more powerful than lsd and they activate new neurological pathways in the central nervous system..These plants are sacred medicines that have helped transform peoples lives..They have even helped some people completely halt drug addictions and illnesses
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Ayahuasca and iboga are waaaaay more powerful than lsd and they activate new neurological pathways in the central nervous system..These plants are sacred medicines that have helped transform peoples lives..They have even helped some people completely halt drug addictions and illnesses

What's your take on telekinesis? I seen a girl here perform it. She is pretty inclined spiritually tho.
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

What's your take on telekinesis? I seen a girl here perform it. She is pretty inclined spiritually tho.

Telekinesis is basically person strengthening their auric energy field so wide that it can actually pick up objects....

Yeah and I bet that girl is pretty pure in spirit...aint no spiritual calcified person performing telekinesis ,that's fo sho
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got the plug bruh?
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

You got the plug bruh?

I can direct u to the ayahuasca ..u can order the plants and brew it yourself...iboga is another story..its illegal in America so u gonna have to go overseas or find a African shaman underground in America to hook u up

I suggest u read all u can about these plants before you journey outside of this realm
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    Www.ayahuasca.com

The caapi vine and the Syrian rue plants can be ordered on eBay...you brew these for 72 hours in a steel ? ..fast from all sugar,salt,meat,dairy etc..take two shots of each brew...

If your body is really toxic you will go thru a rigorous purge before the DMT is released into the pineal gland...

Watch a documentary called stepping into the fire on youtube
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm a huge asap rocky fan.

Flacko needs to get this ? the ? outta here. When I listen to a hip hop album I expect ? to rap a verse. At least 8 bars.

this ? can't ? sing.
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? taking about telekinesis and ? . this song is trash
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Musta played this ? about 20 times!

DOPE